"Thank you New York!!" - Morrissey - @officialmoz / Twitter; all 7 shows "sold out instantly"

20190308_224845.jpg
IMG_20190308_225007.jpg
IMG_20190308_225013.jpg
IMG_20190308_225015.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Mar. 11:

Link with similar photos posted by Thewlis:

MORRISSEY ON BROADWAY - Morrissey Central
March 9, 2019

All 7 shows for Morrissey on Broadway went on sale yesterday morning and sold out instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interestingly KKK Grand Whizz, the dingbat David Duke has endorsed the comments of Ilhan 'may I introduce you to my brother/husband' Omar, I'm anxiously waiting for the MSM to ask Omar to condemn David Duke, so far..............................crickets.
When politics goes full circle like this things get interesting.

No. They didn’t. You’re a f***ing clown. Keep it tuned to Fox News and Breitbart. It’s doing wonders for your ability to reason.

Doesn’t take ANY effort to glean facts from readily available stats.

...but you’d rather talk-shit. Another f***ing clown.
I watch neither of those things. But I have read many times that 1 in 3 Mexicans voted Trump.

Ask yourself, why would a respectable working Mexican settled in America with a family vote for Hilary?

Many have moved from Mexico to get away from the horrific violence in Mexico by other Mexicans. We're talking severed human heads being rolled across dancefloors, scores of tortured dead bodies being hung from bridges. The murderous horror in Mexico is beyond human understanding. Do they want the same problem following them over the border?

if Skinny joins the KKK, then moments later Surface will join the KKK:lbf:

Interestingly KKK Grand Whizz, the dingbat David Duke has endorsed the comments of Ilhan 'may I introduce you to my brother/husband' Omar, I'm anxiously waiting for the MSM to ask Omar to condemn David Duke, so far..............................crickets.

very intersting. i think we can ALL AGREE that Skinny:turban: also agrees with Omar. since Duke agrees with Omar and Skinny also agrees with Omar, the logical conclusion is that Skinny agrees with Duke!!!
which means Skinny should be ready to join the KKK.:handok:

furthermore, since Duke agrees with Omar and Skinny agrees with Omar, then by logical necessity
Surface:turban: also agrees with Omar. the entire package is KKK!!!:censored:

Over many years Moz said he hated the Royal family. Then in a recent interview he seemed to have somewhat warmed to them.

There's no way Moz is a Democrat - he hates identity politics and political correctness. And Trump is not your typical Republican. He is almost an underdog now after two years of full spectrum bullying by the press. And here in England we sympathise with underdogs...

For someone to currently proclaim they hate Trump is so cliched now... . I think Moz is aware of this.

He endorsed Bernie Sanders at Chicago's Roug Fest. Which ironically, Bernie just had a really theres in Navy Pier.

I believe in solidarity not individualism. I also believe in the preservation of cultures, so right wing is an erroneous way to describe any one of my posts.

The Right is Money, Big Business, Exploitation, Zionism... etc...

If you could formulate a single abstract thought without reverting to crude cartoon stereotyping, then perhaps you could fractionally redeem your IQ from the far left hand side of the bell curve. But I don't hold much hope.

I understand Morrissey. I relate to his so-called problematic quotes. I understand where he's coming from, whereas so many others are in a state of dismay every time he opens his mouth these days. These people are intellectually lost and still living in a world the mass media elite has created and scripted for them.
Spin it best you can. Only 28% of eligible to vote Latinos voted for Trump in 2016 (about a quarter) so why did 72% vote for other candidate?

Spin it best you can. Only 28% of eligible to vote Latinos voted for Trump in 2016 (about a quarter) so why did 72% vote for other candidate?

Blacks and Latino's have ALWAYS voted Dem, always. Based on pre-election polls Trump actually outperformed with women, blacks and Latino's. A basic example was a huge increase in early Latino voting in Florida, a key swing state that pretty much all the pundits predicted that these early Latino turnouts meant Hilary would take. As it so happened Trump outperformed with Latinos (or essentially Cubans) and took this state.

Watching CNN and TYT's have to call Florida for Trump on election night was hilarious as you could start to see their sphincter's starting to tighten a little, no worries though because they still had Ohio, Pennsylvania etc in the pocket :lbf::lbf::lbf:

EDIT: just found this TYT election-night video they say on the exit polling Hillary 'only' won 65% of Latino votes.

Last edited:
He has been treated with such disrespect in Britain these last 2 years that I’m not surprised at all he’s turning to the US and Canada.
His label are busy covering up all of that as they promote the emperor's new clothes. Shorterm he is being lauded. Historically he will be a monster.

Disrespect for finally coming out as a nationalist? Supporting the likes of Stephen Yaxley-Cilla Lennon and the extremely well regarded For Britain party who look like a real prospect of holding the balance of power in the country at the next election?? Lying in interviews and, worst of all, releasing Low In High School - a career nadir.

Having said that neither is he a monster - that label should be reserved for the likes of other pop stars far more (in)famous than dear old Morrissey and his batty inconsistent views.

His label are busy covering up all of that as they promote the emperor's new clothes. Shorterm he is being lauded. Historically he will be a monster.
With the zero attention-span phone -gazing tight-jean fatty population? I doubt it.

Last edited:
Disrespect for finally coming out as a nationalist? Supporting the likes of Stephen Yaxley-Cilla Lennon and the extremely well regarded For Britain party who look like a real prospect of holding the balance of power in the country at the next election?? Lying in interviews and, worst of all, releasing Low In High School - a career nadir.

Having said that neither is he a monster - that label should be reserved for the likes of other pop stars far more (in)famous than dear old Morrissey and his batty inconsistent views.

Im glad you are starting to realize that Moz may very well be in charge coming next election.:rock:

Has anyone seen Johnny Marr's spring tour dates? He has a few in the northeast US, a short hop to NYC...

It’s all about context, if one wants to see the larger picture and get a little closer to understanding Morrissey as a whole, rather than being selective and pulling things he has said out of context to suit your/their own agenda, it’s what the media does to create clickbait and it’s what haters do to support and reinforce their
own ego/identities and beliefs.

With Morrissey’s emotionally driven strong views on animal rights and thinking he can save his idea of what merry ol’ England use to be by ‘supporting’ a political party should be put into context of his support of Perot and more recently Sanders, with his present constant anti-Trump statements... and of course it should be remembered that he is an artist first, and so his heart leads.
‘Treat me like a human being’ the same man has sung and so we should treat him like a human being, for no one is perfect.

If Morrissey can be called anything it’s definitely ‘contrary’, but... ‘racist’ ?

nah.

It’s all about the whole picture, and if we’re to use words like ‘nationalist’ then it may be time to redefine such words, because we are living in changing times, and we can no longer
put a true individual in a old box and call it a day, it’s not that easy.

Last edited:
Blacks and Latino's have ALWAYS voted Dem, always. Based on pre-election polls Trump actually outperformed with women, blacks and Latino's. A basic example was a huge increase in early Latino voting in Florida, a key swing state that pretty much all the pundits predicted that these early Latino turnouts meant Hilary would take. As it so happened Trump outperformed with Latinos (or essentially Cubans) and took this state.

Watching CNN and TYT's have to call Florida for Trump on election night was hilarious as you could start to see their sphincter's starting to tighten a little, no worries though because they still had Ohio, Pennsylvania etc in the pocket :lbf::lbf::lbf:

EDIT: just found this TYT election-night video they say on the exit polling Hillary 'only' won 65% of Latino votes.

Trump is finished. He self-detonated. He's haemorrhaging support. When he's even managing to lose Fox News conservatives like Lou Dobbs then you know his presidency is in the doldrums. Back in August 2016 on this website I predicted his victory. His campaign was edgy, thanks in no small part to his supporters online and the memes and videos they were creating. It had energy. It's the total opposite of that now. He's worse than Jeb. All the harsher because of the scale of the betrayal from Trump to his supporters. His dissident right-wing base from 2016 now are throwing their support behind the Democrat Andrew Yang. The memes are already beginning. Trump's 2020 campaign will have little energy as a result, there will be very few content creators putting in 100s of hours of work to try to get him re-elected. Why would they? He did this to himself. His re-election campaign will be about as inspiring as McCain in 2008 or Romney in 2012.

So like I predicted his victory in 2016, I'm now predicting that he will lose in 2020. I'm convinced enough to put money on it, and hopefully I'll make a killing just like Jimmy the Greek did when he bet on Truman in '48.

P.S. Omar and MSM bogeyman Duke are both correct on the topic of Israel. Omar recently came out and called Obama a "smiling murderer", for which she was also correct. She's a Somali refugee and Somalia was one of the eight countries that Obama dropped bombs on, so she knows what she's talking about.

And Florida is nearly unreachable for Republicans demographically. Once it's gone, it's gone. Replace a people and the new majority group won't vote the same way as the old majority group did; is that shocking for some reason? Democrats already know this which is why they won't budge on wall funding. They'll keep letting people pour into the country to the point where the US will become a one party state. Republican Presidents will be a thing of the past the way things stand, the party will just start adopting more Democrat policies in an attempt to survive. Conservatives love losing, they're used to it. So when they had control of the house and senate 2016-2018 they didn't know what to do with it. Now it's gone forever.

Elections in a multi-racial country are a racial head-count. Policies matter less and less and people vote with their own group. The demographics will have shifted again even in the four years between 2016-2020 in key states like Florida and Texas. Coupled with the fact that Trump betrayed a significant share of his white base, instead spending his time shilling for Israel and bragging about black unemployment figures, he can kiss goodbye to a 2020 re-election. Try not to be too surprised when that happens, I know you don't seem to absorb new information very well, which is why you haven't displayed any evolution in your views since 2016. Clinging to 2016 like a comfort blanket. Those days are gone and they're not coming back.

Trump is finished. He self-detonated. He's haemorrhaging support. When he's even managing to lose Fox News conservatives like Lou Dobbs then you know his presidency is in the doldrums. Back in August 2016 on this website I predicted his victory. His campaign was edgy, thanks in no small part to his supporters online and the memes and videos they were creating. It had energy. It's the total opposite of that now. He's worse than Jeb. All the harsher because of the scale of the betrayal from Trump to his supporters. His dissident right-wing base from 2016 now are throwing their support behind the Democrat Andrew Yang. The memes are already beginning. Trump's 2020 campaign will have little energy as a result, there will be very few content creators putting in 100s of hours of work to try to get him re-elected. Why would they? He did this to himself. His re-election campaign will be about as inspiring as McCain in 2008 or Romney in 2012.

So like I predicted his victory in 2016, I'm now predicting that he will lose in 2020. I'm convinced enough to put money on it, and hopefully I'll make a killing just like Jimmy the Greek did when he bet on Truman in '48.

P.S. Omar and MSM bogeyman Duke are both correct on the topic of Israel. Omar recently came out and called Obama a "smiling murderer", for which she was also correct. She's a Somali refugee and Somalia was one of the eight countries that Obama dropped bombs on, so she knows what she's talking about.

And Florida is nearly unreachable for Republicans demographically. Once it's gone, it's gone. Replace a people and the new majority group won't vote the same way as the old majority group did; is that shocking for some reason? Democrats already know this which is why they won't budge on wall funding. They'll keep letting people pour into the country to the point where the US will become a one party state. Republican Presidents will be a thing of the past the way things stand, the party will just start adopting more Democrat policies in an attempt to survive. Conservatives love losing, they're used to it. So when they had control of the house and senate 2016-2018 they didn't know what to do with it. Now it's gone forever.

Elections in a multi-racial country are a racial head-count. Policies matter less and less and people vote with their own group. The demographics will have shifted again even in the four years between 2016-2020 in key states like Florida and Texas. Coupled with the fact that Trump betrayed a significant share of his white base, instead spending his time shilling for Israel and bragging about black unemployment figures, he can kiss goodbye to a 2020 re-election. Try not to be too surprised when that happens, I know you don't seem to absorb new information very well, which is why you haven't displayed any evolution in your views since 2016. Clinging to 2016 like a comfort blanket. Those days are gone and they're not coming back.

Can you please give me a highlights version of this?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom