Morrissey Central "THANK YOU, DAILY MIRROR !" (January 31, 2020)

THANK YOU, DAILY MIRROR !

0_iratly.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/thank-you-daily-mirror

First posted by Anon in a separate thread.
Regards,
FWD.

The vile coven, of the spiteful, on here is about to have plenty, plenty, more to dislike: it’s pissing down bad news for them and the outlook promises more rain: Love is on its Way Out is a belter.

It’s a good job Morrissey’s current fan base is a magnanimous lot, otherwise we might be coming here throughout 2020 to rub the f***ers’ faces in it.

What is that pin badge he is sporting in the Daily Mirror photograph?
Straight to the point answers only please.
Thank you :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I'm not rattled & indignant about your stupidity.

But at least you've clarified that you know you're a twat.

Hmmm ... clarified what to whom? I fear an ANNOUNCEMENT may be pending, Karenfountain.

Hmmm ... clarified what to whom? I fear an ANNOUNCEMENT may be pending, Karenfountain.

You clarified that you're a shoddy lying troll, to anyone reading your shoddy lying posts. That's all the announcement anyone needed.

The vile coven, of the spiteful, on here is about to have plenty, plenty, more to dislike: it’s pissing down bad news for them and the outlook promises more rain: Love is on its Way Out is a belter.

It’s a good job Morrissey’s current fan base is a magnanimous lot, otherwise we might be coming here throughout 2020 to rub the f***ers’ faces in it.
Vile and very spiteful of Morrissey to wear a For Britain badge. Morrissey's current fan base admiring him for that. How extraordinarily silly of them.

Vile and very spiteful of Morrissey to wear a For Britain badge. Morrissey's current fan base admiring him for that. How extraordinarily silly of them.
God save Morrissey, Fu Manchu, Moriarty and Dracula.

As people come to the terms with the fact that the UK dates won’t be cancelled, so the vile will turn their attention to an anticipated, hypothetical, set list.

For Britain members arrive on mass for latest Morrissey gig in Leeds

article-2181446-144DB319000005DC-700_634x377.jpg

I suppose if he cancels there's only 4 tickets to return

As people come to the terms with the fact that the UK dates won’t be cancelled, so the vile will turn their attention to an anticipated, hypothetical, set list.

I admire your confidence but if you take a peek here and all of the other sections of the Leeds venue you'll find that more seats are available than sold. This just confirms what many said when the last tour was cancelled - tickets are not selling. If it's not financially viable then of course he'll cancel. At the moment it's looking like:

a. he'll cancel
b. he'll play to a much reduced capacity

You clarified that you're a shoddy lying troll, to anyone reading your shoddy lying posts. That's all the announcement anyone needed.

Not quite the ANNOUNCEMENT I was expecting but still, it's shrill enough, Arnek.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom