thank you & bye

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
Moving_on_up_by_gilad.jpg

i was pleasantly surprised by the 'happy birthday' pms and profile messages i got :)
but alas i fear it is time i stop checking on solo as often as use to :eek:
i'll try and stop by once a month if i can remember too, but the truth is that while i was pleased to be let back :o
this place just does not feel the same without the presence of a lot of people that use to post here :(
9 come to my mind more than most others:
chica, Worm, Sir Alec, Pervomartovtsi, no one in particular, vAndreav, Gigi, Busy Clippers, and 2nd to last but not least in my count to lets say 10 is Codreanu, the only right winger i have ever liked :p
i simply cannot imagine these forums without him, Worm & chica any longer :tears:
so now is time for me to move on now too i think
leave.gif

[

Robby,
You're good people and I know I'll never forget you, and many others won't, either. I miss chica and Worm as well. (I don't know why they left.) Anyway, here's wishing you crates of Djarums and good times. :D You were always a trooper, Robby, and I'll miss you. Hope you are having the happiest of birthdays! :D Kali

You mean you won't be a sociopathic stalker on this site anymore?

Oh, so sad.

Moving_on_up_by_gilad.jpg

i was pleasantly surprised by the 'happy birthday' pms and profile messages i got :)
i'll try and stop by once a month if i can remember too, but the truth is that while i was pleased to be let back :o
this place just does not feel the same without the presence of a lot of people that use to post here :(
chica, Worm, Sir Alec, Pervomartovtsi, no one in particular, vAndreav, Gigi, Busy Clippers, and 2nd to last but not least in my count to lets say 10 is Codreanu, the only right winger i have ever liked :p
i simply cannot imagine these forums without him, Worm & chica any longer :tears:
leave.gif

With Robby gone I'm now the chubbiest boy on the forum. :(

what is it with all these leaving threads?
PLEASE! LOOK! AT! ME!
It's tragic.
Just f*** off and shut up about it. :)

maybe those people are not necessarly sign and post their messages to a topic here
in but lurk in for infos on tour or the new record...at least one long time member from the US i know does that;)
after three years in another (general) music forum i have stopped posting as well but lurk in every now and then ans still find an intersting thread i read through but not contribute

Last edited:

That didn't last long!!!!

But, hey, you did better than Dave, who anounced in the chat room two days ago that he was finished with the forum, but was posting again within...minutes, it seemed.

I assure you all that when I go I will really GO. (I know, I know...that can't come soon enough. And that's why I stay!)

i said:
i'll try and stop by once a month if i can remember too
thats all this was, then i thought chica might be back, but she's not really :tears:
and so way i go again for a few weeks i guess or maybe more :confused:
who knows, maybe someday racist scum* like you theo will be banned for as long as i was and then i will be happy with the moderation, until then my posts will be the occasional flurry then i shall be away again :rolleyes:

*=what, i am not entitled to state what i think of him, but he is allowed to post whatever he wants about me it seems :mad: i guess i need a lawyer or something :p

yeah, im back for a while sorry, thought id be with a girl for a while longer, at least over the depressing holidays :tears:
no such luck, so im back til at least after the 1st of the year, when i plan on executing Jimmy's plan of attack for me on how to get a nice lady to spend time with me :guitar:

Last edited:
Tags
attention seeking clearly a joke good riddance happy birthday robbie is cool see you later durr hurr these towers r ugly in rl
Back
Top Bottom