The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
How can Trump be a threat to democracy? Democracy is what voted him into office.

Hitler was elected too.

(This is not a comment on Trump.)

How can Trump be a threat to democracy? Democracy is what voted him into office.
Bingo. But to the Left, whenever they lose an election or referendum it can’t be because of their own candidates or ideas failing or being rejected, it must be because “democracy“ itself has been undermined, threatened, high-jacked, hacked, etc. (probably by big boogeyman Russia).

Morrissey said in his letter to his pen pal that he was bisexual; He said numerous times during his career that he was attracted to men, or open to relationships with anyone and that he wasn't ashamed of having sex with men. Looking at his lyrics, his Autobiography, his interviews, etc. you can tell he prefers men. It is possible to be gay-leaning and not be "homosexual". I relate to not using labels, but when forced I use the label bisexual for myself, but otherwise identify as queer or "gay" as gay is used as an umbrella term these days. It does not always mean exclusively homosexual. Morrissey has always been queer though. I think the homophobic fans are just scared that being a fan of and relating to a queer man means that they're also queer which obviously isn't true.
I think James O’Brien in “The Importance of Being Morrissey,” was probably right the he truly is conflicted, and simply can’t pin himself down to any label to suit media, fans, etc.

I don’t think it has anything to do with either being afraid to alienate fans or of “homophobic“ fans themselves worried what he is. If anything, I get the sense it’s LGBT fans who are more upset that he isn’t an activist flying rainbow flags, declaring his “pride” (Why is it gays are the only ones apparently allowed to have pride? Try starting a White Pride, Western Culture Pride, or White Lives Matter movement these days...), and shoving his sexuality in everyone’s face all day long, saying “Look at me, look at me, I‘m gay, you better affirm me, etc.).

I think James O’Brien in “The Importance of Being Morrissey,” was probably right the he truly is conflicted, and simply can’t pin himself down to any label to suit media, fans, etc.

I don’t think it has anything to do with either being afraid to alienate fans or of “homophobic“ fans themselves worried what he is. If anything, I get the sense it’s LGBT fans who are more upset that he isn’t an activist flying rainbow flags, declaring his “pride” (Why is it gays are the only ones apparently allowed to have pride? Try starting a White Pride, Western Culture Pride, or White Lives Matter movement these days...), and shoving his sexuality in everyone’s face all day long, saying “Look at me, look at me, I‘m gay, you better affirm me, etc.).

James O'Brien was SO HOT. Wtf.

:rolleyes:

its :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: who is likely there but is so tiny he cant be seen. this was the time when he was doing the 45 min schnoggfests🤒

It does look like Morrissey. But more importantly I can also see the Loch Ness Monster, and explain why it’s so scarce.

Back
Top Bottom