tell us about the last Film you saw

Women with freedom always ended up in the nuthouse. They are the most bored and hyper active of all species. Look at them cleaning and decorating homes and no end and making meals to impress people as if life was a constant show off competition.

The free and strong women today are all dykes and completely lost and never in a long lasting relationship which often ends with suicide.

It is high time women returned to the stables.

Buddy, I WISH I wanted to commit suicide. Believe me. Jeez

If you like The Smiths, Rushmore or Harold and Maude..........you might like this.

I've felt lately that so many movies are so dated and not in a good way. I mean old movies are cute sometimes and some still have the mark of the times they were filmed in in a good way but I dunno in recent years it is like there has been a shift and that we have evolved and moved on so much that old movies just come across a bit bland.

I know you are not like the ladies on here who watch old movies as some kind of marxist protest against Hollywood in general which is ok cause jews run that place.

I just believe we can have both and if you avoid something you isolate your mind and become single minded and a bit blind and out of touch with the times and that is never a good thing.

Hate the modern movies ladies but watch them and reject them later and at least stay open minded and avoid political brain washing force you stay in the past and watch things that marxists told you is great art. They made shit back then like they do today and just cause it is old doesn't mean it is better or above the modern movies.

I remember in the early 2000's when swedish Big Brother had a Lanterns kind of girl in the house and she tried to convince everyone how bad modern movies are and it was down to politics and then she left the house and opened a knitting shop with a lesbian friend and of course they had to shut the place down in no time.

I don't know why so many are focused on becoming a recluse failure and they could at least stop working like I did and avoid the world that way but no they have to watch black and white movie reviews that are copies of every review online and feel special and above everyone else.

Lanterns in particulr is guilty as charged and needs help.

Looked him up.........don't see it meself but he's obviously a fine looking chap.
From the side you do and he's on webcam a lot from his home in Barcelona so your pic looks exactly like him.

He's a football and United nerd and I've met him once and he wrote for the United scandinavian supporter magazine but is a freelance since many years back when he settled down in Barcelona and had a family.

I love this movie and I love that YOU loved it. It's an important film - often overlooked - directed by a woman in 1970 !
I love that you loved it!!!! we have such good taste, don't we?!

I've felt lately that so many movies are so dated and not in a good way. I mean old movies are cute sometimes and some still have the mark of the times they were filmed in in a good way but I dunno in recent years it is like there has been a shift and that we have evolved and moved on so much that old movies just come across a bit bland.

I know you are not like the ladies on here who watch old movies as some kind of marxist protest against Hollywood in general which is ok cause jews run that place.

I just believe we can have both and if you avoid something you isolate your mind and become single minded and a bit blind and out of touch with the times and that is never a good thing.

Hate the modern movies ladies but watch them and reject them later and at least stay open minded and avoid political brain washing force you stay in the past and watch things that marxists told you is great art. They made shit back then like they do today and just cause it is old doesn't mean it is better or above the modern movies.

I remember in the early 2000's when swedish Big Brother had a Lanterns kind of girl in the house and she tried to convince everyone how bad modern movies are and it was down to politics and then she left the house and opened a knitting shop with a lesbian friend and of course they had to shut the place down in no time.

I don't know why so many are focused on becoming a recluse failure and they could at least stop working like I did and avoid the world that way but no they have to watch black and white movie reviews that are copies of every review online and feel special and above everyone else.

Lanterns in particulr is guilty as charged and needs help.

Time is immaterial.......if it's good today, it'll be good tomorrow. Have we evolved? Movie wise? That's debatable.

Time is immaterial.......if it's good today, it'll be good tomorrow. Have we evolved? Movie wise? That's debatable.
I was on about people who believe they are better for watching movies everyone else are also watching. Yes movies have moved on tremendously in so many ways and are so much better now the old ones can go f*** themselves most of the time.
It's extremism and people who think they are not extremists are. It's a way to try and be better but they have no clue what they are seeing or reading and just repeat what some other girl in a black skirt with a difficult upbringing consisting of lonely days in mommy's dressed dreamed up as compensation.
You mean time is a creation cause it doesn't exist in the space we are part of but needed to make slaves go to work.

I hope that's a joke. just the term "remake" goes against everything I love about this movie.
The entire Criterion collection will get a much needed remake since it is all marxist crap. You're an idiot of the lowest order.

I love that you loved it!!!! we have such good taste, don't we?!
No you don't you just watch what others told you to watch and it's imitated behaviour from not being part of the cheerleader group and getting laid.

Instead you had to buy black clothes and rot away your whole life and that is when Criterion appear to save the day. "Hey losers united we are Criterion now let us show you some swedish films and make you feel so special Lanterns can make a completely stinking soup of self hate that taste like mass murder. Grab your spoons children".

Old movie elitism comes from lack of self worth and an infantile need to stand out. Imagine how small those people are and they are all women.

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom