"Thank you New York!!" - Morrissey - @officialmoz / Twitter; all 7 shows "sold out instantly"

20190308_224845.jpg
IMG_20190308_225007.jpg
IMG_20190308_225013.jpg
IMG_20190308_225015.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Mar. 11:

Link with similar photos posted by Thewlis:

MORRISSEY ON BROADWAY - Morrissey Central
March 9, 2019

All 7 shows for Morrissey on Broadway went on sale yesterday morning and sold out instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has it ever crossed your mind that they may have day jobs. You may want to be a bit more considered as I’m sure you would be pissed off if David took the site down.
Well to put this up on the main page takes less time than you to write this message.
Or me writing this. And we have day jobs as well, or do we?

Well to put this up on the main page takes less time than you to write this message.
Or me writing this. And we have day jobs as well, or do we?

Do you run a site as well as having a day job or do you just post on a site? As I said, you would be pissed off if he took the site down due to people like you making snide comments such as so low.

Lol, David has a sense of humour you know, unlike yourself unfortunately.
'A hateful online creche' was for years a banner on this site. 'So low' is another one.

I've been here since the early days in 1997 and sure have appreciated this site since then and made a substantial contribution to it. Just think it could do with some moderation and innovation now and then.

Do you run a site as well as having a day job or do you just post on a site? As I said, you would be pissed off if he took the site down due to people like you making snide comments such as so low.

Now you run this site??
WtF?? if you want to run a site go start up a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: forum FFS so we can pack all the
Skinny puppet trolls and send them over.:fist:

This mural wasn’t part of “David Bowie is” promo. It’s been up in Jersey City (where I live) for some time. It’s gorgeous.

The irony of this is staggering

LOL yes, a Mr Cometry forum would be a sorry site. 6 Moz skinny troll puppets parroting back and forth.:lbf:
"surface" touting Hooky baubles under various puppet avatars.:tears:

Chezzer is studying to become an Ayatollah, when time permits he is posting as "Morriseys Left Nut".o_O

What happened to Charlie Cheswick?
what happened to quando,quando,quando.theres a few others who haven't been seen for a while.

He was very ill with cancer, Gordy. He had a big op last May and seemed to be doing well but then dropped off the radar.
I remember that,i was trying to find out who posted it on here to send my best wishes but nobody seemed to know who it was.hope hes ok.

I remember that,i was trying to find out who posted it on here to send my best wishes but nobody seemed to know who it was.hope hes ok.
There were a couple of people in touch with him but nobody has heard from him for a while. I hope he's okay too.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom