Morrissey Central "Texas massacre" (May 27, 2022)

It's hard to know if you typed that with a straight face. What a 'brave new world' that would be.
And as for Valerie Solanas - I'm with Lou on that crazy lunatic.

I think with Lou Reed, the fact that she had shot his friend probably did a lot to damn her in his eyes. I'm not seeing why people are so put off by the consideration of a world without men. I mean, eventually, the sun is going to go red giant and there won't be any people of either gender around (unless the "tech bro" Elon Musk somehow succeeds and shuttles the human race off to some other galaxy, to colonize a new planet and prod its poor inhabitants into cages for food).

But if you did select for females in a Brave New World scenario, I think females could be molded, as children, into compassionate adults with more routine success than a crop of boys could be molded into compassionate men. It probably comes down to evolutionary psychology, where women, as the traditional child-rearers, have naturally developed a greater capacity for nurture and care, whereas men, as the hunters, did not so much.

Last edited:
Truly. There is no divine hand in nature, just blind and brutal processes, and so we get the ugly tendency toward "dominant" males and "submissive" females. The whole scheme has to be overcome. But it is not quite a double bind, as the existence of lesbians holds the solution. Valerie Solanas wisely advocated a eugenics program. I think it would be possible: if homosexuality is genetic, then you would select for females and for homosexuality. Of course you would also need cloning technology—or if not, you would need to keep some men around as sperm donors. I'm sure these could be housed in a nice residential facility, a sprawling manse with lush grounds, but hemmed in by an electric fence, and every so often they would be asked to ejaculate into a cup. I imagine a vegan gynocracy would treat its men with far more compassion than animal agriculture treats its unfortunate captives.

Is that Marilyn Manson? Marilyn Manson was second-generation Maynard James Keenan, who was lame enough to begin with, so if it is M. Manson, I guess I am mildly insulted. I had to look up "edgelord."

a person who affects a provocative or extreme persona, especially online (typically used of a man).
"edgelords act like contrarians in the hope that everyone will admire them as rebels"

Apparently it comes from 4chan. I am not surprised. "Online bro culture." I suppose Morrissey has to take an ounce of the blame for attracting these people. He did, after all, post Paul Joseph Watson and Styxhexenhammer666 videos on Morrissey Central. Or he didn't object to someone else posting them. Whatever.

Last edited:
You need to get help. You are a truly delusional human being, rabidly misandric and misanthropic.

The idea that you speak for other women or men is beyond batshit.

Morrissey isn't a man. He embodies the retreat from authentic masculinity and his obituaries will damn him as a careerist charlatan who flogged Poundland £$ Dollar Shop counterfeit facsimiles of Radical Art for Profit.

He is a lost cause. The fact that he attracts batty people like you in 2022 says it all.

BrummieBoy
"You need to get help. You are a truly delusional human being...."

Pot, meet kettle!

Please, do not believe that Johnny Depp is some angel. He has a long history of violence that has been verified. That trial was all about money, and it's ludicrous that a woman who only has 10 million dollars to her name has to give more than 15 million to a 60-year old has-been drug addict worth 900 million! If Depp were a woman his career would have been over 20 years ago!

I don't think Johnny Depp is an angel but I do think Amber Heard is a liar.

"You need to get help. You are a truly delusional human being...."

Pot, meet kettle!

It’s possible that I am mentally ill, since it is common among the mentally ill to believe that they are the sane ones and everyone else is crazy (ergo, I could be crazy and not realize it). It was nevertheless interesting to be called crazy by a ranting testosterone apologist who believes in demons and is full of an inordinate inchoate rage against Morrissey.

Please, do not believe that Johnny Depp is some angel. He has a long history of violence that has been verified. That trial was all about money, and it's ludicrous that a woman who only has 10 million dollars to her name has to give more than 15 million to a 60-year old has-been drug addict worth 900 million! If Depp were a woman his career would have been over 20 years ago!
I'm struggling to find the part where I mentioned Johnny Depp in that post.

Finally some sanity regarding this Depp mess

It’s possible that I am mentally ill, since it is common among the mentally ill to believe that they are the sane ones and everyone else is crazy (ergo, I could be crazy and not realize it). It was nevertheless interesting to be called crazy by a ranting testosterone apologist who believes in demons and is full of an inordinate inchoate rage against Morrissey.
Morrissey amuses me. Why would I feel rage towards a circus clown?

Morrissey wrote a song about demons. It's called 'Ouija Board '. He inadvertently summoned me...now his career and legacy are in ruins because...he displeased me.

Morrissey amuses me. Why would I feel rage towards a circus clown?

Morrissey wrote a song about demons. It's called 'Ouija Board '. He inadvertently summoned me...now his career and legacy are in ruins because...he displeased me.
:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom