Thank You Morrissey for a wonderful MOZ year

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
:cool:
Even though this was by far the worst year of my life, I won't vent, :p
It was definately the best MOZ year of my life, with all the concerts that I went to, I really went out of my way to spend time to see him, and enjoy him.
Thanks for all the wonderful visits to California, and the lovely drama, and inspiration you gave us this year. Waiting all day in San Diego, next to the beach this summer, just to get close enough to finally shake his hand was worth the waiting the whole year :D

VIVA MOZ!

I'll second this! July of this year I saw my first Morrissey show. I saw him 6 times total.

Morrissey, I can't wait til you come back to my area! I see many more shows in my future. thank you for being so loyal to your fans! <3 ya! :)

Yes! Thank youuu Morrissey! I finally had the pleasure to see him for the first time in my young boring life. It was the highlight of this crappy, weird, and self-discovering year..but I've managed to keep it together this time so thank you very much

I honestly don't know what I'd do in my life without Morrissey's music. He's amazing. He let's you know that there's someone else out there who knows how you feel. For that, I am grateful.

Viva Moz!

And Merry Xmas to one and all (even Mike Joyce!).

It was a great year to be a Morrissey fan. Thanks Morrissey for an excellent US tour. Looking forward to the next album and tour.

Yes 2007 was one amazing year. Saw 5 shows did alot to traveling met many great people because of Morrissey. Bring on another US tour.

Yep....I've been a huge fan for twenty years, but never made it to a show until this year....and I went to five! Sparks, NV was the highlight of my year. Thanks Moz! :D

Saw him 3 times this year...the 3rd time (7th overall) was a charm. Touched him 3 times and got some mic time. Realized a few dreams that night...my obsession is at full tilt.

Thank you Morrissey, for rocking my world since I can remember. Please come back to the U S of A in '08...specifically, Chicago :)

VIVA MORRISSEY

Yes, thank you Morrissey for an unforgettable tour and fantastic year. Thanks to Moz, it has been by far one of my best. In fact Moz's handsome face is hanging on my Christmas tree this year in a little picture frame ornament, as a tiny gesture of gratitude.

Merry Christmas to everybody! :)

:cool:
Even though this was by far the worst year of my life, I won't vent, :p
It was definately the best MOZ year of my life, with all the concerts that I went to, I really went out of my way to spend time to see him, and enjoy him.
Thanks for all the wonderful visits to California, and the lovely drama, and inspiration you gave us this year. Waiting all day in San Diego, next to the beach this summer, just to get close enough to finally shake his hand was worth the waiting the whole year :D

VIVA MOZ!

I didn't pay much attention to Morrissey in 2007, outside of occassionally checking in at this site to see what's new, and occassionally throwing some of his songs on my IPod Shuffle. It was nothing personal, though perhaps "Ringleader of the Tormentors" being his weakest effort since "Kill Uncle" had a little to do with it (I do still play and enjoy it though!). I've loved his music for many, many years and that has never wavered. Just too many other things going on in life, and too many other interests that hogged up my time, and too much other music that captured my attention. I know a phase of listening to little else but Smiths/Morrissey records can't be far off.

I resolve for 2008 to finallly purchase the second two singles from "Ringleader of the Tormentors," and I'll be looking forward to the new album. I truly hope both Morrissey and his band raise their games (the band, who I truly like but feel have gotten a bit fat and spent of late, need to especially raise their game -- I found them so exciting back in the '90s, before they became session players).

I finally caught "All You Need Is Me" on a Carson Daly rerun and it was fantastic! (It case people don't know, that song was written about me.) Seeing that has brought me back to my old enthusiasm. I hope I still feel the same way at the end of 2008. Get this "Greatest Hits" B.S. out of the way and give us another masterpiece, please.

Thanks for existing, you miserable old git :D

Back
Top Bottom