Morrissey Central "THANK YOU, LAS VEGAS!" (July 11, 2022)

THANK YOU, LAS VEGAS!

WE WERE NEVER HAPPIER.
-M and band.

IMG_7922_cxeybl.jpg

That man who is to the left of the girl with a light smile and tender eyes who is he:blushing:????

I wish there was something good to discuss, like music.....but apparently everyone gets the picture that the best days are behind Mozzer. I want to remember this man on top of the world, as a lyrical genius. The new songs are lacking any creativity and lyrical content we expect from him. Breaks my heart....and people actually think this new music is good???!!! Very few highlights in his catalogue since Refusal. Sure enough, the telephone rings....who wants my money now? LMAO :(

I wish there was something good to discuss, like music.....but apparently everyone gets the picture that the best days are behind Mozzer. I want to remember this man on top of the world, as a lyrical genius. The new songs are lacking any creativity and lyrical content we expect from him. Breaks my heart....and people actually think this new music is good???!!! Very few highlights in his catalogue since Refusal. Sure enough, the telephone rings....who wants my money now? LMAO :(
Well SavageSid, I'm listening to the absolutely gorgeous first 12 bars of Bonfire Of Teenagers with another tear in my eye after listening to this wonderful song and beautiful arrangement.

Your post is a superb example of why folks WHO are tone deaf, don't understand music nor lyrics nor production of sound/instruments, post crap like you - savage AND crap !!!
You're welcome.

Hazard x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom