Thanks to those that devote a whole lotta words and time on me, me , me!

G

greasetea

Perhaps David Tseng should rename this Greasetea-solo.com. Or Maybe David T should admit that he created this board all for me, me, me...

In other words you pickle-juice douching morons, it doesn't matter what the hell I say because I am just one individual. If you dislike what I say, then by all means, flame me or ignore me (most do). However to spend a long post on what you dislike is more insipid that sleeping with family members.

Please, Moz said it best when he rolled his eyes on the topico fthe typical Morrissey fan. Now go masturbate a horse or something you jerkoff!

> Perhaps David Tseng should rename this Greasetea-solo.com. Or
> Maybe David T should admit that he created this board all for
> me, me, me...

> In other words you pickle-juice douching morons,

pickle - juice douch? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah - I forgot to not read your post because you're driving us all away - damn!

> Perhaps David Tseng should rename this Greasetea-solo.com. Or
> Maybe David T should admit that he created this board all for
> me, me, me...

> In other words you pickle-juice douching morons, it doesn't
> matter what the hell I say because I am just one individual. If
> you dislike what I say, then by all means, flame me or ignore me
> (most do). However to spend a long post on what you dislike is
> more insipid that sleeping with family members.

> Please, Moz said it best when he rolled his eyes on the topico
> fthe typical Morrissey fan. Now go masturbate a horse or
> something you jerkoff!
Greastea , when i first came on this site (visited) i suppose i misunderstood you.
I posted that i thought you where a turd!
But since then i've come to realise that this site needs you ~ image the grey monochrome dirge that woud rule.
What most contributors to this site fail to realise is that their contributions ARE SH1T.
Your constant (where do yo get your energy?) outpourings are the kick up the backside they need.
Otherwise they would pap on about how d e p r e s s e d they were and we'd all sympathise.
And next day the B.astard woud be back on saying how close to suicide the were ~sympathy ~ next day same @#!!! etc etc.
In the end they woud run out of seminal depressing moments And they would make @#!!! up.
No i think i'd rather have you tear strips off them to shut them up ~ beside their dreams of revenge on you ~ woud increase their Lifespan.
If thir threats of

Back
Top Bottom