"Thankskilling" - statement by Morrissey at true-to-you.net

Thankskilling - true-to-you.net
26 November 2013

Thankskilling

Please ignore the abysmal example set by President Obama who, in the name of Thanksgiving, supports torture as 45 million birds are horrifically abused; dragged through electrified stun baths, and then have their throats slit. And President Obama laughs. Haha, so funny!
As Ingrid Newkirk from PETA points out, turkey 'meat' is one of "our nation's top killers", causing heart-attacks and strokes in humans due to saturated animal fats and cholesterol. And President Obama laughs.
Further, the meat industry is responsible for 51% of human-caused greenhouse-gas emission, therefore the embarrassingly stupid White House 'turkey pardon' is open support for a viciously cruel and environmentally irresponsible industry.
And President Obama laughs.

MORRISSEY
26 November 2013

Two turkeys.
morrissey-turkey-456-112310-1290527452.jpg

However, one of these is enjoyed by millions of people the world over...and the other, well, hasn't had a record contract in 4 years.

President Obama supports humans being tortured so I'm sure he doesn't care about turkeys. Hardly a person I would turn to as a moral example or be shocked at anything he would do.

don't do the nobel peace prize show then.
Obama keeps the bush wars going and expands them.
he gets a nobel peace prize.
here comes mozzer mad about turkeys.
how about the wars killing people.
why legitimize such a farce?
I seem to remember someone pulling out of jimmy kimmel b/c of some hicks that shoot ducks.
again, nobel peace prize.
what peace?

He could not have said it better! Morrissey does not need a record contract obviously even if it has been for some odd years. He does not need relevance. He does not need admiration. He speaks truth and enlightens the minds and hearts of those who willing to listen. You trolls obviously care about what he has to say or what is said about him otherwise you would not be visiting this website. Is your life that boring and you have nothing better going on then to say here and badger someone that speaks truth of what he sees? The truth hurts doesn't it? If it doesn't then you would find better things to do with your time! Morrissey may not be many things as a president a philosopher a legendary psychic a poet some people say he's God some people say he's not it's an argument will never know only the real God knows! But what I believe wholeheartedly, is that Morrissey has touched many lives on this earth with his lyrics or he is not afraid to speak the truth he is not afraid to think about the truth. He is not afraid to say what are you pussies a really thinking in this world! He is not afraid to tell it like it is instead of talking his tail under his legs and shining his face to the other side he is a real 100% human being! Now rather you like his music or you don't rather you call him a Fagge a credit and antic it really doesn't matter now does it? The truth of the matter is is that he's human just like everybody else the only difference is is that he don't give a f***! Now I myself can only wish in 1 million years that I would have as big as balls as he does and for that reason the via MOZ

One great man said what's the point of voting who cares about democracy because it and result is always the same. He also said you must be a terrorist in order to go out and slaughtering millions of human beings the end result is always the same! How can one person take the life of another human being and an animal end result is always the same! They are all terroist if you think about it!!'

Two turkeys.

However, one of these is enjoyed by millions of people the world over...and the other, well, hasn't had a record contract in 4 years.

first off, you use the word "turkey" as an insult. get with the times, honky.

secondly, your joke really didn't require the clarification. it's such a hackneyed set up.

for these reasons i am voting for your post as the worst thing i read online at around 5:30 in the morning today.

yep.

I've been in poultry slaughterhouses, in England, Ireland and China. It takes a second to realise that the production line mentality is what's a disgrace. People, and indeed other creatures, have killed animals to eat since time began. That's not the disgrace, in my opinion. The disgrace is the way the animals are treated and then killed. The insatiable desire for cheap protein converters (for that is what they are, converting protein in grain form to fibrous muscle) is what drives this, for cheap supermarket shite. The eating of animals in itself is not the most heinous crime, it's the way they live, die and get eaten for mass consumption. If you're going to eat animals, give them a good life, and as swift and painless a death as possible. Or don't. From a factual point of view, I would like to see Newkirk's evidence about Turkey Meat being one of the nation's top killers - above cigarettes, guns, cars accidents, cancer, strokes, etc? Numbers rather than glib statements would help. And it would also be useful to have a cholesterol and saturated fat analysis of turkey meat vs other fat sources such as noodles, biscuits/cookies, cakes and the like. Glib statements coinciding with a day of the year don't help, facts and evidence do.

P.

Last edited:
I've been in poultry slaughterhouses, in England, Ireland and China. It takes a second to realise that the production line mentality is what's a disgrace. People, and indeed other creatures, have killed animals to eat since time began. That's not the disgrace, in my opinion. The disgrace is the way the animals are treated and then killed. The insatiable desire for cheap protein converters (for that is what they are, converting protein in grain form to fibrous muscle) is what drives this, for cheap supermarket shite. The eating of animals in itself is not the most heinous crime, it's the way they live, die and get eaten for mass consumption. If you're going to eat animals, give them a good life, and as swift and painless a death as possible. Or don't.

It's terrible what these animals go through. Sickening. I wouldn't last five seconds in a slaughterhouse. I think it really is true that one can judge a person, or even a country, by the way they treat their animals. Obama's joke was an embarrassment - as I see it.

Anyway, well said, Peter. :)

Two turkeys.

Why doesn't he just tell the cult what he wants them to eat instead. Morrissey cookbook coming soon.

The world won't listen again and again :clap:

"Good try"

B-t-B

One can only do so much. :(

first off, you use the word "turkey" as an insult. get with the times, honky.

secondly, your joke really didn't require the clarification. it's such a hackneyed set up.

for these reasons i am voting for your post as the worst thing i read online at around 5:30 in the morning today.

yep.

You're right...I should limit my vocabulary because society has dumbed down. Good call.

That's what I get growing up on the Harlem Globetrotters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: "Thankskilling" - statement by Morrissey at true-to-you.net

I've been in poultry slaughterhouses, in England, Ireland and China. It takes a second to realise that the production line mentality is what's a disgrace. People, and indeed other creatures, have killed animals to eat since time began. That's not the disgrace, in my opinion. The disgrace is the way the animals are treated and then killed. The insatiable desire for cheap protein converters (for that is what they are, converting protein in grain form to fibrous muscle) is what drives this, for cheap supermarket shite. The eating of animals in itself is not the most heinous crime, it's the way they live, die and get eaten for mass consumption. If you're going to eat animals, give them a good life, and as swift and painless a death as possible. Or don't. From a factual point of view, I would like to see Newkirk's evidence about Turkey Meat being one of the nation's top killers - above cigarettes, guns, cars accidents, cancer, strokes, etc? Numbers rather than glib statements would help. And it would also be useful to have a cholesterol and saturated fat analysis of turkey meat vs other fat sources such as noodles, biscuits/cookies, cakes and the like. Glib statements coinciding with a day of the year don't help, facts and evidence do.

P.

I agree with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Shut the f*** up Morrissey! What is even more pathetic is the sheep who follow you to the slaughter house.

This makes no sense at all :confused:

Glad to see Morrissey also sees Obama for the bullshitter he is, too.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom