tell us about the last Film you saw

225px-Teeth_poster.JPG

By Jaysus was this awful. Watched this begrudgingly after recommendations despite knowing a good film could not come of this. Terrible script which seemed to have been written sloppily solely for the purpose of the writer using the idea they were certain was a fantastic one. I couldn't invest anything in any of the characters, except annoyance at the main character who turns out to be an evil c***... for want of better, less pun drenched words.

MARWENCOL_poster_72dpi.jpg

I saw it a few years ago and it blew my mind, I plan to watch it again this afternoon after my errands. This documentary is amazing. I can't describe it. It's Netflix streamable. Do it.

hope-springs-poster.jpg

Fairly watchable but thinking about it the moral about Hope Springs seems to be be submissive to your partner's sexual desires if you want a happy marriage. :straightface:

Fairly watchable but thinking about it the moral about Hope Springs seems to be be submissive to your partner's sexual desires if you want a happy marriage. :straightface:

Cook in the kitchen,hooker in the bedroom.

9-16-11-Drive.jpg

I just saw Drive for the first time. Everyone kept saying "Drive is so great!" Might have to sleep with the lights on tonight but it was a fantastic movie. Beautiful shots of LA. Loved it. Loved the ending.

Drive is cool as f*** - as in retro Steve McQueen cool. The director is one to watch out for also.

images.jpg

The international cut is the way to go. Beautiful film by the one and only John Woo.

tumblr_moaf31iJ8j1qhcdpto4_500.jpg

Disappointing.

tumblr_mnjv4j10av1qhcdpto1_500.jpg

Unsatisfying.

tumblr_mnjue8cOUB1qhcdpto1_500.jpg

Poor.

tumblr_mn1br8oj0N1qhcdpto1_500.jpg

Cute.

tumblr_mmoevb1tuZ1qhcdpto1_500.jpg

Lame.

tumblr_mmbehvyl4N1qhcdpto2_250.jpg

Adequate.

tumblr_mm15ecIXf71qhcdpto1_500.jpg

Fun.

tumblr_mobrcyz7131qhcdpto2_500.jpg

Great.

tumblr_mobpn8yBbg1qhcdpto1_r1_500.jpg

Dull.

tumblr_mobogdsZDB1qhcdpto1_500.jpg

Entertaining.

tumblr_moaf31iJ8j1qhcdpto1_500.jpg

Morose.

tumblr_moaf31iJ8j1qhcdpto2_250.jpg

Silly.

tumblr_moaf31iJ8j1qhcdpto3_250.jpg

Yawn.

Good to know, corny... I'll skip some of those. I can't believe you wasted an hour and a half of your life on the bike messenger one. :p

The Great Gatsby

Really loved this film. Tobie Maguire has redeemed himself (have been a long-term hater). Best performance from DiCaprio since Titanic. 3.75 out of 4 stars.

Have you not seen a DiCaprio movie since Titanic? :lbf:

Yes... probably seen all his movies. But he was charming and charismatic as Gatsby... much like his role as Jack in Titanic. Don't like him as the bad guy, gangster.

The critics have panned Gatsby. Have you seen it? What did you think?

casa%20de%20mi%20padre.jpg

Watched about 20 minutes of this and thinking I'd rather be sleeping. It's like a Funny or Die skit that lasts the length of a movie entirely in Spanish and it seems clever, but I think I'm just too tired.

searching-for-sugar-man-dvd-sa.jpg

I think everyone should watch this. 10/10.

I meant to go see this when it was at the theater in limited release. I'll definitely check it out.

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom