Morrissey Central "THANK YOU, DAILY MIRROR !" (January 31, 2020)

THANK YOU, DAILY MIRROR !

0_iratly.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/thank-you-daily-mirror

First posted by Anon in a separate thread.
Regards,
FWD.

Looks like things are hotting up.
Is that Ann Widdecombe rushing to take a seat
just ahead of Nigel Farage?

filename-almost-empty.jpg

There really is a buzz about these gigs.
These guys insisted on buying their tickets directly from the venue.

Police report that the men in question were singing
"England for the English!, "To the National Front disco"
and "Agadoo".

It is suggested that their harmonious humming of The Birdie Song,
with associated dance moves, stopped traffic.​

Morrisseys mum tries to make him feel at home.
She failed.
Apparently there wasn't enough flags!?

images

f***ing hell. Morrissey thanking Rupert Murdoch!?!? It's a right wing love in.

What next? "Morrissey thanks Katie Hopkins for supportive tweet!" I'm not joking.

No f***ing wonder none of only 2 UK shows has sold out. Full UK tours used to sell out in minutes. He's done. The UK has turned it's back and gagged.

Congratulations! The most f***-witted post of the day award goes to you. Probably best to get back to licking those windows...they won't clean themselves, you know.

Twat,

All trolls clearly rattled by Moz's relentless success. Just so laughable to watch them posting such desperate stuff.
You're wasting your time.
Moz wins hands down again despite their best efforts. Well done Moz. Love & reespek!

Morrisseys mum tries to make him feel at home.
She failed.
Apparently there wasn't enough flags!?

images
This is actually where skinny lives, renting a tiny box room upstairs from his landlady.

No daylight allowed, owing to flags covering his bedroom windows.
Skinny is contemplating becoming a far right loon now bcos being a far left loon isn't working out so well.
Ever the chameleon our skinny.
He now finds himself in a minority, which has actually always been the case.

Landlady has issued skinny a warning about using her electric & broadband at 04:44 posting on moz-so-low, & his continued habit of rolling in dogshit on a daily basis & coming back to the residence covered in it.

Message from landlady is: clean up your act, stop posting nocturnally, or f*** off.

Looks like things are hotting up.
Is that Ann Widdecombe rushing to take a seat
just ahead of Nigel Farage?

filename-almost-empty.jpg
don't hink much of the persons photography skills.

Congratulations! The most f***-witted post of the day award goes to you. Probably best to get back to licking those windows...they won't clean themselves, you know.

Twat,

Your disablist remarks call you out as a Hopkins fan.

Two of my favourite artists of all time are touring at the moment, Morrissey and Madonna. She's also received negative comments about poor ticket sales, her singing voice etc, although now that she's actually performed in London she's getting the reviews she deserves and I'm sure Morrissey will too once he gets on the stage. Because when they are on the stage, they are true performers and I doubt if even uncleskinny (whoever he is) can criticise pure talent.

There really is a buzz about these gigs.
These guys insisted on buying their tickets directly from the venue.

Police report that the men in question were singing
"England for the English!, "To the National Front disco"
and "Agadoo".

It is suggested that their harmonious humming of The Birdie Song,
with associated dance moves, stopped traffic.​

The right wing always had the best dressed people and the coolest flags. We all want to be them and Moz spent a career admiring that sort of thing but not having it in him to use violence.

Oh dear, he really thinks this is a compliment :)
The irony lost on all here I see.

Moz was always far too clever for his leftist support so he had to draw the line somewhere and expose his real views.

He did well!

All trolls clearly rattled by Moz's relentless success. Just so laughable to watch them posting such desperate stuff.
You're wasting your time.
Moz wins hands down again despite their best efforts. Well done Moz. Love & reespek!

Can you let me know what this relentless success is?

For Britain members arrive on mass for latest Morrissey gig in Leeds

article-2181446-144DB319000005DC-700_634x377.jpg

I suppose if he cancels there's only 4 tickets to return
Which one is Skinny? The one in the batman/cockroach outfit? The first of Sinnys major fight against racism protests with Dave Habeen and another defender of those oppressed by Morrissey's choice of badge.

Which one is Skinny? The one in the batman/cockroach outfit? The first of Sinnys major fight against racism protests with Dave Habeen and another defender of those oppressed by Morrissey's choice of badge.

Thats Skinny fam, Skinny dived head first onto the field.

I admire your confidence but if you take a peek here and all of the other sections of the Leeds venue you'll find that more seats are available than sold. This just confirms what many said when the last tour was cancelled - tickets are not selling. If it's not financially viable then of course he'll cancel. At the moment it's looking like:

a. he'll cancel
b. he'll play to a much reduced capacity
So you’re saying, after reading the runes, he will either ... (1) play, or (2) not play? Can you please clarify that this is, in fact, your prediction?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom