tell us about the last Film you saw

lotsa flyin' dick, hangin' balls and arse in a sauna locker room. 3 min short film by peter strickland, released this year. already won a few awards.

visualizes the urge underlying manspreading.

Last edited by a moderator:
most unwatchable fassbinder film i've seen so far. 'satans brew' - probably the drugs had already taken their toll. the acting is just unbearably overblown as if he wanted to humiliate his actors and actresses.

lotsa flyin' dick, hangin' balls and arse in a sauna locker room. 3 min short film by peter strickland, released this year. already won a few awards.

visualizes the urge underlying male-spreading.

Love Peter Strickland's last two films, but this seem to
be one of those things, were someone tells you "This is art, because you know, it has to be,
look at it".

one of the greatest fassbinder movies so far. of course, rainer IS petra von kant, locked into her chamber, and the movie is, among other things, his declaration of love for hanna schygulla, his disgust and fascination with his spinelessly devoted fans and clan members. seeing the lofty petra von kant crumble away under her emotions was the most nauseating thing i've seen for a long time. brilliant.

visualizes the urge underlying manspreading.

Manspreading is a man spreading his legs wide on the tube or on a bench in the park. We have things between our legs that makes it necessary sometimes or at least it feels more comfortable.

Women should know that folding legs is bad for so many things according to science.

Your obsession with men is a manifestation of your virginity and life as a spinster.

An early xmas present from me with 4 great swedish movies in great quality and with english subs.Three of them from genius director Lukas Moodysson and one from the talented Maria Blom.

0203166.jpg

"In 1975, the dynamics of a Swedish commune begin to change upon the arrival of a beaten wife and her two kids."

https://nyafilmer.to/tillsammans/

220px-Dalecarlians.jpg

"Dalecarlians"

"Mia returns from Stockholm to her parents' home in a small town in Dalecarlia (Dalarna) to celebrate her father's 70th birthday. Her elder sisters Eivor and Gunilla welcome her, but their different lifestyles prevent them from really communicating. The tension builds, and the party that should be a celebration turns out to be a turning point for the family and their friends."

https://nyafilmer.to/masjavlar/

MV5BY2NhMzRmMGYtNjA5OC00OTkzLThiN2UtZjA0ZmM2M2M0MzFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQxNDExNTU@._V1_.jpg

"Two teenage girls in small-town Sweden. Elin is beautiful, popular, and bored with life. Agnes is friendless, sad, and secretly in love with Elin."

Agnes the Moz fan!

https://nyafilmer.to/f***ing-amal/

0300140.jpg

"Sixteen-year-old Lilja and her only friend, the young boy Volodja, live in Russia, fantasizing about a better life. One day, Lilja falls in love with Andrej, who is going to Sweden, and invites Lilja to come along and start a new life."

https://nyafilmer.to/lilja-4-ever/

An early xmas present from me with 4 great swedish movies in great quality and with english subs.Three of them from genius director Lukas Moodysson and one from the talented Maria Blom.

0203166.jpg

"In 1975, the dynamics of a Swedish commune begin to change upon the arrival of a beaten wife and her two kids."

https://nyafilmer.to/tillsammans/

220px-Dalecarlians.jpg

"Dalecarlians"

"Mia returns from Stockholm to her parents' home in a small town in Dalecarlia (Dalarna) to celebrate her father's 70th birthday. Her elder sisters Eivor and Gunilla welcome her, but their different lifestyles prevent them from really communicating. The tension builds, and the party that should be a celebration turns out to be a turning point for the family and their friends."

https://nyafilmer.to/masjavlar/

MV5BY2NhMzRmMGYtNjA5OC00OTkzLThiN2UtZjA0ZmM2M2M0MzFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQxNDExNTU@._V1_.jpg

"Two teenage girls in small-town Sweden. Elin is beautiful, popular, and bored with life. Agnes is friendless, sad, and secretly in love with Elin."

Agnes the Moz fan!

https://nyafilmer.to/f***ing-amal/

0300140.jpg

"Sixteen-year-old Lilja and her only friend, the young boy Volodja, live in Russia, fantasizing about a better life. One day, Lilja falls in love with Andrej, who is going to Sweden, and invites Lilja to come along and start a new life."

https://nyafilmer.to/lilja-4-ever/

I'm particularly pleased to finally be able to post the movie Dalecarlians with english subs.

"Du jobbar med data!"

one of the greatest fassbinder movies so far. of course, rainer IS petra von kant, locked into her chamber, and the movie is, among other things, his declaration of love for hanna schygulla, his disgust and fascination with his spinelessly devoted fans and clan members. seeing the lofty petra von kant crumble away under her emotions was the most nauseating thing i've seen for a long time. brilliant.

we're getting a real education in Fassbinder thanks to you! I liked this one too, but petra van kant had me so disgusted toward the end. also agree with you about satansbraten. only made it half way through that one.

they’ve all been terrible. Apart from rouge one which was alright all the prequels and sequels have been awful

I ummm, actually like the prequel trilogy for campiness. :persevere:

But everything since Disney took over can f*** off. :rage:

we're getting a real education in Fassbinder thanks to you! I liked this one too, but petra van kant had me so disgusted toward the end. also agree with you about satansbraten. only made it half way through that one.
i have to declare a defeat concerning my noble goal of watching all rwf movies, i.e 43, till xmas. made it through 23 so far. there are a few more on amazon prime.
also experience some rwf surfeit, to be honest, as his cast does not change much. margit carstensen is always great, but i really developed an aversion to the fatty volker spengler whose job is to be the naive gay or trans type.
strange, that you also experienced disgust about petra von kant. i knew that it was an old buried feeling, decades old, but i couldnt find out where it has its origin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ummm, actually like the prequel trilogy for campiness. :persevere:

But everything since Disney took over can f*** off. :rage:

hey if you enjoy that’s great imo as I like and enjoy a lot of stuff that doesn’t objectively hold up well. It’s just a shame as there was really so much potential there and they went in really weird directions

MV5BZTllZTdlOGEtZTBmMi00MGQ5LWFjN2MtOGEyZTliNGY1MzFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_-1.jpg

No xmas without a space movie and some scenes impressed me more than some scenes in the praised "Gravity" did. Maybe a bit more realistic than that movie as well on a whole.

Poor Brad Pitt has aged and gone wrinkly but no wonder as he like most men got milked by a woman sucking him dry and it shows. His cheesy recorded messages in this one felt a bit pompous and quite cheesy but overall we liked it.

https://nyafilmer.ga/ad-astra/

Marriage-Story.jpg

Another disaster project by Netflix and it was completely unwatchable so we actually gave up when we realised a jewish director wanted to pretend he is Bergman but ending up making a talentless Woody Allen knock off.

Poor Scarlett turned into a jewish boy looking for her lost foreskin. Camera work so bad and ugly this should have been a movie about the 70's.

This is what you get when the elite tells you this is a good movie but of course they never had any taste of their own and are mirroring themselves in what others of the so called intellectual elite are saying.

This is the last time I will ever try to watch a Netflix movie and I have to draw the line somewhere. The jewish elite managed to kill movies off as well. Maybe real talent with no jewish links should be given a chance?

MV5BN2YyYTgxYmYtNjg3My00YzI4LWJlZWItYmZhZGEyYTYxNWY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAwNTYzNDg@._V1_SY1000_CR006821000_AL_.jpg

We didn't make it long into this one before we gave up. Based on a book by two swedish writers and one of them died almost 3 years ago. They throw in the swedish jewish actor Joel Kinnaman who has really gone down the drain in his acting and choice of movies.

Perhaps the worst year for movies as tv series have taken over and the movie format is all but dead.

MV5BZTllZTdlOGEtZTBmMi00MGQ5LWFjN2MtOGEyZTliNGY1MzFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_-1.jpg

No xmas without a space movie and some scenes impressed me more than some scenes in the praised "Gravity" did. Maybe a bit more realistic than that movie as well on a whole.

Poor Brad Pitt has aged and gone wrinkly but no wonder as he like most men got milked by a woman sucking him dry and it shows. His cheesy recorded messages in this one felt a bit pompous and quite cheesy but overall we liked it.

https://nyafilmer.ga/ad-astra/

Marriage-Story.jpg

Another disaster project by Netflix and it was completely unwatchable so we actually gave up when we realised a jewish director wanted to pretend he is Bergman but ending up making a talentless Woody Allen knock off.

Poor Scarlett turned into a jewish boy looking for her lost foreskin. Camera work so bad and ugly this should have been a movie about the 70's.

This is what you get when the elite tells you this is a good movie but of course they never had any taste of their own and are mirroring themselves in what others of the so called intellectual elite are saying.

This is the last time I will ever try to watch a Netflix movie and I have to draw the line somewhere. The jewish elite managed to kill movies off as well. Maybe real talent with no jewish links should be given a chance?

MV5BN2YyYTgxYmYtNjg3My00YzI4LWJlZWItYmZhZGEyYTYxNWY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAwNTYzNDg@._V1_SY1000_CR006821000_AL_.jpg

We didn't make it long into this one before we gave up. Based on a book by two swedish writers and one of them died almost 3 years ago. They throw in the swedish jewish actor Joel Kinnaman who has really gone down the drain in his acting and choice of movies.

Perhaps the worst year for movies as tv series have taken over and the movie format is all but dead.

In order:

ad_astra_-_limited_steelbook_4k_ultra_hd_blu-ray_nordic-48646235-frntl.jpg

MV5BZGVmY2RjNDgtMTc3Yy00YmY0LTgwODItYzBjNWJhNTRlYjdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM4NTM5NDY@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

MV5BN2YyYTgxYmYtNjg3My00YzI4LWJlZWItYmZhZGEyYTYxNWY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAwNTYzNDg@._V1_UY1200_CR95,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

In order:

ad_astra_-_limited_steelbook_4k_ultra_hd_blu-ray_nordic-48646235-frntl.jpg

MV5BZGVmY2RjNDgtMTc3Yy00YmY0LTgwODItYzBjNWJhNTRlYjdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM4NTM5NDY@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

MV5BN2YyYTgxYmYtNjg3My00YzI4LWJlZWItYmZhZGEyYTYxNWY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAwNTYzNDg@._V1_UY1200_CR95,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I could not help but laugh at the title "nominee". It used to be only the winners who got mentioned like that on the cover.

The f***ing state of the jewish movie world. Are they having a holocaust on their own?

61vHZxmjdOL._SY606_.jpg

"A boy in New York is taken in by a wealthy Upper East Side family after his mother is killed in a bombing at the Metropolitan Museum of Art."

Easily the best movie of 2019 based on the novel. Such a great story it is like several movies in one and there is no better time than xmas to watch it.

A cast that is made for this story which is sad throughout but in a beautiful way. One of the kids from "Stranger Things" does well portraying the russian who has lived in many countries including Sweden and that part when they are kids is the funniest.

I could say so much about this movie which is like a giant puzzle where every part falls into place along the way. There is great music in it by New Order, Radiohead and The National and Cigarettes After Sex and this is as good as it gets when it comes to acting and storytelling.

Movies based on books rarely fail and some like this one leaves a massive impression.

https://nyafilmer.ga/the-goldfinch/

report_ver2.jpg

"Idealistic Senate staffer Daniel J. Jones, tasked by his boss to lead an investigation into the CIA's post 9/11 Detention and Interrogation Program, uncovers shocking secrets."

Poor Adam Driver needs a new agent cause this is the second boring and useless movie he's been in this year after "Marriage Story". In this one about the torture of muslim terrorists they try to unravel something new but even someone who just watched the news with one eye all these years will know most if not all already.

The cast tries desperate to create some kind of drama about this but it falls flat and they just read the manuscript like they stuffed themselves with it like stuffed sausages.

This is why America will never learn from their actions or are able to see beyond their nationalist blindness. If they did they might learn how to win a war for once without having to feel bad about it.

Glad that a movie in 2019 manage to portray republicans as people "who never listen to feelings and only focus on the truth". I think the woman in this movie explained why Trump won. The disaster years under Obama exposed though we did not watch all of it cause when they just repeat what we already know it becomes tedious.

Learn how to say no, Adam!

https://nyafilmer.ga/the-report/

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom