Tell us something odd about yourself

I'm gonna regret posting this pic.
picture.php

No, that's not what my eyes look like normally. I wish I could film it, because I can bounce my right eye in and out while the left one stays in one place. The kids love it. :D
Whoa! That must be really freaky to see move. I salute you.

Heh, does it get you dates? ;)

I've never met anyone outside of my family who can do it. I'm SOOOO hoping that my kids can eventually do it, but as of now, none of them can. :tears:

Haha nopes, I know a few people who can do it, it's quite a skill though. I can twist my toungue upside dowwn and on to both side, and I'm quite certain....I can actually get it up my nostrils, disgusting I know :sick:

Oui Oui!

Well, it's not like we evolved from apes or anything... :rolleyes::p

Here's mine

image002-4.jpg

:D

Seriously, my hand is the same as yours only more, um... womanly. :p
Are those Lee Press On Nails? :p

Here in the US, most kids go someplace fun for a class trip in the 8th grade (or various grades).

My class ended up going to Washington DC. It started out as being a lot of fun. And then I was "robbed" along with my friend as we walked across the Mall. Oh yeah, did I mention that I also had food poisoning that same trip? Good times.

I see the numbers 241 everywhere all the time… digital clocks, cell phone, PC, license plates, road markers, you name it.

The wierd thing is I grew up at the address 241 and that my twin brother and Mom see the numbers all the time too.
I really should play ‘em on the Lotto Pick 3.

Bump :)

I posted to the Official Weather Report thread a bit ago. And then did a double take... check out the replies # :o :rolleyes: :p

:confused: I think I'm missing something.

ah, dude ... :( I thought you'd remember that about me. I guess only I think it's cool in a bizarro way or bizarro in a cool way. :p

I suspect it has something to do with the number 241, but I'll be damned if I know what. Maybe she just came back from a great sale at the Gap or something.

I was at Toys R Us earlier... but, no :p

I really should play the Lotto's Pick 3.

I trip over the air, fall all the time (at least a dozen times down the stairs in the past year and I have fallen out of my car more times then I car to admit) and I am always running into things.... My poor wrists are always bruised from hitting door knobs:(

Here in the US, most kids go someplace fun for a class trip in the 8th grade (or various grades).

My class ended up going to Washington DC. It started out as being a lot of fun. And then I was "robbed" along with my friend as we walked across the Mall. Oh yeah, did I mention that I also had food poisoning that same trip? Good times.

Oh no!

I'm sorry that happened.

We're not all that way. :)

There is a huge tradeshow and convention for my industry that's held each year in Chicago in the summer, and I swear to god every single year one of my colleagues gets their wallet stolen. Granted, in every case they were doing dumb tourist stuff that made them an easy mark, but I always feel bad, as though I were somehow personally responsible. And I'm not even really from here.

One of them hung her (open) purse on the door hook in the busiest public bathroom in Chicago (Borders Michigan Avenue) and by the time she pulled up her panties the thief was out the door, up the escalator, and out the front door.

Another allowed herself to be bumped by a guy fussing with an umbrella who blocked her way getting off the El. Yes, her purse was hanging wide open, too.

Back
Top Bottom