test ignore

Well, what the hell, I'll bite. I'm just naive enough.

CHICAGO! But not Thanksgiving week, please, please, please! And not the stinking Aragon. Somewhere with a seated pit. And how about three nights? I'll be there for them all.

CHICAGO! But not Thanksgiving week, please, please, please! And not the stinking Aragon. Somewhere with a seated pit. And how about three nights? I'll be there for them all.

Girl, if he plays Metro, I'm taking you (and about 10 friends!) in the VIP area AND BACKSTAGE to meet the MAN!!! I'm friends with Metro's owner and actually hung out at the Cubs game with him last night. I hadn't seen him in a couple of years, and his first comment was "Hey! How are ya? So, are Morrissey and Madonna gonna go head to head or what?!" LOL -love that he still remembers what a Moz freak I am. He's got my number when Morrissey comes a calling the Metro. *DREAMING, WISHING, HOPING*

Girl, if he plays Metro, I'm taking you (and about 10 friends!) in the VIP area AND BACKSTAGE to meet the MAN!!! I'm friends with Metro's owner and actually hung out at the Cubs game with him last night. I hadn't seen him in a couple of years, and his first comment was "Hey! How are ya? So, are Morrissey and Madonna gonna go head to head or what?!" LOL -love that he still remembers what a Moz freak I am. He's got my number when Morrissey comes a calling the Metro. *DREAMING, WISHING, HOPING*

Backstage perhaps, but not to meet "the MAN!!"
He does not 'hang out' waiting for people who know the floor manager or the venue owner's sister to file past to shake hands.
He'll be in the bus, avoiding ordinary boys.
Probably.

Backstage perhaps, but not to meet "the MAN!!"
He does not 'hang out' waiting for people who know the floor manager or the venue owner's sister to file past to shake hands.
He'll be in the bus, avoiding ordinary boys.
Probably.

Yeah, I have to agree. Sorry, and thanks, Corrissey, but that's not his style! You could get me a photo pass though...

Well, I hope to prove you both wrong ;) (this is where that dreaming, wishing, hoping thing comes in again) I know THE Owner (just say'n) he's got a little pull there. Maybe Morrissey's ways will change when he sees me, an (extra)ordinary girl :D I will feel so lucky.
Yes, PFTLT -you'll get that photo pass- if you promise to take a snapshot (proof!) of me & Moz together backstage. Just keepin the dream (no matter how delusional) alive, friends. :D

i think we should try and make this the most popular thread ever

I agree. This could very well be THE MOST intriguing topic. Its a topic about nothing.

"Hey... its George, I got nothing to say..."

george_costanza011.jpg

Someone say something about a Rhyme?

Last edited by a moderator:

THANK YOU! Whoever the Gods of Morrissey bookings are, I thank you! I got exactly what I asked for! Well, we'll forgive Detroit. I'll drive that far. Sometimes the Gods work in mysterious ways!

Back
Top Bottom