Tell us something odd about yourself

i hate ice cream.

Tis fine comrade....

In Soviet Russia, Ice Cream hates you.

Just for NRITH
"All Your Base Belong to Us"

I got my picture taken with Morris the cat. From the cat food ads. Actually it's like, morris five or twelve or something because they die and they need a new one, kinda like the mgm lion. Thats' odd, I think. Although, the inifinitely more interesting thing to me is who screens potential morris-to-be's and judges them to be the most morris-like, what qualifications one needs to have to get said job, and how much it pays.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bet that she doesn't like being called that.

Actually, Preggers commented that she had Cornelius Blaze's third nipple beat...claiming proud ownership of six nips!

Oh, my. Six? I've heard of three, even four, but...

And it looks like I wasn't fast enough with the edit button...

You'd never guess. You probably have four or five extras yourself. They're just moles, but apparently the placement is significant... so I've been told.

Sorry, Preg...I'm have a tendency to get a little trigger happy with the quotes :o LOL

For your reading entertainment NRiTH:
190px-20060726_supernumerary_nipples_torso_w_text.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernumerary_nipple

Actually, my favorite fetish model (um...yeah, I don't necessarily know why I have a favorite fetish model :o HAHA...but hey, she's hot, has four nipples and is a trained fire-swallower...so if you're gonna pick a fav...might as well make it Masuimi Max) has 4 nipples.
IMDB.jpg

Didn't Chandler Bing have a 'nubbin'?

You guys are killing me.

Um, I can do impressions -okay different voices- and a mean mouth kazoo.

OMG!!! that is amazing. I just checked myself for extra nipples and it seems I don't have them. No moles on my front torso, several birthmarks on my back though... however nothing that could possibly be an extra nipple anywhere to be found.

I lied on this thread.

(you just can't trust people on the internet)

heheh well, I thought I would share with you all. My thumbs weirds my bf out and my son also can bend his thumbs back as can my mum.

Vicar, are you serious about the gollywog running across the floor when you were young?? That freaks me out.

Me?

I've..uh..been detained and strip-searched by customs. :eek:

I got hit by a car a few years back and landed on my head (whilst drunk). Have a dented head to prove it

I have had many ghostly experiences! :eek:

I've actually had a doctor tell me that I have OCD tendancies. To be honest, I think I agree with him.

I've had premonitions about quite a few things. Some more important than others, most completely inane. I have no control over these, they just happen occasionally.

Love the post about Morrissey's trash by the way :D

Last edited:
I have been kissed on the mouth by a sea lion, I am afraid of the moon, I can tie cherry stems with my tongue & teeth and taste the difference between red and green M&Ms, I have recurring dreams about forgetting to feed goldfish and about inextinguishable fires, I've wielded a sword, I took Mandarin for 3 quarters (and have dreamt in Chinese on occasion), I am a descendant of Wm. the Conquerer etc., am a product of 2 second-marriages, and I was swept away in a river as an infant and watched my body float downstream in front of me despite being face-down.
Ooh, and a ghost called out my name twice in an afternoon when I lived in an old loft in Seattle (and my roommate said the same thing happened to him). Also when I lived in Seattle, a homeless man called me "long & lean"; another called me "short stuff". I am chronically late and have been the last person to board a plane, a train, (buses!,) and a ferry boat.
Today, someone at work told me I am the shyest person he's ever met so I recounted the time in high school when I was given the award for "shyest" student; I dropped out of high school - twice (so you can't say I didn't try).
I later commuted 50 miles to college (and 50 back) on 3-4 buses each day.
And I clearly have insomnia...I'm going to shut up now.:rolleyes:

I write down the price, grocery store, purchase date, and open date on damn near every grocery and general household item that enters our house. It helps me do price comparisons, and determine how long things typically last before I have to buy another one.

That is actually a good idea if you have the wherewithal.

I lied on this thread.

(you just can't trust people on the internet)

That's ok...your lie bought us about 30 minutes of entertainment...so it was all worth it. :p;)
Plus, just thinking about the fact that about half of the readers of this thread likely checked their chest at some point last night looking for moles that might be supernumerary nipples cracks me up for some reason. :D

I've..uh..been detained and strip-searched by customs. :eek:
:o Hopefully, it wasn't by me...I used to work for Customs. I used to be like Eric Cartman running around saying, "Respect ma authoritay!" haha :p

I've had premonitions about quite a few things. Some more important than others, most completely inane. However, the most significant premonition was of my mother's (sudden) death a few weeks before it happened. I have no control over these, they just happen occasionally.
Awww..sorry about your mother. But you did remind me that I often have a weird sense of deja vu. I used to think it was because I was getting f#cked up all of the time. But now that I am on the straight and narrow and continue to experience it, I dunno.

I forgot to feed my neighbour's cat for 5 days.... :(

As in, you forgot to feed your neighbor's cat for 4 days, and your neighbor's ex-cat for 1 day? :eek:

She's a fatty, and I gave her plenty of food the last time I fed her. So she survived. Nothing happened to her apart from becoming very upset. But you don't know what I felt like when I discovered that I had forgotten about the cat! :eek: I had the worst panic attacks of my life. And being a catperson and a former cat-owner made it just worse... :o I'm still not proud of it....

She's a fatty, and I gave her plenty of food the last time I fed her. So she survived. Nothing happened to her apart from becoming very upset. But you don't know what I felt like when I discovered that I had forgotten about the cat! :eek: I had the worst panic attacks of my life. And being a catperson and a former cat-owner made it just worse... :o I'm still not proud of it....

I'd be mortified. I'm paranoid that my cat sitter won't show up whenever I go out of town. I always put in a special request that she leave a phone message for us after her first day's visit so that I don't freak out for the entire trip.

I'd be mortified. I'm paranoid that my cat sitter won't show up whenever I go out of town. I always put in a special request that she leave a phone message for us after her first day's visit so that I don't freak out for the entire trip.

Well, after my story you'll be right to become even more paranoid. :o Anyway, I told my neighbour what had happened and he wasn't even annoyed. What is more, the next time he left town he asked me again to look after the cat. But he wrote "Feed Ginger, Monday to Thursday" on a yellow post it and put it on my door, bless him. :p

I count steps while taking the stairs. Anywhere, everytime.

I used to do that when I was a kid. :p We lived in a high-rise estate, on the 10th floor and the elevator broke down every once in a while. So I had some nice stair-climbing-time. 180 stairs in total.

Back
Top Bottom