Morrissey Central "THANK YOU FOR THE DAYS" (December 29, 2021)

unnamed-7_iw0p9p.jpg

unnamed-6_nppjz5.jpg
0-1_u3ofio.jpg
unnamed-8_cpqdyq.jpg
unnamed-2_fx27g7.jpg
unnamed-4_wvdy0d.jpg
unnamed-9_v9wpil.jpg
unnamed-3_phpxps.jpg

rebels without applause …

photographs by Tina Dehghani

Regards,
FWD.

I'm not sure who is the one in the photo with Moz the second photo. By the way I read the report they made to the fan who died, what experiences lived !!! He related a lot to Moz!! The fan and his group where from what I understood unobde they were the owner of the solo, but because Moz hates the Tseng

Oh My Moz my Moz!!
I hope you send us a New Year's Eve message Moz is a sweet for sure who listens to me because he always does, I loved seeing his photos and I want the best for him!!! It is very important and does not realize how important it is, I if that is why I want it I value and respect it!!! Moz you are the best for me Viva Mozulisss!!!!!! Bonfire is coming!!!!!!!

According to multiple accounts he smokes when drinking (or did, at least - I guess the photo is 20-odd years old).
Yeah, I remember Andy Rourke saying that Moz used to ask for cigarettes and 'sweeties' when drunk on TQID tour.

When I saw 5th photo, at first glance, I thought it's Morrissey with a young man and a blond transvestite. But after a few seconds watching the photo the"young man" it's "always level" Tina D.... 😦

Why did he chose end of 2021 to share a bunch of private photos from (circa) 1998-2001?

...as heterosexual as it gets in "World of Morrissey". Drags and androgynous looking women. You didn't expect Anne Nicole Smith or Katie Price. Did ya? What have real girls to offer anyway.....
I'm not sure either of those is real but they are/were girls anyway.

rule of thumb: if the neck looks like it's about to swallow the head, it's tina. very pretty though. is she gay or does she want to be a dude, or like, whats the deal with her?

To give the benefit of the doubt,it can be hard for older folks to keep up to date with the correct terminology. When I was growing up, we were taught that 'oriental' was the correct and polite term to use ('asian' was used for people from India, Pakistan etc) , now apparently it's racist. Give it another 20 years it will change again. I doubt any harm was intended.
They still doubled-down when presented with the facts that--giving them the benefit of doubt--they hadn't had before, so...

I guess he doesn't consider all of them to be a subspecies?

FWD.
That was interesting to read.
Also it had some other pictures of Morrissey from that same day at the Kirk Douglas star.

AKL8qYJ.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom