tell us about the last Film you saw

So funny when a poor ghetto girl who cannot understand films and art turns to calling people pretentious just cause they are intellectual and she is not. I guess we cry all the way to the bank from her abuse.

LOL
All the way to the bank? How are you cashing in on this you turd?
I'm guessing you are as intellectual as a piece of bellybutton lint.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the way to the bank? How are you cashing in on this you turd?
I'm guessing you are as intellectual as a piece of bellybutton lint.

The idiot has done a rant slagging off One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Of course he's entitled to hate it but under his rules you aren't allowed to hate films.

You're right he is the same lunatic that ruined another very good thread. He doesn't post apart from to pop up here and there to annoy me, he's my very own personal troll, I would feel flattered if he wasn't such a bell end.

Anyway, last night I watched this...

ebert.jpg

Very good, 8/10.

Must agree with earlier call about the cuckoo nest film. I knew three men that all adored the film and now they are all locked up in prison cause they abused kids sexually. I am not saying people who like that film are paedos but my personal statistics tells me they are.

The idiot has done a rant slagging off One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Of course he's entitled to hate it but under his rules you aren't allowed to hate films.

You're right he is the same lunatic that ruined another very good thread. He doesn't post apart from to pop up here and there to annoy me, he's my very own personal troll, I would feel flattered if he wasn't such a bell end.

ebert.jpg

Very good, 8/10.

I am amazed that you watched that because that one proves my first point as life and film goes hand in hand and that man knows that more than anyone. Film is not about escapism and he knows that well cause film is based on life and film teaches us something about it. Thank you for finally studying the facts and coming to the same conclusion as me when it comes to film, that is if you understood his message. I met him at what I would call was a cineast conference 8 months ago and was lucky enough to spend some time with him discussing film and life and he was of the opinion I have earlier posted and so i fairness that view did not come from me alone it also came from him and I sincerely share his view.

I am amazed that you watched that because that one proves my first point as life and film goes hand in hand and that man knows that more than anyone. Film is not about escapism and he knows that well cause film is based on life and film teaches us something about it. Thank you for finally studying the facts and coming to the same conclusion as me when it comes to film, that is if you understood his message. I met him at what I would call was a cineast conference 8 months ago and was lucky enough to spend some time with him discussing film and life and he was of the opinion I have earlier posted and so i fairness that view did not come from me alone it also came from him and I sincerely share his view.
You know that Charlie was being sarcastic about the ebert film:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Must agree with earlier call about the cuckoo nest film. I knew three men that all adored the film and now they are all locked up in prison cause they abused kids sexually. I am not saying people who like that film are paedos but my personal statistics tells me they are.
Jesus that some far fetched shit. Could it be that you are hanging out with weirdos

"The Harvest"

not a film about any record label.
There's a lady that looks like Annie Wilkes, and she has access to syringes. Need I say more? :)
Very good young actors, I found.

"Calvary"

There's a priest, there's a dog, there's a gun.

Awesome filleum, that one.

ebert.jpg

Very good, 8/10.

He came into the Barnes & Noble I worked at on his vacation once. Super nice man. Even signed a stack of mass market movie review books that were sadly put on the strip list the same week. :p We kept them and sold them with SIGNED COPY stickers instead.

that's pretty impressive seeing as he died two years ago.

Had no idea he was dead, there is just too much entertainment news today or maybe I do have a life after all besides getting updates on this and that and the other.

RIP (feck off Moz with your sleep well, death is not sleep)

that's pretty impressive seeing as he died two years ago.

I met him 8 YEARS ago not 8 months, jeez.....

I had no idea he was dead but with the amount of entertainment news I am not surprised I missed that news. Maybe it tells me I do have a life instead of keeping an eye of all updates and other news.

RIP (Feck off Moz with your sleep well cause death is not sleep)

Oye como va? Well,I must have put on 8 pounds watching "Chef".

It annoyingly made me want to eat and dance at the same time, which is f***ing impossible.
It's just a feelgood foodtruck roadmovie con bombas latinas, but I don't mind.

Not suitable for film vegetarians. Watch till the very end for a shaolin grilled cheese sandwich moment, you won't look at cheese the same way ever again. (not suitable for film vegans.)

laettner.jpg

My gaydar was going DING DING DING DING. Poor guy has a wife and four kids to prove haters wrong? They won. :(

Last edited:
http://www.swefilmer.com/fifty-shades-of-grey-2015/fifty-shades-of-grey-2015-video_365f58e49.html

Fifty Shades of Grey

Waited to see this until the hype died down a bit and was pleasently surprised. I can honestly say that I totally understand Mr. Grey cause any honest man will tell you that love kills the lust and desire. In that sense this film answered a lot of things I have been having on my mind for quite some time and so watching a man that does not want the usual relationship things felt refreshing.

I guess all the women out there who ever wondered why their men left them should study Mr. Grey and realise that all men are like him in their mind no matter if they are alpha males or not. People meet and start relationships and in a short space of time the sex desire dies down and other things take over. This film can be broken down into a male hormone versus female hormone battle cause that is basically what it is about.

I wish Mr. Grey had been 10 or 15 years older cause he felt like a sad puppy still wet behind the ears and no sado connoisseurs will take the film seriously but in the end a truthful film and a real female manual on men and the ending will at least leave us wishing for more. In the follow up I hope Mr. Grey turns out to be the serial killer he admitted to being on his hardware store visit because I did not take his comment as a joke but that is all up to whoever writes it.

I haven't found that to be the case personally. Not ever.

Last night I watched this

MVD_NothingSpecial_CvrVod-e1389738386262.jpg

Very good, 7.5/10.

You're a mouse not a man so that is why and maybe your relationship is the one where the female is the mother. Somehow I suspect that to be the case cause motherly men are always idiots like you.

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom