tell us about the last Film you saw

Started watching it last night but fell asleep so I’ll try to finish it tonight. After I got rid of my cable last summer, Netflix coincidentally went downhill as well so there’s nothing worth to watch. All the shit on Netflix nowadays is incredibly sappy, PC and dull. Give me some gloom, pain and misery.
i know! im temped to cancel it. they haven't added any new british crime dramas in, like, years. but tons of other stupid shit. tons of teen series', tons of horror series, tons of zombie series,' tons of Spanish series'.

Nobody’s fool adapted from the Richard Russo novel. Paul Newman Bruce Willis and a bunch of other people from the nineties who’s names I can’t remember because I probably never really learned them. Movies pretty good but then so was the book

duran duran - unstaged by david lynch (2014)

yawn. not sure what the concept behind this "great idea" was supposed to be. maybe lynch needed a reason to experiment with the latest technology for picture montages. some come across nicely, but the bulk of it remains uninspired. the music takes place in the background, the concert being a bit lame, with nothing really moving into the foreground.

i know! im temped to cancel it. they haven't added any new british crime dramas in, like, years. but tons of other stupid shit. tons of teen series', tons of horror series, tons of zombie series,' tons of Spanish series'.
Spanish series are very poor compared to the movies they sometimes release. But it is mostly Almodovar and he is easily made fun of as all his films are the same with some tranny who gets to take care of a bunch of hysterical people who are completely lost in life and almost too alive for their own good.

52824A9C-D16C-4963-99B7-2B09CD33B813.jpeg

Documents Bannon’s activities from the time he left the White House till the mid-term elections. Straight film with no additional commentary so viewers can make their own judgements which maybe makes it more watchable for some?

Maybe Rifke knows if I posted this swedish movie before or not but I am quite sure it didn't come with english subs then as it does now.

Not the best picture quality but at least it comes with english subs.

127534-us-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

Forget the other Skarsgård lads this is the best actor in the family.

https://www3.123movies.gdn/vi-watch-free/

"This is a story of IDA and KRISTER. It's about a relationship that goes to hell. They are both crazy in love but manage to strangle the supply of oxygen and adapt to each other in a way that will lead to catastrophic consequences."

Features Rebecca Ferguson related to the duchess of York before her acting career took off abroad.

Maybe Rifke knows if I posted this swedish movie before or not but I am quite sure it didn't come with english subs then as it does now.

Not the best picture quality but at least it comes with english subs.

127534-us-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

Forget the other Skarsgård lads this is the best actor in the family.

https://www3.123movies.gdn/vi-watch-free/

"This is a story of IDA and KRISTER. It's about a relationship that goes to hell. They are both crazy in love but manage to strangle the supply of oxygen and adapt to each other in a way that will lead to catastrophic consequences."

Features Rebecca Ferguson related to the duchess of York before her acting career took off abroad.

Same f***ing link as the translation at times is awful. Deserves better quality and proper subs.

You were never really here. It’s been a long road for Phoenix who I first saw in quills I think. With this and joker he’s made some good to fantastic movies lately. Hero’s another that comes to mind

Not a nice little thing to watch for your kids ahead of Christmas.

MV5BOTMwMjI2MTEyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzgzNTQwNA@@._V1_.jpg

https://www.cultureunplugged.com/do...979/Reindeer-Spotting---Escape-From-Santaland

"Without moralizing, the film shows the real life of a group of friends in the Arctic Circle, dabbling in petty crime and hard drugs. Disturbing, brutal, and beautifully honest. "Trainspotting" in Santa Land."

I don't know how the finns were able to steal santa and claim he comes from and live in their country. To even be able to make that claim should break some kind of rule or law. To be fair all the things associated with Christmas come from Germany though the creature called Santa was described by old vikings who had eaten shrooms.
Alcoholics in delirium always describe little blue midgets or santa like creatures sitting on their chest. If the alcoholic is not afraid of them the blue ones are bored but if the alcoholic is afraid the blue santa creatures make horrible faces.
My brother has seen them and all his alcoholic friends too. In fact far too many have seen them for us to describe it as just a mental thing associated with alcohol abuse.
Finland is not the home of santa. But it is a marketing lie that he lives there. Finns are described since old as the niggers of the Baltic Sea. If not for swedes Finland would have been a pile of shit used for nothing by the russians.
Perspective is a wonderful thing. If Santa was finnish he would be an alcoholic yob using a knife on everyone when drunk that he hides down the boot. I doubt he would wear anything but a pink tracksuit like most finns do.
Their language is not a language but a sound.

The-Hummingbird-Project.jpg

What a great movie set in the financial world where they start a giant project to speed up fiber optic broadband as a way to get ahead of the competition on the stock market.

Alexander plays Anton the computer nerd russian cousin who is bald on top and has a posture like the hunchback of Notre Dame.

The music sucks though and not a single song managed to lift the scene like a song is supposed to do. But one of the best movies I've watched this year.

https://nyafilmer.to/the-hummingbird-project/

MV5BY2U2ODkxYzEtNWI0MC00NDFhLWIxNGMtZGRmZGZmMTBlMWY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMjU5NDY@._V1_SX697_CR00697999_AL_.jpg

"The woman who forgot her past"

Polish drama with a swedish producer and funding. A missing woman from Wroclaw climbs up on a subway platform in Warsaw and starts peeing on it. This is how this drama starts where a woman is reunited with her family after been missing for 2 years thanks to a tv crime show.

Some scenes and the camera work reminded me of Roy Andersson and his strange movies where people are allowed to look normal and ugly. In this the woman walks around naked showing her big bush and some scenes are more like stills.

Very slow movie for the most part as you slowly get to know what happened to her two years ago. I think people watching it will have their own take on it and the end will be up for debate. One of the those strange movies that keep you wondering and overall it is brutally beautiful.

No english subs:

https://nyafilmer.to/fuga/

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom