Morrissey Central "THANK YOU, LIVERPOOL THANK YOU, DUBLIN" (April 6, 2023)

Love this!
chrome_screenshot_1680789927493.png

-No record label
-No management
-No airplay
-No promotion
-No television
-No new release since March 2020
-No media support
-a rush
-and a push
-and the land is ours

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Moz! Will Never Marry live in Dublin and we'll call it all square!
Unfortunately he would never play such a wonderful song live. He'd rather force us to listen Paris, Munich Air whatever, or the Bullfighter croaks.

He has a lot to be proud of, he should celebrate how he wants.

He never needed radio/TV promotion either, because we discovered him without all that.

We love you and are proud of you, Morrissey! :D

"No management" ? He has got a team with lawyers and someone has to negotiate the fees percentage for him, otherwise he would more charged by promiters, and his team also deals with promo posters.

Same in Ireland. The end of the radio ad mentioned €89 but I was in a restaurant and couldn't be sure even though the ad was played multiple times while I was there. Turns out the €89 was true. A bit steep for Vicar Street but I'm not gonna not go to our Moz.

Glad to hear it, you can buy me a Guinness x

Told you there were lots of gammons in Ireland! Hopefully we get wee bit of right wing chit-chat between the songs.

You can thank them all by not playing your usual, lazy, boring 80 minute setlist for these gigs. Rehearse some fan favorites, consider playing 90 minutes, add a second song to the encore. Reward those who still bother to show up.

You can thank them all by not playing your usual, lazy, boring 80 minute setlist for these gigs. Rehearse some fan favorites, consider playing 90 minutes, add a second song to the encore. Reward those who still bother to show up.
How can you say the set lists are lazy and boring? The last 2 tours have been amazing.

If it bothers YOU that much, then don't bother turning up.

We who have always understood you will always love and support you, M; you know that! As for the rest, who cares? They are irrelevant.

See you in Leeds and Liverpool (X2) and many, many more to come!

💜

there is no such thing as fans favourites as every fan likes different songs,not everyone is a fan of sunday,suedehead or hector.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom