Ten shows " Uploaded " with as common point “I Know It's Over “ performed by Morrissey

PIVI16

Hello,
I downloaded ten complete shows between 2011 and 2013 with as common point “I Know It's Over “ performed by Morrissey and good sound quality (Fichier audio MP3 / 320 kbit/s).

if you are interested in a show, Let me know !

Best Regards,
PIVI16

51098_51085_Grote_Kaai_Lokeren_Belgium.jpg
51104_51086__Live_In_Berlin_.jpg
51111_Live_at_Movistar_Arenaon_February_26th_2012_Santiago_Chile.jpg
51103_51091_ZZZ.jpg
51110_Jockey_Club_del_Peru_Lima_Peru.jpg
51102_51083_Ganei_HaTaarucha_Tel_Aviv_Israel.jpg
51112_51096_Moz_en_vivo_en_vina_3_copie.jpg
51100_51072_011913_img_018_copie.jpg
51105_51084_Enmore_Theatre_Sydney_Australia.jpg
51107_51092_morrissey-live_copie.jpg

Last edited:
First of all, thank you for compiling these shows and sharing them here. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Secondly, I have a question. I see you've been using Salford Music Club as a resource. I started downloading many of the shows listed there a couple of months ago. Then I didn't visit the site for about two months and when I opened it again today I found that it looks different. The directory seems to be gone and the sites where the concerts were sorted by year aren't available anymore. If I use the search bar to look for a specific show, nothing comes up.
Do you have the same problem? I tried different browsers and the Tumblr app but the results are always the same. It's very frustrating because it's impossible to find a specific show now and the rating for the quality of the shows also isn't visible anymore.

First of all, thank you for compiling these shows and sharing them here. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Secondly, I have a question. I see you've been using Salford Music Club as a resource. I started downloading many of the shows listed there a couple of months ago. Then I didn't visit the site for about two months and when I opened it again today I found that it looks different. The directory seems to be gone and the sites where the concerts were sorted by year aren't available anymore. If I use the search bar to look for a specific show, nothing comes up.
Do you have the same problem? I tried different browsers and the Tumblr app but the results are always the same. It's very frustrating because it's impossible to find a specific show now and the rating for the quality of the shows also isn't visible anymore.
You can visit the old version (God only knows what's going on with Tumblr) via wayback machine.
Visit here to see the grading information /old site you wanted.
Unfortunately, it doesn't link to the sendspace files.
That said, I had already linked to all the files still active / available and gone through everyone of them.
See the long list in this thread:

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...ws-compilations.141741/page-2#post-1987060185

Hope it helps,
Regards,
FWD.

The directory seems to be gone and the sites where the concerts were sorted by year aren't available anymore. If I use the search bar to look for a specific show, nothing comes up.

Yes it's really a damage, it was a major source, hope it's temporary, but I'm not very optimistic.
Luckily there is FWD, who saved some links and the rating for the quality of the shows.
If you want some shows precisely asked, if I have them, I will be happy to get them for you.
Best Regards,
PIVI16

Thank you very much to both of you! I'll see if the links for the shows I'm looking for are still active and might get back to you if they aren't:)

Back
Top Bottom