testing something. please ignore.

Cuddle

Please hug me
test test test.

You can't delete a first post in a thread, can you? :o Oh dear.

Sorry for the disruption.

Last edited:
^Yeah, it is similar to a big red button that says don't push! I say we press the button and hijack the thread.

I'll start the hijacking:

I don't like Dazzak. I think he is very negative and critical of other's opinions. I like pervo, because I saw his picture and he is very handsome. I like No One In Particular because she is cool... nuff said? I like Wolve because Wolve is the main reason this forum stays active.

^Yeah, it is similar to a big red button that says don't push! I say we press the button and hijack the thread.

I don't like Dazzak. I think he is very negative and critical of other's opinions. I like pervo, because I saw his picture and he is very handsome. I like No One In Particular because she is cool... nuff said? I like Wolve because Wolve is the main reason this forum stays active.

Cool.
Daz used to be a top guy, but recently, along with what you said, he also started putting Moz down a bit.

NOIP is LOVERRRRLY!!!!

Wolve kicks arse :)

MJP, TOP bloke (I'll miss him :(

Sir Alec, posts some funny stuff!

Worm is fecking shit hot, post some truely awesome stuff.

Cod freaks me out a bit, he posts some weird stuff, but is very cool.

Jeane is nice.

WhyteGrrrl is BLOODY LUSH :o

Vivaissy is, er, lovely. Dunno what she looks like tho........

I am.......

Cool.
Daz used to be a top guy, but recently, along with what you said, he also started putting Moz down a bit.

NOIP is LOVERRRRLY!!!!

Wolve kicks arse :)

MJP, TOP bloke (I'll miss him :(

Sir Alec, posts some funny stuff!

Worm is fecking shit hot, post some truely awesome stuff.

Cod freaks me out a bit, he posts some weird stuff, but is very cool.

Jeane is nice.

WhyteGrrrl is BLOODY LUSH :o

Vivaissy is, er, lovely. Dunno what she looks like tho........

I am.......

*BLUSH*

Can I join you?
I agree with you. Dazzak seems lost his marbles lately.
How can a moderator behave like a complete a***hole? "Kill Uncle depreciation thread"? He even doesn't state the reason why he thinks it's s***.

Back
Top Bottom