tell us about the last Film you saw

Re: tell us about the last Film you saw.

dammit fallen in love with fight club again...

His name is Robert Paulson.

I was watching telly and noticed they showed 'the man in the iron mask'. I kept watching and then realised how nice those musketeers looked (too bad D'Artagnan died) and how awful Leo Dicaprio is/was..

What channel was this on? I saw 30 seconds yesterday of something musketeery (could just be coincidence though...) but then we watched a DVD.

A Belgian channel - impossible for you to receive ;)

Coincidence then :D

Last night I saw "The Reckoning," the latest title in my Netflix Monkfest 2006. I was supposed to watch something else, but nexflix screwed up again, or maybe I ordered my queue badly :mad: But I digress (as usual). The film had everything: wintry medieval backdrop, religious overtones, a theatre troupe, angry townspeople, an evil aristocrat, and the plague. Bonus? Paul Bettany and Willem Dafoe. I give it four and a half cowls.

Oh, I saw a bit of that a few days ago but it was close to ending so I didn't stick around. Paul Bettany *sigh*.

Oh, I saw a bit of that a few days ago but it was close to ending so I didn't stick around. Paul Bettany *sigh*.

paul was on british tv last night in Master & Commander. he is good isn't he. the film seemed like fun ( i mised bits of it) i wish i had seen it at the cinema. all them battle scenes and the the open sea, loses a lot on the small screen.

Blowup
blowup.jpg

it was great, glad i finally got around to watching it
:)
maybe ill buy a camera too
:D

^^^
david hemmings had such style in that movie.

The Man From UNCLE, may not be a film but still. It's wonderfull:D.

I saw Phantom of The Opera. the last one I saw in theaters was ' Running with Scissors' which was also good and now I need to read the book

And it's still being showed here on SVT some nights, a good reason to be tired at school.

Anyone who likes House? (with Hugh Laurie).
I love Hugh Laurie and I think he is superb as House, but don't you find the storylines are kind of repetetive? Patient comes in with mystery disease. It's one of two things, House decides to bet on one even though if he's wrong the medication will kill the patient! Dum dum dum! House was right, patient is saved. Am I wrong? :)

I love Hugh Laurie and I think he is superb as House, but don't you find the storylines are kind of repetetive? Patient comes in with mystery disease. It's one of two things, House decides to bet on one even though if he's wrong the medication will kill the patient! Dum dum dum! House was right, patient is saved. Am I wrong? :)

You're perfectly right, but still it's good and terribly addictive. Too bad we're only on season one here so I'll have to download each new episode from season three when it's aired in the US.

:D

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom