tell us about the last Film you saw

Re: tell us about the last Film you saw.

Cherish%20%282002%29.jpg
It's about a girl who is framed by her stalker, and she is afraid of being alone. She is obsessed with music, especially love songs. She lives in a dream world of sorts filled with fantasies. Then she is put under house arrest, all alone, with no friends. Her stalker is still longing for her, and searching, he is also obsessed with music.
I can't really say more, but the movie is really, really good, it makes you want to watch it over and over again. Also the soundtrack is bomb.

omg, thats a nice butt :horny:
&
Shut the f*** up Donnie. :D
I sent you a personal message while I was drunk and you never responded back to me. :tears:

B0007KTB0801LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I had to watch something to distract me from my head feelin the burrrnnn while I was dyeing my hair.

it was good/great/awesome etc.

There Is a Light... still makes me cry though. The way they all just leave the stage.

If I'm like that just watching a DVD of his shows I know I'm gonna be an even bigger wuss at an actual show.

David_Bowie_Labyrinth_Jim_Henson_movie_poster.jpg

I've never watched it, despite always wanting too.
so my friend and i watched it last night.

and even though the entire movie just feels like she's having a REALLY bad trip I love it. :D

The Inside Man

A complete load of gubbins starring Denzel Washington, Clive Owen, Jodie Foster and Christopher Plummer. I watched this film so you don't have to.

Incidentally is it racist to suggest that I think Denzel Washington is one of the most overrated actors of this or any other generation?

:clap:
I do not see what all the hollabalou is about concerning him. Never understood it. He is not any better than any other well-respected black actor or any actor for that matter. And for the record it not racist. The fact that you brought it up is ridiculous.

I just watched Away We Go. Loved it. I love Maya Rudolph. :sweet: And John Kryskdjhasdfjski. :love:

I just watched Away We Go. Loved it. I love Maya Rudolph. :sweet: And John Kryskdjhasdfjski. :love:

Lulz, that was a super cute movie :thumb:.

the-book-of-eli-poster_249x364.jpg

Only Gary Oldman could live in a post-apocalyptic world and still look like a pimp.

Gary+Oldman+and+Denzel+Washington+Book+of+Eli.jpg

That's not a bad thing.

WARNING, SPOILER:

So, am I correct in assuming that the demon on "Paranormal Activity" turned out to be a giant duck?

Antichrist- Like a long drawn out commercial for something you really don't want.

Saw The Road. What a waste of time that i will never get back!
Was forced to go see it as hubby read the book and was pre-warned of it's grimness. No redeeming aspect at all :) was just rubbish!

The Wrong Man (1956)

The Wrong Man is a 1956 film by Alfred Hitchcock which stars Henry Fonda and Vera Miles. The film is based on a true story of an innocent man charged for a crime he did not commit, even though witnesses swear he is guilty.

The film examines the experience of Manny Balestrero (Fonda) who works as a musician in the Stork Club, a nightclub in New York City. Manny and Rose (Miles), his wife, have very little money. When Rose needs some dental work, Manny attempts to borrow on her insurance policy at the insurance office. Unfortunately, he bears a resemblance to an armed robber who had held up the office twice before, so the police are called. Manny is identified by several witnesses and, when providing a handwriting sample, he nervously misspells a word that was also misspelled on the robbery note. He is arrested and charged with the crime....

Not the greatest Hitchcock effort. Still it was a nice way to while away an afternoon whilst doing my ironing

Malice (1993)

Malice is a 1993 American thriller film directed by Harold Becker. The screenplay by Aaron Sorkin and Scott Frank is based on a story by Jonas McCord.

Andy (Bill Pullman) and Tracy Safian (Nicole Kidman) are a happily married couple living in a Victorian house they are restoring in the Boston suburbs. He is the Associate Dean at the local college, while his wife, who has been experiencing intense abdominal pain, teaches art to children. When a student is attacked in her home by what appears to be a serial rapist, her life is saved by Dr. Jed Hill (Alec Baldwin), a newly arrived doctor at the area hospital. Andy recognizes Jed from their high school days and invites him to rent the third floor of their home in order to finance the new plumbing. With his propensity to bring home sexual partners and party late into the night, he quickly proves himself to be a less than ideal tenant.

When student Paula Bell (Gwyneth Paltrow) is attacked and killed, Andy finds her body in the garden behind her home, prompting detective Dana Harris (Bebe Neuwirth) to view him as a possible suspect. While at the police station delivering a semen sample, Andy learns his wife has been hospitalized. Jed discovers Tracy is pregnant and notices her ovaries are torsed and appear necrotic. Over the protests of the other doctors, he opts not to wait for test results and advises Andy to agree to the removal of Tracy's ovaries. During the surgery, the fetus aborts. When Jed later is told the ovaries were healthy, he decides that, rather than bury the report, he will face the consequences of his actions.

Watched late at night (ie 4am) and couldn't get to grips with all the plot for that reason. OK

BabyDollPoster.jpg

Baby Doll Meighan is a pretty, vacuous Southern 'white trash' gal who at 19 still sleeps in a crib and sucks her thumb. She has been married for two years to ineffectual, bigoted Archie Lee. The couple have not yet consummated their marriage because Archie Lee promised Baby Doll's dying father that he would not touch his daughter until she said she was "ready for marriage."...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048973/plotsummary
It was once deemed the "dirtiest American-made motion picture that had ever been legally exhibited" by Time Magazine. They weren't all that wrong though. It is a gorgeously shot film. Directed by Elia Kazan

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom