Morrissey Central "THAT SONG" (May 18, 2022)

One of the all time greats.

Poor Michael Fury. Tis a terrible thing to die at such a young age. joyce. Quit boxing youll hurt yer head. Goo ta mass n Ill give ya a wee penny. Call M on his burthdee. Yer all bonesmokers the lot.

Sorry, for not being patient enough and no disrespect to fury, but where is the new single or at least news about it?

Irish blood English heart, you may be made of, but Polish blood American heart, this I AM made of and there is no devil on this Earth that I AM afraid of so, there Yah go😘😘😘

Tyson fury is a misogynistic, homophobic scumbag

That he is. I wonder what Anne-Marie Waters would think. Come to think of it, Waters is a finer representative of “Irish Blood, English Heart” than Tyson Fury could ever be. I suppose it comes down to which of Morrissey’s obsessions you prefer: dykes or boxers? I hew to the former.

That he is. I wonder what Anne-Marie Waters would think. Come to think of it, Waters is a finer representative of “Irish Blood, English Heart” than Tyson Fury could ever be. I suppose it comes down to which of Morrissey’s obsessions you prefer: dykes or boxers? I hew to the former.

interesting observation. Thank you.

I have to disagree with you on this one. He is a helluva boxer and seems like a good guy who has overcome some things. I would think there are more deserving people to rail against in this awful world.

Yes, but Fury likes Morrissey; Skinny doesn’t need any other reason to spew hatred at someone.

I have absolutely no idea of who Tyson Fury is. But the fact of him somehow endorsing Morrissey gives "our" "hero" gravitas is just sad beyond belief -- especially since he announces it to the world as some kind of grand approval. As someone wiser than me said: If someone praises you, look away; but if he denounces you, look him in the eye.

Heavyweight world champion is occasionally violent, with a capacity for anger: What a scoop.
Exactly Lez.....And let’s not forget Joey Barton... Mozzers career in the spent the day in bed video, who notoriously stubbed out a lit cigar into a fellow human beings face...
Some people on here have selective minds.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom