Thank You UK

Seasick

A big thanks to the UK for foiling this most recent plot to kill hundreds of innocent people aboard trans Atlantic planes. I was really concerned that we would not have the capability to thwart future terrorist attacks, but this eases my worries a bit. Thank goodness, it does appear good is prevailing against evil.

It was all a media heist to make us think that the British police are actually doing a good job at anything in particular.

Thank you indeed.

zom

i don't think the people on the board have anything to do with it. stop being so dramatic, it's embarrassing.

Puddle said:
i don't think the people on the board have anything to do with it. stop being so dramatic, it's embarrassing.

Well I disagree puddle.
I work at an airport in the UK, and seeing the lengths OUR Police and security go to protect us is quite something.

I'm not embarrassed, and I helped (a little) to contibute towards the 'extra security measures' today, and most likely tomorrow, the next day.........

Our Police were shit hot today, and we should be proud of them.

(if it was true)

I'm very happy that those terrorists were captured...no more inocent kills please...those guys don't even take in c*** the real mahoma stuff...I highly dissaprove em...

Puddle said:

I apologize for being so out of my mind with the drama.

Here is a very subdued piss off.

zom

It's a long way to go to take the sting out of the problems in Israel is it not?!

But I wouldn't put it past this government.

Mad Vespa said:
It's a long way to go to take the sting out of the problems in Israel is it not?!

But I wouldn't put it past this government.

Present company excluded, 95% of americans dont give a rats ass about what is going on over there and the Bush Admin knows it. We dont need rid ourselves of a sting we are unaware or uncaring of.:(

zom

zom said:
Present company excluded, 95% of americans dont give a rats ass about what is going on over there and the Bush Admin knows it. We dont need rid ourselves of a sting we are unaware or uncaring of.:(

zom

I was of course refering to Bliar :rolleyes:

Seasick said:
A big thanks to the UK for foiling this most recent plot to kill hundreds of innocent people aboard trans Atlantic planes. I was really concerned that we would not have the capability to thwart future terrorist attacks, but this eases my worries a bit. Thank goodness, it does appear good is prevailing against evil.

Yes, I'm very relieved about this as well. I think it might've been thousands murdered, actually. Sounds like August 16th might've been a very dark day indeed, if not for the good work by British intel and Tony Blair, with collaboration from the Bush administration. I remain surprised that a large-scale terrorist attack has not occurred in America since 9/11, and I'll be even more surprised if another 5 years pass without one. But so far, the worst case scenerios have been foiled. Needless to say, no thanks to those who have opposed everything and anything being done to fight Islamic terrorism.

Theo said:
Yes, I'm very relieved about this as well. I think it might've been thousands murdered, actually. Sounds like August 16th might've been a very dark day indeed, if not for the good work by British intel and Tony Blair, with collaboration from the Bush administration. I remain surprised that a large-scale terrorist attack has not occurred in America since 9/11, and I'll be even more surprised if another 5 years pass without one. But so far, the worst case scenerios have been foiled. Needless to say, no thanks to those who have opposed everything and anything being done to fight Islamic terrorism.

you forgot to thank Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom