That's it, THAT'S IT!!! I challenge you to a Jakked-up match David T.

G

Grease-T

Yo yo yo yo wasssuuuuup? Wassup to all mah homie's sittin' on dah front sippen they's Robotussin' on de rocks and eatin's they frozen custards when Phatty Phat-Boy Boz rings my ass up and says in his eloquent way, "Morrissey wants to send you a message..kick David T's ass."

Now I could not believe tha' dawg would want any o' dat shiznit but tha' B-boy hisself confirmed it. Now, I usually go about mah business and yo, ya know ya know (chuckle)...true ..true. But apparently some sucka opens up they's jibba jabba and sez Morrisey be fruity and shizzzt, turns out he thinks it's David T. Now I don't believe dat shiznit cawz' hims the ultimo in the hood ya'll see...however, arguing with tha' Dawg hisself will gat you a cap in yo ass, so I ain't be trippin on dat and no hell no, forgets it if I get any kind of gat near me. SO wurd up peeps, i have tah do it:

"David T. I challenge you to a Jakked Match with NO DQ, no referee and falls count anywhere sucka! Let's get it on celeryneck!!! This is just business, nothing personal."

Morrissey is the final solution!

Can I help the cause...just kidding (NM)

> Yo yo yo yo wasssuuuuup? Wassup to all mah homie's sittin' on
> dah front sippen they's Robotussin' on de rocks and eatin's they
> frozen custards when Phatty Phat-Boy Boz rings my ass up and
> says in his eloquent way, "Morrissey wants to send you a
> message..kick David T's ass."

> Now I could not believe tha' dawg would want any o' dat shiznit
> but tha' B-boy hisself confirmed it. Now, I usually go about mah
> business and yo, ya know ya know (chuckle)...true ..true. But
> apparently some sucka opens up they's jibba jabba and sez
> Morrisey be fruity and shizzzt, turns out he thinks it's David
> T. Now I don't believe dat shiznit cawz' hims the ultimo in the
> hood ya'll see...however, arguing with tha' Dawg hisself will
> gat you a cap in yo ass, so I ain't be trippin on dat and no
> hell no, forgets it if I get any kind of gat near me. SO wurd up
> peeps, i have tah do it:

> "David T. I challenge you to a Jakked Match with NO DQ, no
> referee and falls count anywhere sucka! Let's get it on
> celeryneck!!! This is just business, nothing personal."

> Morrissey is the final solution!

fuzzuck dat, I challenge greasetea to a brawl old skool style... lay off Dave T bizzals!

yo yo yo dawg, why you be col' trippin on my main nizigga Dave T.?

my man drops da mad science on creatin' dis web site, so you betta not be frontin' jack!

-M.C. Hip And Aware... col' chillin' like a villain.

Hip and Aware is a racist for using the "N" word

main nizigga Dave
> T.?

Why do you have to resort to that? It is so ugly

"Ebonic Palare"

> main nizigga Dave
> Why do you have to resort to that? It is so ugly

You act as if we were having a serious discussion or something!

Lighten up, Timmy... go drop some acid or something...

I'll do it for ya greasetea!

And if you let me, can I join then? What must I do to prove to you that I am a real Greaseteaworldordermember?

Yaw blow me first b-i-aaa-tch

> And if you let me, can I join then? What must I do to prove to
> you that I am a real Greaseteaworldordermember?

yo, yo...chill out mamma...ain't no pimp'n in the world order, ya know wha' im say'n. check this out, home-skillet, why dont ya grab some fry chik'n wings and some watamelon fo my ass, and ill ho' ya around da hood like some bitch on synthetic estrogen...then ill have you suck on my biggo willy and leave you toothless like da appelecian honky that you is

Timmy if you think that...

this is serious, then you need to extract your momma's fist out of your ass, cut that umbilical cord and have a nice heaping stack of flapjacks...now pour that butter and syrup...yeah, now take that fork and shove it up where your momma's fist used to be and jump out the window you stupid chocolatechip zippyhead. I'll have Aunt Jemima singing Interlude while you plummet to your eventual fate crackwhore.

What the hell are you staring at? I'll shove these birth control pills so far up your ass, your two tailed spermn will only produce special olympic offspring!

wonderfully stated Yo 'mama

3 storms, your'e beginning to anger me with your idiotic pleas. Do me a favor and take that wonderful broomstick made of wood and sweep the floor a little. Now shove the stick up your monkeyhole and let out a weird chirp. Then take it out and slam it up again until your spleen, liver and stomach is all mishy mashy uppity like sweet cornbread fry. Then you can join ya stupid gronk!

What the hell are you staring at? I'll shove my Sucrets far down your throat you'll be shiznitting in different easy to swallow flavors in no time sucka ass.

Re: That's it, You are planning a takeover of Morrissey-Solo ?

I just don't understand one little bit of all this! I tried reading it out loud, but it still doesn't make sense. Is this the way you always talk? I've never heard anything like this before in my whole life.

Are you taking over Morrissey-Solo? I thought David T. was the Lord and Master of this site. Has he turned it over to you or did you take it away from him? I'm confused. What is really going on?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Yo yo yo yo wasssuuuuup? Wassup to all mah homie's sittin' on
> dah front sippen they's Robotussin' on de rocks and eatin's they
> frozen custards when Phatty Phat-Boy Boz rings my ass up and
> says in his eloquent way, "Morrissey wants to send you a
> message..kick David T's ass."

> Now I could not believe tha' dawg would want any o' dat shiznit
> but tha' B-boy hisself confirmed it. Now, I usually go about mah
> business and yo, ya know ya know (chuckle)...true ..true. But
> apparently some sucka opens up they's jibba jabba and sez
> Morrisey be fruity and shizzzt, turns out he thinks it's David
> T. Now I don't believe dat shiznit cawz' hims the ultimo in the
> hood ya'll see...however, arguing with tha' Dawg hisself will
> gat you a cap in yo ass, so I ain't be trippin on dat and no
> hell no, forgets it if I get any kind of gat near me. SO wurd up
> peeps, i have tah do it:

> "David T. I challenge you to a Jakked Match with NO DQ, no
> referee and falls count anywhere sucka! Let's get it on
> celeryneck!!! This is just business, nothing personal."

> Morrissey is the final solution!

Re: That's it, You are planning a takeover of Morrissey-Solo ?

Flirty, you wouldn't know a joke if it bit you on the ass. You really are as dumb as your name implies.

Re: That's it, You are planning a takeover of Morrissey-Solo ? Are you sure?

That's a joke? I can't believe that is a joke! Why it sounded exactly, if I could interpret the implications correctly, that it was a challenge to David T. that a takeover was imminent!

Of all things, that was a joke? Are you sure? What was the joke about anyway? I don't understand it.

Is Morrissey-Solo still in David T.s capable hands?

> Flirty, you wouldn't know a joke if it bit you on the ass. You
> really are as dumb as your name implies.

Let me translate

>Yo yo yo yo wasssuuuuup? Wassup to all mah homie's sittin' on dah >front sippen they's Robotussin' on de rocks and eatin's they frozen >custards when Phatty Phat-Boy Boz rings my ass up and says in his >eloquent way, "Morrissey wants to send you a message..kick David T's >ass."

Hello.

>Now I could not believe tha' dawg would want any o' dat shiznit but >tha' B-boy hisself confirmed it.

As you noticed from my list of Valentine's, I choose friends based on how well they kiss my ass.

>Now, I usually go about mah business and yo, ya know ya know
>(chuckle)...true ..true.

I like it when people can't think for themselves.

>But apparently some sucka opens up they's jibba jabba and sez >Morrisey be fruity and shizzzt,

If someone contridicts me, they may say something more intelligent than me and I will feel really dumb.

>turns out he thinks it's David T. Now I don't believe dat shiznit >cawz' hims the ultimo in the hood ya'll see...

I may be a dumbass, but if I choose morons to hang around with, I'm still the smartest person in my group.

>however, arguing with tha' Dawg hisself will gat you a cap in yo >ass,

As you may have noticed, I didn't give a shlt about any of these people until they told me how much they liked me.

>so I ain't be trippin on dat and no hell no, forgets it if I get any >kind of gat near me. SO wurd up peeps, i have tah do it:

They don't seem to mind that I don't give a flying fuhk about anything they have to say unless it's in response to them saying how cool I am.

>"David T. I challenge you to a Jakked Match with NO DQ, no referee >and falls count anywhere sucka!

I can't be bothered to choose friends based on personality, intelligence, or style. These people are waiting for a leader and here I am.

>Let's get it on celeryneck!!! This is just business, nothing >personal."

I will not stoop so low as to acknowlege these people any other way. They get a triscuit, and I have my ego rubbed. What's wrong with that?

>Morrissey is the final solution!

Morrissey would never have anything to do with me in real life. If he ever found out who I was and what I have done, he might track me down and punch my lights out for me.

Re: That Makes a Lot More Sense! Morrissey Would Be Proud!

Thank you for the "translation." Now that's funny! I think Morrissey would find that amusing. I hope someone alerts him to the humorist in our midst. I appreciate the more genteel type of humor with subtle innuendos and nuances.

> Hello.
> As you noticed from my list of Valentine's, I choose friends
> based on how well they kiss my ass.
> I like it when people can't think for themselves.
> If someone contridicts me, they may say something more
> intelligent than me and I will feel really dumb.
> I may be a dumbass, but if I choose morons to hang around with,
> I'm still the smartest person in my group.
> As you may have noticed, I didn't give a shlt about any of these
> people until they told me how much they liked me.
> They don't seem to mind that I don't give a flying fuhk about
> anything they have to say unless it's in response to them saying
> how cool I am.
> I can't be bothered to choose friends based on personality,
> intelligence, or style. These people are waiting for a leader
> and here I am.
> I will not stoop so low as to acknowlege these people any other
> way. They get a triscuit, and I have my ego rubbed. What's wrong
> with that?
> Morrissey would never have anything to do with me in real life.
> If he ever found out who I was and what I have done, he might
> track me down and punch my lights out for me.

My translation

Hi I'm Berlitz and I am really damn jealous of Greasetea and I am hurt becaue the group will not let me join. Is it my fault that I compulsively eat led paint chips and masturbate on the names that end with V in the phonebok? Please help me. I am Berlitz and I love chims-chims..pleease kll me, end my life. I am Berlitz and that means absoluely nothing doesn't it? I never have mattered and never will because I take everything TOO seriously.

Do us a damn flavor of the month cheapshot..KILL YOURSELF by shoving your damn head in a blender and set it for dunce ya tinky ass yonka!

Re Does Morrissey really say that?

If you are Berlitz, I understood your first post much better than this one. What is this supposed to mean? I'm really confused by most of these references. Why do you seems able to say thing so well one time and not the other?

Is this meant to be funny? Why would anyone want to commit suicide over "chims?" Whatever is "chims?" Is this something that Morrissey talks about?

What is greastea? I have heard that somewhere before, but it really sounds like something nasty.

> Hi I'm Berlitz and I am really damn jealous of Greasetea and I
> am hurt becaue the group will not let me join. Is it my fault
> that I compulsively eat led paint chips and masturbate on the
> names that end with V in the phonebok? Please help me. I am
> Berlitz and I love chims-chims..pleease kll me, end my life. I
> am Berlitz and that means absoluely nothing doesn't it? I never
> have mattered and never will because I take everything TOO
> seriously.

> Do us a damn flavor of the month cheapshot..KILL YOURSELF by
> shoving your damn head in a blender and set it for dunce ya
> tinky ass yonka!

What is greastea? Is that a joke?

> What is greastea? I have heard that somewhere before, but it
> really sounds like something nasty.

Surely you've heard Morrissey's single "Everyday Is Like Sunday". "...share some greased tea with me...". Greased tea being tea with whole milk, as Morrissey likes it. Oh, and the milk goes in FIRST!

I've always been very fond of that line, I'm not sure why. I think because it's a very sweet invitation stated in a slightly twisted manner (focusing on the fat in the milk!). The Beatles had a similar line, but theirs was sugar coated: "may I inquire discreetly... when you're free to take some tea with me?" (from Lovely Rita - Sgt. Pepper)

Now, of course, every time I listen to that song, our favorite young offender creeps into my mind. For those few seconds, he's a central part of our mind's landscape, whether we care, or do not!

moz17.jpg

Re: I know about hot "buttered" tea.

I just read a book about Harriet Tubman. In her later years she used to visit with the housewives near her home, and they always served her favorite: hot tea with a bit of homemade butter. Since I prefer my tea plain, I've found that idea repulsive.

"Everyday is like Sunday" is one of my favorites, and I'm familiar with that particular phrase. I have a wee bit of trouble listening to that song now also for the same reason. I have a newly renewed interest in "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get" for a reason that is not so easily explained. - At least not at this place and time.
> Surely you've heard Morrissey's single "Everyday Is Like
> Sunday". "...share some greased tea with me...".
> Greased tea being tea with whole milk, as Morrissey likes it.
> Oh, and the milk goes in FIRST!

> I've always been very fond of that line, I'm not sure why. I
> think because it's a very sweet invitation stated in a slightly
> twisted manner (focusing on the fat in the milk!). The Beatles
> had a similar line, but theirs was sugar coated: "may I
> inquire discreetly... when you're free to take some tea with
> me?" (from Lovely Rita - Sgt. Pepper)

> Now, of course, every time I listen to that song, our favorite
> young offender creeps into my mind. For those few seconds, he's
> a central part of our mind's landscape, whether we care, or do
> not!

Re: I know about hot "buttered" tea.

> I just read a book about Harriet Tubman. In her later years she
> used to visit with the housewives near her home, and they always
> served her favorite: hot tea with a bit of homemade butter.
> Since I prefer my tea plain, I've found that idea repulsive.

> "Everyday is like Sunday" is one of my favorites, and
> I'm familiar with that particular phrase. I have a wee bit of
> trouble listening to that song now also for the same reason. I
> have a newly renewed interest in "The More You Ignore Me,
> The Closer I Get" for a reason that is not so easily
> explained. - At least not at this place and time.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That Era was all about fat. They saved every drop of lard, oil, and butter. They used fat and butter for so many things back then. i guess after a life time saving people through the underground railroad, she deserved all the fat she could handle.

It's strange to see how a thread like this goes back to harriet T. After started with such a mockery of e-bonics, it makes me wonder whether the struggles of MLK and HT have ever amounted to much? If they had ever visited an old slave home or seen the secret rooms used to hide slaves into freedom, perhaps this kind of warped sense of humor would change?

hnia ( on a small soapbox)

My observation (and a hell-come back to his name is A)

I think it is funny after your sorry gelatin ass cried about never coming back H-is N-ame I-s A-ssmonkey that here you are again spouting your idiocy. Listen sidewinder, shut your cakehole, stuff a pastrami sandwich up your bloodsuckle anus and toink it zit riddled knee. You are a stupid mutt and shall be treated like one. Call Animal control, call animal control.

What the hell are you looking at HNIA? I'll cram that small soapbox way up your chubby face like a hamster and then drown you in your own saliva donkeyslut!

Back
Top Bottom