Morrissey Central "Texas massacre" (May 27, 2022)

At no point did Moz suggest that the victims of the Norway massacre did not deserve respect. He merely suggested that maybe our instinct to pick up a weapon and kill - and slaughter - is an instinct that the human race should aspire to overcome.
He didn't suggest they didn't deserve respect. He simply said that their deaths are nothing compared to what McDonald's does every day. Using a tragic event as a way to promote your favorite unrelated cause is very disrespectful but trolls gonna troll.
He can't pick and choose which event he is saddened by and which one is "nothing compared to" and maintain any credibility.

This has been done to death, but Morrissey is a vegan as of 2015, if not earlier. And even if Elizabeth Dwyer was a vegetarian, she would still have contributed to less animal torture and slaughter than if she had not been.

If Morrissey does anything "unmanly," then that is all the better. "Manliness" is a cancer. Women, in the main, tend to be more compassionate and less violent. They make up a majority of vegans. Valerie Solanas was probably right: society needs to get rid of men. But as for you, you like Maynard James Keenan.

And yet (heterosexual) women are hard wired to select a partner according to 'manliness'. That's a strange form of cancer.

And yet (heterosexual) women are hard wired to select a partner according to 'manliness'. That's a strange form of cancer.

Truly. There is no divine hand in nature, just blind and brutal processes, and so we get the ugly tendency toward "dominant" males and "submissive" females. The whole scheme has to be overcome. But it is not quite a double bind, as the existence of lesbians holds the solution. Valerie Solanas wisely advocated a eugenics program. I think it would be possible: if homosexuality is genetic, then you would select for females and for homosexuality. Of course you would also need cloning technology—or if not, you would need to keep some men around as sperm donors. I'm sure these could be housed in a nice residential facility, a sprawling manse with lush grounds, but hemmed in by an electric fence, and every so often they would be asked to ejaculate into a cup. I imagine a vegan gynocracy would treat its men with far more compassion than animal agriculture treats its unfortunate captives.

This has been done to death, but Morrissey is a vegan as of 2015, if not earlier. And even if Elizabeth Dwyer was a vegetarian, she would still have contributed to less animal torture and slaughter than if she had not been.

If Morrissey does anything "unmanly," then that is all the better. "Manliness" is a cancer. Women, in the main, tend to be more compassionate and less violent. They make up a majority of vegans. Valerie Solanas was probably right: society needs to get rid of men. But as for you, you like Maynard James Keenan.

2015 Vegan? Is that the new spin?

Try again, loser:

'Given the inclusion of “vegetarian cheddar cheese” as part of Morrissey’s personal dressing room demands, there’s a heated debate at Morrissey-Solo over whether the singer is a hypocrite for championing himself as a vegan. But we’ll stay out of that one.'

https://consequence.net/2016/09/mor...sonable-well-aside-from-the-whole-meat-thing/

He was spotted buying animal debris laced cream cakes in a posh nosh bakery last year so stop with your ridiculous nonsense. He isn't Vegan and never was and people like me exposed him as an absolute hypocrite.

Less rape, torture and murder of Sentient land animals made his mother a better person than a burger muncher in McDonald's? Do one.

As for yours (and his) tired trope of supposed Toxic Masculinity: Morrissey was just a pawn on the London 80s Left Wing 'Radical Chic' chick-lit swollen clitoris chessboard. That's why they let The Smiths rise- as Propaganda Puppets for bitter, twisted Feministz to whom castrated Steven was a wet dream.

New song on the Morrissey set-list if he had a pair would be entitled:

'I Heard She Changed Her Name To Amber Heard'.

God Save The Queen!
And God Bless America!

Maynard James Keenan for President!!

Feminismz Is Canker!

BrummieBoy

Last edited:
Truly. There is no divine hand in nature, just blind and brutal processes, and so we get the ugly tendency toward "dominant" males and "submissive" females. The whole scheme has to be overcome. But it is not quite a double bind, as the existence of lesbians holds the solution. Valerie Solanas wisely advocated a eugenics program. I think it would be possible: if homosexuality is genetic, then you would select for females and for homosexuality. Of course you would also need cloning technology—or if not, you would need to keep some men around as sperm donors. I'm sure these could be housed in a nice residential facility, a sprawling manse with lush grounds, but hemmed in by an electric fence, and every so often they would be asked to ejaculate into a cup. I imagine a vegan gynocracy would treat its men with far more compassion than animal agriculture treats its unfortunate captives.
You were probably a hairy-armpit fembot eugenicist at the NME in the 80s. Living in a Kings Cross squat that smelt of fish, listening only to Rough Trade and 4AD artists.

Incredibly angry. Daddy Issues. Common People. Pulp. That kind of thing...probably barren by choice but if you have a male child he should be removed to safety by social and mental health managed intervention after reading through your comment history here.

Your nonsense Misandry is hilarious as is your reference to an obviously psychotic woman, so jealous of Andy Warhol she shot him. Daft bint.

GynEcology was a comedy classic. 🤣

BrummieBoy

7" pork sword-Hammer Of Thor & balls of steel.

Last edited:
He didn't suggest they didn't deserve respect. He simply said that their deaths are nothing compared to what McDonald's does every day. Using a tragic event as a way to promote your favorite unrelated cause is very disrespectful but trolls gonna troll.
He can't pick and choose which event he is saddened by and which one is "nothing compared to" and maintain any credibility.

No - he was saying the numbers are nothing compared to... which is why he repeats the word murder...

He was not saying the deaths are nothing.

He isn't Vegan and never was and people like me exposed him as an absolute hypocrite.

You didn't expose him as anything. The tour rider only means that his band and entourage includes vegetarians; it doesn't mean Morrissey isn't vegan. As I said, this has already been done to death on this forum. It always includes people claiming to be experts who can determine an animal fiber on a particular garment Morrissey is wearing in a blurry photo, a garment which these armchair fashionistas are certain is not a synthetic knock-off. It's not "exposing him." It's just monomaniacal hatred.

Less rape, torture and murder of Sentient land animals made his mother a better person than a burger muncher in McDonald's? Do one.

Mathematically, yes. Technically speaking, every vegan is a hypocrite unless they 1.) acquire all their food from foraging, 2.) abstain from having children, 3.) do not keep carnivorous pets, and ideally, 4.) commit suicide. Because the last option is the only way a person can truly stop contributing to animal suffering one hundred percent. Being alive, one inevitably must contribute to it in some degree. It's a sliding gray scale, and the moral imperative is to lessen the degree to which you contribute. A teetotal childless forager contributes to a lesser degree than a vegan, who contributes less than a vegetarian, who contributes less than the burger-muncher at McDonald's. So yes, it's simple math: Elizabeth Dwyer caused less rape, torture, and murder than the idiot Maynard James Keenan. Obviously she did not cause zero. No one does. You haven't won on a technicality.

As for yours (and his) tired trope of supposed Toxic Masculinity: Morrissey was just a pawn on the London 80s Left Wing 'Radical Chic' chick-lit swollen clitoris chessboard. That's why they let The Smiths rise- as Propaganda Puppets for bitter, twisted Feministz to whom castrated Steven was a wet dream.

Yes, that's your pet conspiracy theory; we're all aware. He made a pact with a demon and whatnot. Believe what you like. You're a good writer, but your theory is poor. There's already a parody account on here, and his theory is much better. You know the one. That Morrissey is a native Angeleño who was shanghai'd by Chrissie Hynde into moving to England and forming "Brittin's shittiest band, the shitty Smiths" with Johnny Marr, after which he quit and returned to his homeland to take his rightful place as the California Son.

At any rate, Morrissey's contempt in the 1980s for traditional masculinity, and his fondness for radical man-hating lesbians of the shaved-head-&-combat-boots variety are among his greatest assets. "I would eventually like to turn into Germaine Greer." Who doesn't love the gladiolas in the back pocket and the ill-fitting ladies' blouses? Well, you, obviously. Nobody's really sure what you and your triumphalist blather are doing here.

New song on the Morrissey set-list if he had a pair would be entitled:

'I Heard She Changed Her Name To Amber Heard'.

I don't know what this refers to, but Amber Heard once described herself as an "obstinate, bisexual, vegan atheist." ::swoon:: If only more could be like her. I guess she would qualify as a "lipstick lesbian," were she to cross over fully, since she does possess beauty and glamour in great amounts, but then the Sapphic feminist utopia, if it ever comes to pass, will require some variety. I will not be there if it happens. I will have been euthanized. You misdiagnosed me in your long screed guessing about the details of what I was up to in the eighties. I am a male. I guess you could say I am a "self-hating male," in the way some people call others a "self-hating Jew" or a"self-hating black" and so forth. It's not a thorough hatred, though; it's just a reasonable assessment that most males are cruel and incorrigible. The male sex has occassionally offered up some good specimens, of which Morrissey may be the last, but now it is time to close the book on that chapter in history.

Last edited:
This is a parody post right?

This is a parody post right?

No. It was serious, but with the caveat that I don’t think we can ever realistically look forward to such a future. That’s what made Valerie Solanas a loony. Some say her SCUM Manifesto was supposed to be a Swiftian satire, but I suspect she was in earnest. Philosophically and statistically, it is true: men are the problem—or at least more of a problem than women. You don’t usually see females committing rape, or gunning down schoolchildren, although of course there was the famous incident that inspired the Boomtown Rats song I Don’t Like Mondays. But the exception proves the rule. There are also, crucially, the vegan statistics cited earlier. I would prefer a gynocracy to the paradigm we have now.

Last edited:
Why is vegetarianism a reason for childfree?

The idea is that children, even if they are raised vegan, have a chance of apostatizing from veganism and becoming eaters of meat. So it is a roll of the dice in that respect. But even if they remain lifelong vegans, they will still cause animal suffering from the tilling of the fields in order to grow the soy and grains and vegetables they will consume.

The swift deaths of little field critters in the wild is not as appalling as the industrialized rape, torture, and slaughter of cows and pigs in factory farms, but it is still a consideration for some.

The idea is that children, even if they are raised vegan, have a chance of apostatizing from veganism and becoming eaters of meat. So it is a roll of the dice in that respect. But even if they remain lifelong vegans, they will still cause animal suffering from the tilling of the fields in order to grow the soy and grains and vegetables they will consume.

The swift deaths of little field critters in the wild is not as appalling as the industrialized rape, torture, and slaughter of cows and pigs in factory farms, but it is still a consideration for some.
Thank you for the answer.

So…everyone needs to be dead😐

No. It was serious, but with the caveat that I don’t think we can ever realistically look forward to such a future. That’s what made Valerie Solanas a loony. Some say her SCUM Manifesto was supposed to be a Swiftian satire, but I suspect she was in earnest. Philosophically and statistically, it is true: men are the problem—or at least more of a problem than women. You don’t usually see females committing rape, or gunning down schoolchildren, although of course there was the famous incident that inspired the Boomtown Rats song I Don’t Like Mondays. But the exception proves the rule. There are also, crucially, the vegan statistics cited earlier. I would prefer a gynocracy to the paradigm we have now.
Then you’re crazy.

Thank you for the answer.

So…everyone needs to be dead😐

In order to end all animal suffering caused by humans, yes. But veganism and a population decrease would be sufficient to end the horrors of factory farming.

Then you’re crazy.

How come? I would rationally consider any statistics that counter my argument. I’m not a jihadist for it. I am willing to change my mind.

How come? I would rationally consider any statistics that counter my argument. I’m not a jihadist for it. I am willing to change my mind.
Well for instance domestic violence for Lesbian and bisexual women is way higher than for women in heterosexual relationships.

Women can be just as cruel and violent as men, just listen to the Amber heard/Johnny Depp tapes. Whether you believe or disbelieve his part she was certainly violent and cruel towards him, she admitted as such on tape.

Take men out of the power structure and I doubt much would change, women will go to war as easily as men, Maggie Thatcher is a great example. Can you imagine a world run by Margaret Thatcher and Hilary Clinton?

Well for instance domestic violence for Lesbian and bisexual women is way higher than for women in heterosexual relationships.

Wait a minute. First off, it's only "way higher" for bisexual women. And those statistics don't say whether the woman is being abused by a female partner, or whether the abuser is a male partner who learns of their homosexuality or bisexuality. That might very well account for why the numbers are significantly higher for bisexual women in particular.

Women can be just as cruel and violent as men, just listen to the Amber heard/Johnny Depp tapes. Whether you believe or disbelieve his part she was certainly violent and cruel towards him, she admitted as such on tape.

Women being capable of the same violence and cruelty as men does not mean that they behave as violently or cruelly as often as men. The name of this thread is "Texas Massacre," which I somehow keep mis-reading as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, which brings us to serial killers. Men are far more likely to be serial killers than women, even though there have, of course, been some female serial killers. This is trivial, but Amber Heard is originally from Texas.

Take men out of the power structure and I doubt much would change, women will go to war as easily as men, Maggie Thatcher is a great example. Can you imagine a world run by Margaret Thatcher and Hilary Clinton?

I imagine it would not be much different than the one we currently have. Margaret Thatcher and Hillary Clinton have not evinced any compassion for animals, and they apparently have only a scant amount of compassion for humans. They are not "hairy-armpit fembot eugenicist" veganazis. Most women are not presently vegan, so we wouldn't want to pluck any random shit-kicker out of the wide pool of women to be dictator-for-life. But what we do see is that women are far more frequently persuaded to become vegans than men, and those arguments appeal to a person's compassion, logic, and empathy.

You didn't expose him as anything. The tour rider only means that his band and entourage includes vegetarians; it doesn't mean Morrissey isn't vegan. As I said, this has already been done to death on this forum. It always includes people claiming to be experts who can determine an animal fiber on a particular garment Morrissey is wearing in a blurry photo, a garment which these armchair fashionistas are certain is not a synthetic knock-off. It's not "exposing him." It's just monomaniacal hatred.

Mathematically, yes. Technically speaking, every vegan is a hypocrite unless they 1.) acquire all their food from foraging, 2.) abstain from having children, 3.) do not keep carnivorous pets, and ideally, 4.) commit suicide. Because the last option is the only way a person can truly stop contributing to animal suffering one hundred percent. Being alive, one inevitably must contribute to it in some degree. It's a sliding gray scale, and the moral imperative is to lessen the degree to which you contribute. A teetotal childless forager contributes to a lesser degree than a vegan, who contributes less than a vegetarian, who contributes less than the burger-muncher at McDonald's. So yes, it's simple math: Elizabeth Dwyer caused less rape, torture, and murder than the idiot Maynard James Keenan. Obviously she did not cause zero. No one does. You haven't won on a technicality.

Yes, that's your pet conspiracy theory; we're all aware. He made a pact with a demon and whatnot. Believe what you like. You're a good writer, but your theory is poor. There's already a parody account on here, and his theory is much better. You know the one. That Morrissey is a native Angeleño who was shanghai'd by Chrissie Hynde into moving to England and forming "Brittin's shittiest band, the shitty Smiths" with Johnny Marr, after which he quit and returned to his homeland to take his rightful place as the California Son.

At any rate, Morrissey's contempt in the 1980s for traditional masculinity, and his fondness for radical man-hating lesbians of the shaved-head-&-combat-boots variety are among his greatest assets. "I would eventually like to turn into Germaine Greer." Who doesn't love the gladiolas in the back pocket and the ill-fitting ladies' blouses? Well, you, obviously. Nobody's really sure what you and your triumphalist blather are doing here.

I don't know what this refers to, but Amber Heard once described herself as an "obstinate, bisexual, vegan atheist." ::swoon:: If only more could be like her. I guess she would qualify as a "lipstick lesbian," were she to cross over fully, since she does possess beauty and glamour in great amounts, but then the Sapphic feminist utopia, if it ever comes to pass, will require some variety. I will not be there if it happens. I will have been euthanized. You misdiagnosed me in your long screed guessing about the details of what I was up to in the eighties. I am a male. I guess you could say I am a "self-hating male," in the way some people call others a "self-hating Jew" or a"self-hating black" and so forth. It's not a thorough hatred, though; it's just a reasonable assessment that most males are cruel and incorrigible. The male sex has occassionally offered up some good specimens, of which Morrissey may be the last, but now it is time to close the book on that chapter in history.
You need to get help. You are a truly delusional human being, rabidly misandric and misanthropic.

The idea that you speak for other women or men is beyond batshit.

Morrissey isn't a man. He embodies the retreat from authentic masculinity and his obituaries will damn him as a careerist charlatan who flogged Poundland £$ Dollar Shop counterfeit facsimiles of Radical Art for Profit.

He is a lost cause. The fact that he attracts batty people like you in 2022 says it all.

BrummieBoy

It's hard to know if you typed that with a straight face. What a 'brave new world' that would be.
And as for Valerie Solanas - I'm with Lou on that crazy lunatic.

You need to get help. You are a truly delusional human being, rabidly misandric and misanthropic.

The idea that you speak for other women or men is beyond batshit.

I never claimed to speak for anyone but myself. Conceded: I am misandric and misanthropic. I look around and see irreformable cruelty everywhere. But what am I delusional about? I have said several times that I have zero expectation that a Solanasian eugenics program will ever come to pass. I like it in the abstact, but I have no delusions about its chances.

Morrissey isn't a man. He embodies the retreat from authentic masculinity and his obituaries will damn him as a careerist charlatan who flogged Poundland £$ Dollar Shop counterfeit facsimiles of Radical Art for Profit.

His obituaries will mention him as an immensely gifted singer and lyricist whose influence, intelligence, and originality place him in the upper echelon of all time. Hack outlets like The Guardian will surely try to damn him as a racist and a nutcase, and Billy Bragg's quip that he became "the Oswald Mosley of pop" will probably be quoted here and there. That he "embodies the retreat from authentic masculinity" is one of the greatest tributes you can possibly pay him, as far as I'm concerned. You're a "bro." Morrissey is the antithesis of that.

He is a lost cause. The fact that he attracts batty people like you in 2022 says it all.

He doesn't attract me as much as he once did. Morrissey has let me down, musically at least, since circa Low in High School. I am not typical of Morrissey's current fan base, I don't think. You have people on this forum who love Knockabout World and Spent the Day in Bed, people for whom practically everything he does is brilliant and missteps are impossible. And then you have a younger crop, the creepy little Petersonistas and Paul Joseph Watson devotees who think Morrissey is a prophet, not because he once wrote Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead, but because somewhere he let slip an impolitic opinion about immigration or "the loony left." I am anomalous: I think List of the Lost is the best most recent thing he's put out. In terms of the music, I'd say there are enough really good songs from the last six years to fill a five-track EP.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom