tell us about the last Film you saw

Maybe...but I'm not a massive James Bond fan. It's Goldeneye for me followed by Tomorrow Never Dies. Brosnon fan! What's your favourite Robby?
picking one is difficult, but if I had to:
FRWL_-_UK_cinema_poster.jpg

also, I think Daniel Craig's first one was top notch :thumb:
oh, as for what I watched last night:
A_Night_in_Casablanca.jpg

not their best work, but still, I liked it, so:
B

The Virgin Suicides~I was organizing my dvd collection and thought I`d watch this again.It`s a good movie but I`m not sure if I should be watching things like this given the state I`m in.:confused:

The Virgin Suicides~I was organizing my dvd collection and thought I`d watch this again.It`s a good movie but I`m not sure if I should be watching things like this given the state I`m in.:confused:

Please explain the state you're in.

First_official_poster_of_MWIF.jpg

there were parts of it I really liked and others that were crap, hard to grade, but I'd say:
B

ps: anybody who likes Kung-Fuy, in general, movies will like it, I think :o

The words had a very promising plot but threw all intelligence out of the window after a few scenes and ended up with a shot of Dennis Quaid (whom I like) looking like he didn't have a clue what he was doing there. ":confused:"
The ideas left undeveloped in that film could have made for a truly brilliant movie instead of a very very average not too brainy one.
(Actually, I might use them to write a best-seller if it's not to hot this summer...)
Bradley looked cute, Zoe and Nora looked fab.I guess it's all that matters.

+ 1 for not hiring an American actress for the foreign-language part :D.

- 1 for Ben Barnes, who can't play a drunk person convincingly. :crazy: Which is probably the easiest thing to do when you're an actor. :rolleyes:

Yesterday I was so engrossed in the Hunt that today I went and bought a Danish pastry.:yum:
Totally mesmerized by the handsome bespectacled Mads...:horny:(not surprising is it, given my own name), as well as by the Danish language.
Beautiful film. Thoroughly recommended. :thumb:

I rented The Awakening. It started out as an average ghost story about a ghost debunker [Rebecca Hall] who goes to a boys school to disprove a ghost. It was alright for the first hour then went downhill.
I'd recommend the '90s flick Haunted starring Aidan Quinn [dreamy as hell] and Kate Beckinsale instead. It was similar in that Quinn also suffered a death of a sibling and was trying to disprove a haunting.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2275861/

Must have been love.

Impressive director debut about finnish girl meeting norwegian boy in Istanbul who happen to meet again. The first romantic film that was not cheezy and manages to relate to the times we live in. Emotional without losing touch with reality.

I'll see anything with Zoe Saldana in it :blushing: so I watched:
The_Words_2012_Film_Poster.jpg

it sucked, I give it a D :straightface: but really it should get an F :cool:
since it could be a rip off of real good German film called "Lila Lila" :confused:
which is the only interesting thing about it, considering the plot of the film :o

Re: tell us about the last Film you saw.

I am in a cinema in this very moment suffering while the movie oblivion with tom cruise is being sprojected in front of my face. I chosebto indulge in the charms of the internet rather than wasting my precious life following t what is happening on screen.i am contemplating revenyge for the person who made
me go through this and horrible stuff comes to mind.

I am in a cinema in this very moment suffering while the movie oblivion with tom cruise is being sprojected in front of my face. I chosebto indulge in the charms of the internet rather than wasting my precious life following t what is happening on screen.i am contemplating revenyge for the person who made
me go through this and horrible stuff comes to mind.

I kinda wanna see that. :D

I saw Argo the other night. It's a lot like Chasing Amy but set in Iran in the 70s. :p It was okay.

I just watched the 3rd part of the Paradise Lost: The Child Killings at Robin Hood Hills documentaries. The films document the shocking miscarriage of justice of 3 young men accused and convicted of the murders of 3 young boys. The 3 accused were convicted mainly because they listened to Metallica and other metal bands, and because they wore black and looked a bit different. An international appeal was conducted on the strength of these films. Clocking in at over 6 hours, the 3 films are lengthy but rivetting from start to finish. I've watched a lot of docs down the years, these films are right up there with the very best of them. Be warned - graphic footage from the actual crime scene may shock some viewers. Absolutely unmissable.

220px-Paradise_Lost_Dvd.jpg

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom