Morrissey Central "THANK YOU, LAS VEGAS!" (July 11, 2022)

THANK YOU, LAS VEGAS!

WE WERE NEVER HAPPIER.
-M and band.

IMG_7922_cxeybl.jpg

Looks a bit like Olivia Rodrigo but I'm crap at celebs, so who knows? (Also I think she was playing shows in the UK for most of last week.)

A few of the comments on the post imply it. Or maybe the girl is Anthony's cousin... Full comments seem to only be viewable on mobile app.
Yes, someone seems to be cousins with either the girl or the guy. Age-wise, it seems plausible that Moz and the guy are cousins. 😅

This Anthony Carey guy is his cousin?
He is! Back in 2003 Anthony wrote a book about fitness and Morrissey wrote an endorsement blurb thing for it.

Book Endorsements for Anthony Carey:

Morrissey, Multi-platinum recording artist and former lead singer of the Smiths
December 2, 2003

"To see our way to good health, we must be willing to stop and observe things about our bodies that are less than perfect. We all have the capacity to make positive changes to how our body functions and feels. Anthony's book will walk you through the simple steps of seeing where help is needed and what you can do about it. It's your body - and, for the most part - you are in charge. As Anthony's cousin I am especially proud of his achievements."

He is! Back in 2003 Anthony wrote a book about fitness and Morrissey wrote an endorsement blurb thing for it.

Book Endorsements for Anthony Carey:

Morrissey, Multi-platinum recording artist and former lead singer of the Smiths
December 2, 2003

"To see our way to good health, we must be willing to stop and observe things about our bodies that are less than perfect. We all have the capacity to make positive changes to how our body functions and feels. Anthony's book will walk you through the simple steps of seeing where help is needed and what you can do about it. It's your body - and, for the most part - you are in charge. As Anthony's cousin I am especially proud of his achievements."
This is nothing short of amazing. Thank you for this. It’s not often you come across anything Moz-related as rare as this. Thanks again. And God bless!

an inspiration for BoT?

Extra images via AW's FB:
FB_IMG_1657577585378.jpg
FB_IMG_1657577588236.jpg
FB_IMG_1657577590641.jpg
FB_IMG_1657577593052.jpg

FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom