"Thank you New York!!" - Morrissey - @officialmoz / Twitter; all 7 shows "sold out instantly"

20190308_224845.jpg
IMG_20190308_225007.jpg
IMG_20190308_225013.jpg
IMG_20190308_225015.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Mar. 11:

Link with similar photos posted by Thewlis:

MORRISSEY ON BROADWAY - Morrissey Central
March 9, 2019

All 7 shows for Morrissey on Broadway went on sale yesterday morning and sold out instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this tour is going to be a covers tour then?

Since California Son is out simultaneuosly, there'll definitely be more covers than usual in the setlist. 5--6 would be my guess, more than that would definitely be overdoing it.

Since California Son is out simultaneuosly, there'll definitely be more covers than usual in the setlist. 5--6 would be my guess, more than that would definitely be overdoing it.
just to be different I will go for 7-8,which will leave maybe 12 songs from his back catalogue.be good to hear live versions of these songs.lady willpower,cant wait.

Last edited:
Well, I think those banners work really well. Imaginative design, proper balance of text/graphics in each of the different formats, really effective use of colour. Nice to see.

just to be different I will go for 7-8,which will leave maybe 12 songs from his back catalogue.be good to hear live versions of these songs.lady willpower,cant wait.
It could be as few as four. Or as many as nine. The rest of the set list will vary, depending. That’s my bet.

I don't understand his manager and discography don't do big publicity for him here in UK. Sure that some people are not happy with him for his political views, but it's up to his manager and record label to do so whatever people thinks. Happy they welcome him in USA as he deserves.

I don’t know, I think there will be more like two or three maybe four per show with the whole album being played over the eight dates. Maybe it’s over would make a good set list closer for multiple nights as it’s the lead single preview of the album. Well see

WTF? didnt Skinny sound the alarm that Moz had no chance of making money anymore once denounced by that twat Halaam in conjuctinon with Skinny/Surface House of Sock Puppets:crazy:?
now he is upset cause hes flush???

Brain lacking trolls FFS:crazy:

I don't understand his manager and discography don't do big publicity for him here in UK. Sure that some people are not happy with him for his political views, but it's up to his manager and record label to do so whatever people thinks. Happy they welcome him in USA as he deserves.
He has been treated with such disrespect in Britain these last 2 years that I’m not surprised at all he’s turning to the US and Canada.

Land of the free

He has been treated with such disrespect in Britain these last 2 years that I’m not surprised at all he’s turning to the US and Canada.

Don't you think he brought a lot of it on himself with his silly comments? A lot of his fans would have been listening to the BBC6 Music gig and all was going well until he said -“I was very surprised the other day – it was very interesting to me – to see Anne Marie Waters become the head of Ukip. Oh no, sorry she didn’t – the voting was rigged. Sorry, I forgot.” However, after his comments were met by silence from the audience, he added: “You didn’t get it, did you? You obviously don’t read the news.”

:rolleyes:

Skinny mentions UKIP the Surface :turban:sock puppet at once has go troll UKIP.:lbf:

what a disgrace to go thru sock puppet life as a Skinny PARROT.:mask:

Let me help him out with the true reply

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR MONEY, NEW YORK"

If it's ALWAYS been about the money, why didn't you ever mention it when you were Fanboy P?
Also, no partonising message regarding New Yorkers' "ignorance" of his "racism" ?
You're slipping old man

Don't you think he brought a lot of it on himself with his silly comments? A lot of his fans would have been listening to the BBC6 Music gig and all was going well until he said -“I was very surprised the other day – it was very interesting to me – to see Anne Marie Waters become the head of Ukip. Oh no, sorry she didn’t – the voting was rigged. Sorry, I forgot.” However, after his comments were met by silence from the audience, he added: “You didn’t get it, did you? You obviously don’t read the news.”
As I said before he made a lot more silly comments the past 36 years but was never treated this badly.
Why would anyone now suddenly want to create a fuzz? And those words are pretty harmless, don't you think.
No reason to judge him so harshly. He is a music artist, not a politician, so who cares?
New York, the US, Canada, South America and the rest of the world don't.
Just dear old Blighty ;)

Well, I think those banners work really well. Imaginative design, proper balance of text/graphics in each of the different formats, really effective use of colour. Nice to see.

I agree. I wish I could take a stroll through the Broadway district now, but I don't live there :(:(:(
I really like the pastel colours.

Back
Top Bottom