thanks BERLIN

S

Somnium

Guest
german law allows gay couples to marry formally.

"i'm enchanted! we don't need to hide anything, not anymore. we are not considered as ills or criminals anymore. - *Matin Beer, minister and friend of one of the gay couples-*"...

DON'T GIVE UP FIGHT !!!


 
F

Fabricio

Guest
> german law allows gay couples to marry formally.

do you find we`ll have this law in brazil someday too?
 
M

Mimi

Guest
Not only that, the new Mayor of Berlin officially outed himself DURING the election campaign at the most crucial phase......
 
S

Somnium

Guest
> do you find we`ll have this law in brazil someday too?

yes, it's just a matter of time.
 
S

Somnium

Guest
mimi, the brave attitude of your people, giving to the gay couples an oportunity to search for their dignity is something wich really touchs me. i know this is just a sexual issue for some people who often come here, but somehow i feel there are some persons very happy to know that. this is really amazing for us, and a beautiful attitude of your country. you must be very proud to live there.
 
H

hibernianbilly

Guest
> german law allows gay couples to marry formally.

> "i'm enchanted! we don't need to hide anything, not
> anymore. we are not considered as ills or criminals anymore. -
> *Matin Beer, minister and friend of one of the gay
> couples-*"...

> DON'T GIVE UP FIGHT !!!

It is not marriage in the traditional sense, nor should it be. Marriage brings various tax and pension benefits which are intended to facilitate the upbringing of children and the protection of the non-income partner (ie, wife bringing up children), which is very costly. Homosexuals will not be entitled to these benefits but will have a 'recognition' of their relationship. Should be a laugh as gays usually only stay together for about 4 hours.
 
H

hibernianbilly

Guest
> Not only that, the new Mayor of Berlin officially outed himself
> DURING the election campaign at the most crucial phase......

Yes, Germany can stand proud of its treatment of gays...providing they have amnesia.
 
G

greasetea

Guest
thanks MERLIN...

That's about how long I stayed with your mom...alas, she could suck a good cock. Why don't you shut your trap boy before you open your mealy muffalata sized mouth that will warrant in someone raping your mommy (like I did) into a bloody mess?

You are a first class dork that thinks his comments are oh so clever that has the sarcasm and wit of a gibbering monkey...exactly the same type that your whore sister goes for. I love to fingerfu.ck her asshole as she screams "oh that's the way I like it uh huh" She even does the stupid disco chorus part.

in other words :YOU ARE A SPOON SO SHUT YOUR FU.CKING MOUTH.
 
S

Somnium

Guest
Should be a laugh as gays usually only stay
> together for about 4 hours.

no, you're wrong about it, believe me, you're really wrong.
 
S

Somnium

Guest
Should be a laugh as gays usually only stay
> together for about 4 hours.

Billy, i don't know where you heard this, but this is not truth. they can live a whole life together, just like straight people. the point here is that: let's STOP the prejudice, let's give them a chance. i know lots of couples who shared years and years of their lives together, and i also know lots of straight couples who lived together for a month, and they can't stand each other anymore. this is not a matter of "being gay or not"... i guess this is basicly the human nature. the point is: GAYS AND STRAIGHTS ARE EQUALS. of course that you can argue the difference between them, but i'm just saying that: leave them alone, stop pointing your fingers on them. it's just the first step, but something really worth.

last week i visited a couple friend of us, they live live together, and support each other, just like any other couple for YEARS, AND YEARS, AND YEARS. the only thing that destroy a releatioship is disrespect, gays are "unfortunatelly" known as people hungry for sex, wich is NOT truth. they can have a healthy releationship for a whole life, ... it depends on their desire to stay together, or not. so... this is an individual matter, a personal matter... not a gay matter.
 
H

hibernianbilly

Guest
Why do you think gays are at such risk of severe health problems ?
 
S

Somnium

Guest
Re: "i don't think you know what pain is"

> Why do you think gays are at such risk of severe health problems
> ?

the ugliness of a promiscuous behaviour is NOT a gay attribute. if you really want to know my opinion about sex, i find this disgusting, gay or straight, it's disgusting, but however, we can't live without it.
 
O

Oberleuitnant billy

Guest
Re: "i don't think you know what pain is"

> the ugliness of a promiscuous behaviour is NOT a gay attribute.
> if you really want to know my opinion about sex, i find this
> disgusting, gay or straight, it's disgusting, but however, we
> can't live without it.

You don't think I know what pain is ? What do you mean by this ? I think everyone knows what pain is. If you knew anything about my childhood, you would be ashamed of that comment. Most gays are extremely promiscuous, by their own admission, thats a fact.
 
S

Somnium

Guest
Re: "i don't think you know what pain is"

> You don't think I know what pain is ? What do you mean by this ?
> I think everyone knows what pain is. If you knew anything about
> my childhood, you would be ashamed of that comment. Most gays
> are extremely promiscuous, by their own admission,

>thats a fact.

that's YOUR fact, and your point of view, not mine. I could say the same about straight people, straight men, who use women like an object, just like when you go to the bathroom.
 
S

Somnium

Guest
Re: "i don't think you know what pain is"

> You don't think I know what pain is ? What do you mean by this ?

MADONNA= erotica... i was just quoting her song, wich has a lot to do with how sex can be good, and dirty, it depends on your mind.

> I think everyone knows what pain is. If you knew anything about
> my childhood, you would be ashamed of that comment. Most gays
> are extremely promiscuous, by their own admission, thats a fact.
 
D

Distressed

Guest
> german law allows gay couples to marry formally.

No one says you have to hide. And almost everywhere, women couples are accepted over male couples (because it is found to more sensual, but men usually don't like to be left out.)

And, I'm really tired of you posting pictures of Madonna. I'm tired of being harassed because of my looks, and I'm tired of your kind calling me a whore for my way of liking/loving.

> DON'T GIVE UP FIGHT !!!
 
S

Somnium

Guest
Re: thanks

> No one says you have to hide. And almost everywhere, women
> couples are accepted over male couples (because it is found to
> more sensual, but men usually don't like to be left out.)

this is out of the subject here. however, yes, they are in fact very sensual, cool and atractive. women who make love with women seem perfect for me. they know how to treat each other, and they really adore each other... some of the most sucesful (sorry my spelling) couples are in fact, female couples. BUT, you know, gay men can be very jealous sometimes

> And, I'm really tired of you posting pictures of Madonna. I'm
> tired of being harassed because of my looks, and I'm tired of
> your kind calling me a whore for my way of liking/loving.

errr... WHA??? i post pix of madonna, because somehow she supported the gay fight during her whole carrer, and she can be a beautiful lesbian chick "sometimes"... i know nothing about your looks, baby, and never meant to hurt you, whoever you are.

liking/loving??? quite amusing anyway.
 
I

I'm Gay so I know

Guest
Re: Gays are promiscuous

> You don't think I know what pain is ? What do you mean by this ?
> I think everyone knows what pain is. If you knew anything about
> my childhood, you would be ashamed of that comment. Most gays
> are extremely promiscuous, by their own admission, thats a fact.

Gays are no more promiscuous than straights. The number of "straight" married men with wifes and children that secretly rendevous with gay men is staggering. There are tons of married "straight" men "looking for some discreet fun" with gay men. Not to mention all those married men having affairs with other women. Straight men are no better than gay men.
 
G

greasetea

Guest
Gay people suck and so do straight people...

In fact, people suck. I hate people. Not going to say that line in that song but you know where I'm going with this one.

And if not...you call yourself a Morrissey fan?
 
D

dan mcgroarty

Guest
Re: Gay people suck and so do straight people...

> In fact, people suck. I hate people. Not going to say that line
> in that song but you know where I'm going with this one.

> And if not...you call yourself a Morrissey fan?
you're dependable for one thing a smirk/laugh and ill get officially banned for coming out and saying it.
 
Top Bottom