Thanks Morrissey

crotty32

I for one would like to thank Morrissey for the the opportunity to purchase these two signed lips,both of which I adore.It appears that whatever Morrissey does or doesn't do he is ridiculed/abused/mocked or worse.I believe that Morrissey as a famous animal rights activist is fund raising for a well known and historical animal charity and the people I waited with were all massive Morrissey fans who are all going to the concert tonight.I got there very early but I don't care as I got the number 2 set of lps

I for one would like to thank Morrissey for the the opportunity to purchase these two signed lips,both of which I adore.It appears that whatever Morrissey does or doesn't do he is ridiculed/abused/mocked or worse.I believe that Morrissey as a famous animal rights activist is fund raising for a well known and historical animal charity and the people I waited with were all massive Morrissey fans who are all going to the concert tonight.I got there very early but I don't care as I got the number 2 set of lps

awesome, glad to hear fans getting something special

Back
Top Bottom