Thank the lord for Youtube!

swiss

As we in the Uk are unlikely to get to see Morrissey again in the near future, What would we do without Youtube?

Just watched some superb footage posted in the last day of one of the Palladium gigs. I am so jealous!

The sound quality is great. Love the version of Billy Budd and great to see the loop performed and stretch out and wait. Keep posting your footage if you have any!

Come back to England Moz!!

Yeah, come back to blighty pleeeease.

Youtube is a God-sent gift. But I also tthank Keepvid, otherwise I couldn't enjoy that much, and coudln't make gifs ;)

Thanks, Raquel! I got goosebumps watching those, esp that alexbaut clip -*sigh* his voice sounds perfect (loved the laugh and tongue in cheek moment too). All hail Youtube and our friends who post these links!

p.s. are you the raquelsf poster videographer?

Thanks, Raquel! I got goosebumps watching those, esp that alexbaut clip -*sigh* his voice sounds perfect (loved the laugh and tongue in cheek moment too). All hail Youtube and our friends who post these links!

p.s. are you the raquelsf poster videographer?
Thanks Corrissey! I am indeed RaquelSF. I had so much fun going to those shows and I love watching other people's videos to enjoy their experiences as well.

Thanks Corrissey! I am indeed RaquelSF. I had so much fun going to those shows and I love watching other people's videos to enjoy their experiences as well.

Sweet =o) I just had to watch your clip again, then. LOVELY. My you were close. And so composed. My step-sis in SF was at that show too. Nice to see what she saw :) I love the stretched out hands toward him too. Perfect

Well, I will stretch out and wait-only till Wednesday :D
And there is no debate, you're not inept at all! p.s. I see you have my old avatar. Very nice :)

Sweet =o) I just had to watch your clip again, then. LOVELY. My you were close. And so composed. My step-sis in SF was at that show too. Nice to see what she saw :) I love the stretched out hands toward him too. Perfect

Well, I will stretch out and wait-only till Wednesday :D
And there is no debate, you're not inept at all! p.s. I see you have my old avatar. Very nice :)
You are so kind! I knew that I had seen my latest avatar on here before, but glad to know you have a very adorable new one and we don't have the same one at the same time!
Have an awesome time on Wednesday. Looks like a nice theatre, I hope you have good seats and he plays all your favorite songs!

Thanks, Raquel! I got goosebumps watching those, esp that alexbaut clip -*sigh* his voice sounds perfect (loved the laugh and tongue in cheek moment too).

you mean 'Stretch out and wait?

iF i would rank it, pure qualitly of singin I'd give him a 3, he's not even
really singin, well some parts, but most time he's somehow telling this song
as a teacher.

:(

you mean 'Stretch out and wait?

iF i would rank it, pure qualitly of singin I'd give him a 3, he's not even
really singin, well some parts, but most time he's somehow telling this song
as a teacher.

:(

I agree it is kind of 'spoken word-ish' (he's tired!?) but I like the clarity of it. And I've never heard it live (till tonite!?) so that's what sold me =o)

Back
Top Bottom