'That's How People Grow Up' - Zane Lowe Premiere...

raincoated lover

concrete sister
...dissapointing?
A tad, but a potentially good song.
Hoping for a 'You Have Killed Me' weak single, strong album scenario.

Anyone record it?

I like the song, but it's just more evidence that Jerry Finn just cannot record drums properly.

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 would probably be a good place to start... :rolleyes:

Ookay, I'm going to need more help than that.

P.S. Dude, did you get that nosebleed to stop? It looks like you tapped an artery. Could I pay you to post a different picture for your avatar? I usually eat my lunch and surf So-low...:)

When the current show thing finishes it gets archived for seven days. Click on 'listen/podcasts' and then click Zane Lowe or whatever his name is. And then select December 17th show or something similar.

PS: It did stop eventually. All I was doing was having a shower and BOOM! i was covered with blood. Good times.

The song was on air around 7:28pm, roughly 28 minutes on the show.

Work with me Kewpie... So, what can I do with this nugget of information? Can I replay the show?:confused:

Work with me Kewpie... So, what can I do with this nugget of information? Can I replay the show?:confused:

Yes you can! And here's how...

mspendl828 said:
When the current show thing finishes it gets archived for seven days. Click on 'listen/podcasts' and then click Zane Lowe or whatever his name is. And then select December 17th show or something similar.

PS: It did stop eventually. All I was doing was having a shower and BOOM! i was covered with blood. Good times.

Thanks you for the info!

Last edited:
I think it's the most boring single Morrissey has ever released. The only thing I can think of is he isn't too keen on the greatest hits idea, so he gave them his worst new song for it. :(

I really like what I;ve heard of it so far although All You Need is Me is superior..His performance of it on Carson Daly a few months ago was fantastic.

I'm throwing my arms around Paris is imho the worst of the new bunch..That clarinet part sounds like something Kenny G would do.

i can't down load the programme yet. does the song sound like stuff off 'ringleader of the tormentors'?

Not bad. A bit average. Still, that makes it better than "Youngest Was the Most Loved" and "I Just Want To See the Boy Happy", so it's slowly moving in the right direction. ;)

it is now up NOW, I think this is Amazing, even kristeen sounds good

(for the thick like me- keep pressing play and it forwards) :D

Back
Top Bottom