Morrissey Central "THANK YOU, LIVERPOOL THANK YOU, DUBLIN" (April 6, 2023)

Love this!
chrome_screenshot_1680789927493.png

-No record label
-No management
-No airplay
-No promotion
-No television
-No new release since March 2020
-No media support
-a rush
-and a push
-and the land is ours

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be a bit too proud of his pariah status but the live successes keep piling up

Oh please, stop whining. Hire a manager, release the album yourself and give interviews to proper journalists instead of gibbering fangirls. Putting a record out might get you in the television and radio too.

Oh please, stop whining. Hire a manager, release the album yourself and give interviews to proper journalists instead of gibbering fangirls. Putting a record out might get you in the television and radio too.
He's not whining, he's celebrating. YOU'RE whining.

Good for M
. Proud of him but then he's always been popular in Ireland , so not sure why the boasting
He is played on UK and Irish radio , it's just mainly the Smiths and older stuff

Have to say really looking forward to these gigs .
I don't believe in M like I used to but his gigs are still suck fecking fun
Life isn't easy in the UK and Ireland these days - the terror threat has been increased
So this is really great news .

Just got into LA last night
It's no wonder people are leaving.
They still have some of the cinemas closed
It's really not like it was .
I'd still like to live here properly , have it as my home base ,
But if you have M and Johnny Depp's cash you can live well in the UK and go where you want ,when you want

See you all in Ireland

Love this! View attachment 90351

-No record label
-No management
-No airplay
-No promotion
-No television
-No media support
-a rush
-and a push
-and the land is ours
No record label+ nothing new .
He didn't at various parts of his career

-No management
Normal with him

-No airplay

Not true

-No promotion
Not true , it's just done on social media
-No television
Normal for him for 20 years
But he did a YouTube video which is new media

Yes , because the one in 2029 didn't sell

-No media support
Kinda true but he has stories ran about him still ,

-a rush
-and a push
-and the land is ours
Nice Irish phrase .
A lot of people in Ireland ate being Red pilled , due to boarders he will get a heros welcome

Can't wait for the pool .
May still go to Dublin

I’ve had the radio on in the background while working, and they‘ve been playing regular ads for the tour on Absolute Radio all day.
Same in Ireland. The end of the radio ad mentioned €89 but I was in a restaurant and couldn't be sure even though the ad was played multiple times while I was there. Turns out the €89 was true. A bit steep for Vicar Street but I'm not gonna not go to our Moz.

well, that’s a glass half empty way to look at it. ;)

Because actually, he’s putting a positive spin on his situation.
Yah he is and I'm happy he has sold out concerts. I was just saying he can tend to ignore the other positives: someone somewhere (himself?) paid for radio adverts unless the venues do it to sell tickets, I'm not sure who pays for that kind of thing. Many people at work and many friends/relatives contacted me to say Moz is playing two IRL concerts. They didn't hear it on Moz Solo or Moz Central. Maybe they saw it on the internet but I think radio adverts work and Moz certainly got radio advert promotion from somewhere.

I do think Moz has put a positive spin on a very positive outcome and I'm glad to be going to see him. He has every right to feel proud about this.

Yah he is and I'm happy he has sold out concerts. I was just saying he can tend to ignore the other positives: someone somewhere (himself?) paid for radio adverts unless the venues do it to sell tickets, I'm not sure who pays for that kind of thing. Many people at work and many friends/relatives contacted me to say Moz is playing two IRL concerts. They didn't hear it on Moz Solo or Moz Central. Maybe they saw it on the internet but I think radio adverts work and Moz certainly got radio advert promotion from somewhere.

I think, it’s his way of saying… Compared to Beyoncé he has no promotion.

get thousands of cds of without music done and sell them at the shows,takes out any record companies,hotcakes they will sell like,says yoda.

get thousands of cds of without music done and sell them at the shows,takes out any record companies,hotcakes they will sell like,says yoda.
Exactly. If you can get about 20% of the gig audience to buy a t-shirt for £30, imagine how many will buy a CD featuring some of the new music they just heard for £12.99.

And some splatter vinyl, unsigned cos I'm not paying €200 for it.
it cant be that hard to find someone who knows about copying cds in large anounts,give him an envelope of cash and the fans head home happy,would piss captol off as well.and one vinyl record for acton,unsigned.

THANK YOU, MORRISSEY. THANK YOU, MOZ.

Happy Easter to you and all the fans. Our Moz is a good egg.

CeiSpHxWAAAFdft.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom