The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
in those days everything was more subdued,looks like a bunch of men going to the match,not a policeman in sight.nowadays a gay pride march is like the rio carnival,style over substance.

in those days everything was more subdued,looks like a bunch of men going to the match,not a policeman in sight.nowadays a gay pride march is like the rio carnival,style over substance.

YAWN 🥱 can y’all come up with anything else.. times have changed you out of touch boomers, Move on..

YAWN 🥱 can y’all come up with anything else.. times have changed you out of touch boomers, Move on..
says the newbie with his 28 points,yawn yawn and double yawn.

It's a valid observation and that's why people make it, if you wanna march go ahead but why turn it into 'the circus has arrived in town'...it's a strange phenomenon if like me you don't understand why the marches even exist.

Yes, I’d say it’s him. The similarities do seem like too much of a coincidence. He was figuring out his place in the world back then, and this seems like something that he’d do, definitely.

It's a valid observation and that's why people make it, if you wanna march go ahead but why turn it into 'the circus has arrived in town'...it's a strange phenomenon if like me you don't understand why the marches even exist.

Or perhaps people wanna celebrate their existence and sexuality how ever they please, sorry If it’s too much for y’all to handle...

GLM March

Or perhaps people wanna celebrate their existence and sexuality how ever they please, sorry If it’s too much for y’all to handle...
I just wondered why you have to have a march in fancy dress to celebrate your sexuality? Do straight people have a similar 'celebration' or do they just crack on with their lives?

I just wondered why you have to have a march in fancy dress to celebrate your sexuality? Do straight people have a similar 'celebration' or do they just crack on with their lives?
No on the dress buy it’s lovely to see others do it, and you straights don’t deserve no celebration or march for that matter, because you guys can’t be discriminated in result of your sexuality or have your life on the line when you are near beaten to death because of your sexuality.

No on the dress buy it’s lovely to see others do it, and you straights don’t deserve no celebration or march for that matter, because you guys can’t be discriminated in result of your sexuality or have your life on the line when you are near beaten to death because of your sexuality.
Bit of a generalisation on several things you say there.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom