tell us about the last Film you saw

The Master

8442039066_506da3e572_z.jpg

Weak Plot. Fairly well developed characters. Unfortunately you can give a rat's arse about any of them.

2.5 out of 4 stars.

The good thing with Netflix is not just the amazing outstanding picture quality but all the old films you forgot to watch or just missed. Just seen "The fourth kind" from 2009 about supposed events in Nome, Alaska. All the information in it about aliens was old news to me as I read Whitley Striebers book "Communion" in the 80's when these things fascinated me and Whitley also visited Sweden. Aliens smell of cinnamon and I already knew that and I have seen UFO's myself and I know that when you do it feels as if it is not happening. I like owls and according to a theory I heard many years ago the human brain will protect the body from the shock of seeing something we cannot accept so it makes us see an owl instead of an alien or that is what we remember anyway.

Great movie and so american and Nome is a remote place that might have found a way to lure people there to spend a few dollars. I wish them luck but Sarah Palin, the queen of all milf's, is to me better to use to draw in the crowds. I use cinnamon on the porridge cause cinnamon protects men from prostate cancer many studies show so the aliens may just be very protective of their nuts while at the same time knowing that people that claim to have seen them are called just that.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220198/

The good thing with Netflix is not just the amazing outstanding picture quality but all the old films you forgot to watch or just missed. Just seen "The fourth kind" from 2009 about supposed events in Nome, Alaska. All the information in it about aliens was old news to me as I read Whitley Striebers book "Communion" in the 80's when these things fascinated me and Whitley also visited Sweden. Aliens smell of cinnamon and I already knew that and I have seen UFO's myself and I know that when you do it feels as if it is not happening. I like owls and according to a theory I heard many years ago the human brain will protect the body from the shock of seeing something we cannot accept so it makes us see an owl instead of an alien or that is what we remember anyway.

Great movie and so american and Nome is a remote place that might have found a way to lure people there to spend a few dollars. I wish them luck but Sarah Palin, the queen of all milf's, is to me better to use to draw in the crowds. I use cinnamon on the porridge cause cinnamon protects men from prostate cancer many studies show so the aliens may just be very protective of their nuts while at the same time knowing that people that claim to have seen them are called just that.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220198/

If
220px-Sarah_Palin_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg
is the queen MILF,
donald-trump-275x350.jpg
must be the king DILF. :sick:

If
220px-Sarah_Palin_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg
is the queen MILF,
donald-trump-275x350.jpg
must be the king DILF. :sick:

Hahaha, yeah and it's not like Sarah turns me on but it seems around the world men place her at the number one spot on the MILF chart. With all that money Trump could get any woman as women always have chosen men for their money first and for a good reason.

We went to see the play Backbeat last night which according to my friends is based scene for scene on the (crappy) movie that proceeded it? So technically it's a movie performed live? Anyway, excellent. Loved it. Had know idea about Stewart and Astrid. And poor Pete Best, he got hosed. Shit. Probably had a better life not being a Beatle to be honest.

My brain is too tired to watch all of these movies, but I want to some day.

Just watch Northfork by the Polish Brothers, and then you won't have to watch any other films. I'm serious. Since seeing it, I still watch and enjoy a lot of cinema but I feel like, "I've seen Northfork, I'm pretty much done." It's soooo beautiful.... :o

Hahaha, yeah and it's not like Sarah turns me on but it seems around the world men place her at the number one spot on the MILF chart. With all that money Trump could get any woman as women always have chosen men for their money first and for a good reason.

I prefer passion to money. But I suppose women historically have valued security above all else. As do men. But women were not always able to meet their own security needs, whether because of physical vulnerabilities or lack of inclusion in the economic market. And thus had to rely on men for their survival. But how do we explain this attraction to Sarah Palin? I don't get it at all. Not that she is ugly. But her personality is frightening.

cutdown-580x308.png

Interesting documentary. Watch it on YouTube or download it off Pirate Bay. In Swedish with English subs. 3 out of 4 stars.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes, Gottfrid Svartholm is a prick! But Peter Sunde comes off as quite affable. And cute!

Just saw "Silver Linings Playbook"......thought it was amazing. I'm partial to Philly........and the Eagles......seriously, thought it was good. Bring tissues for the end. I probably looked like a doofus walking out of the theater.

RB, that's a great pic of Morrissey.....I wonder what year that was taken....

Just saw "Silver Linings Playbook"......thought it was amazing. I'm partial to Philly........and the Eagles......seriously, thought it was good. Bring tissues for the end. I probably looked like a doofus walking out of the theater.

:thumb:

:thumb: Great movie!

Not sure when the photo was taken. Urban posted it in the What did make you smile today? thread the other day. I swapped Moz's t-shirt. Here is the original sans the Smiths shirt...

8452375270_362018a88f_n.jpg

Not sure when the photo was taken. Urban posted it in the What did make you smile today? thread the other day. I swapped Moz's t-shirt. Here is the original sans the Smiths shirt...

I was trying to find the other pictures from that interview cause Morrissey was seen in one picture being offered sweets from the interviewer with his hand on the way down in his bag of sweets. I think I even have the mag still here somewhere.

Recently saw the swedish film "Flimmer" (Flicker) about the telecom company Unicom and their strange employees and their private lives. Badly run company that tries to stay in touch with modern day demands which fails miserably. "Flimmer" sees an impressing line up of Swedens best male and female actors and gave me many laughs.

Filmposter:

http://www.filmkritikerna.se/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/flimmer-210x300.jpg

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmKeNYAZ3HM

cutdown-580x308.png

Interesting documentary. Watch it on YouTube or download it off Pirate Bay. In Swedish with English subs. 3 out of 4 stars.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes, Gottfrid Svartholm is a prick! But Peter Sunde comes off as quite affable. And cute!

The end touches on the current situation in Sweden when it comes to the animosity between right wing and left wing sympathisers that have got way worse since this film was made. For some reason whoever made the film had a need to portray these lads as part of it which I doubt they are cause they deep down are computer hipsters with no real interest in real life or real things that have any kind of physical form.

On a personal level I felt that their view on some things hits a nerve and that I can identify cause I doubt people outside of Sweden realise how ironic and tired people at my age and younger are because of the constant bulllshit we are fed from the media who lie and lie about everything and everyone. The film will be an important document in the future for people outside of Sweden who will want to know why this country crumbled from within and stopped being the civilised place people always thought it was.

I was relieved to see that Gottfrid does use drugs cause that explains a lot of things when it comes to his appearance and general manners but in all honesty most computer nerds look as rundown as him even if they do not use drugs stronger than Jolt. Our society deserve these lads cause this is what you get when you give computers to bored hipster morons with nothing better to do. It is a sad fact that Cambodia and Thailand have become some sort of playground for criminal elements and it is very rare for swedish men that young to marry over there and actually live there but white trash swedes love them places.

Maybe someone will watch this film and realise where I come from cause these left wing talibans will ruin the world for us all if they are not stopped. The area where the court is reminded me of the trial where I sent a paedophile to jail for 2 years after giving witness on what his victim told me and that stirred up a few memories of a swedish judicial system that care more about the criminals than its victims. This film shows a generation of swedes that became radicalised cause they have to or else they would lose their mind for real. What I share with them is the realisation that it is better to fight and oppose a system instead of accepting it.

Just a few days ago Paypal cancelled an account and froze all assets for a website that reports on what the media writes and that criticises the number of foreigners the swedish government allow to settle here. The tension is slowly building as we realise what we were told about democracy is just a big fat lie.

Trickery!

The end touches on the current situation in Sweden when it comes to the animosity between right wing and left wing sympathisers that have got way worse since this film was made. For some reason whoever made the film had a need to portray these lads as part of it...

Some of the things that Fredrik Neij were spouting sounded pretty right wing racist to me. Peter Sunde, however, made it clear that he does not support those views.

...which I doubt they are cause they deep down are computer hipsters with no real interest in real life or real things that have any kind of physical form.

Well the film's title suggests otherwise. AFK stands for away from keyboard. Meaning, they do have a life away from their keyboards. Albeit mainly in a courtroom or on the run from Interpol.

On a personal level I felt that their view on some things hits a nerve and that I can identify cause I doubt people outside of Sweden realise how ironic and tired people at my age and younger are because of the constant bulllshit we are fed from the media who lie and lie about everything and everyone. The film will be an important document in the future for people outside of Sweden who will want to know why this country crumbled from within and stopped being the civilised place people always thought it was.

I was relieved to see that Gottfrid does use drugs cause that explains a lot of things when it comes to his appearance and general manners but in all honesty most computer nerds look as rundown as him even if they do not use drugs stronger than Jolt.

A lot of intellectuals and computer geniuses sport that poorly groomed, pasty look, as they aren't focused on outer appearances, but rather, are focused on the internal workings of both mind and machine.

Our society deserve these lads cause this is what you get when you give computers to bored hipster morons with nothing better to do. It is a sad fact that Cambodia and Thailand have become some sort of playground for criminal elements and it is very rare for swedish men that young to marry over there and actually live there but white trash swedes love them places.

Here is where you have slid of the rails... and lost any credibility you may have had. When you throw racist elements into the pot, you poison the whole stew.

Maybe someone will watch this film and realise where I come from cause these left wing talibans will ruin the world for us all if they are not stopped. The area where the court is reminded me of the trial where I sent a paedophile to jail for 2 years after giving witness on what his victim told me and that stirred up a few memories of a swedish judicial system that care more about the criminals than its victims. This film shows a generation of swedes that became radicalised cause they have to or else they would lose their mind for real. What I share with them is the realisation that it is better to fight and oppose a system instead of accepting it.

Just a few days ago Paypal cancelled an account and froze all assets for a website that reports on what the media writes and that criticises the number of foreigners the swedish government allow to settle here. The tension is slowly building as we realise what we were told about democracy is just a big fat lie.

That seems to be in direct violation of the free flow of commerce and information in a democratic society. Of course, Sweden is trying to curtail a growing white supremest faction. In the US, right wing racist nutters have no real economic or political power so we don't need to be so reactionary. Many European countries are highly sensitive to anything that smells like fascism. And can you blame them? They are just trying to nip it in the bud before it takes a stronghold.

The end touches on the current situation in Sweden when it comes to the animosity between right wing and left wing sympathisers that have got way worse since this film was made. For some reason whoever made the film had a need to portray these lads as part of it which I doubt they are cause they deep down are computer hipsters with no real interest in real life or real things that have any kind of physical form.

I was relieved to see that Gottfrid does use drugs cause that explains a lot of things when it comes to his appearance and general manners but in all honesty most computer nerds look as rundown as him even if they do not use drugs stronger than Jolt. Our society deserve these lads cause this is what you get when you give computers to bored hipster morons with nothing better to do. It is a sad fact that Cambodia and Thailand have become some sort of playground for criminal elements and it is very rare for swedish men that young to marry over there and actually live there but white trash swedes love them places.

What's a "left wing taliban"? Could you describe/define what you mean by this term?

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom