tell us about the last Film you saw

oh my gosh, this movie (series, whatever it is) was incredible. i mean, it's so, so sad. but very engrossing. the two little boys are just amazing, so cute and beautiful. and wow to lars mikkelssen whose sexily clinical mask of a face i always enjoy.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4659056/

miss julie. a gorgeous film! a little boring but full of insights and great lines. it was worth watching just for the way jessica chastain's pale chiseled bones looked set against the cool stoney airiness of the interior of the house.
01%2BJessica%2BChastain%2Bas%2BMiss%2BJulie.png

im a bit confused as to whether i was supposed to like her character or not. in any case, i did.

blind.jpg

Finally Demi Moore plays a character again that fits her looks and this is a poor mans "Scent of a woman" movie where Trump hater Alec "fatso" Baldwin plays a blind man to match his political knowledge. All the Trump haters can watch this and love the "f*** Trump" scene where a Wall Street guy mocks the man (not very likely in real life as they all wanna become like him).

Anyway, this is not bad and not good but still worth watching I guess.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7k9tuqhfm8w0ccwgk8oookg4w_640.png

Another movie with a story we've seen before and this is quite entertaining as we follow the ex-wife trying to destroy everything for her ex-husband and his wife to be. Katherine Heigl is made for this part with her icy looks and evil eyes behind a perfect exterior.

This made Pernilla use her pillow a lot during the hectic scenes so this one gets 5 out of 5 Pernilla pillows.

Alien Covenant.

The best way I could describe this film is that it is the equivalent of Ridley Scott getting fatigued while masturbating to a picture of his younger self...

Horrible film.

Alien Covenant.

The best way I could describe this film is that it is the equivalent of Ridley Scott getting fatigued while masturbating to a picture of his younger self...

Horrible film.
That explains why the illegal movie sites have not bothered with this film much so far only putting up a crap chinese version of it with chinese subtitles all over it.

Maybe that cow has been milked so many times the tits are getting sore.

such a pasolini corvo can also be found in margarete trottas film about rosa luxemburg, not an ideological one though, but good company inside prison walls. it's luxemburg who is killed at the end, not the corvo.

after all it's consumer culture which becomes the most effective ideology

Thanks for that lanterns!
Really appreciate this.:thumb:

Alien Covenant.

Horrible film.

If you think that one was bad try and watch my relative Scarlett Johansson in "ghost in the shell". Me and Pernilla just looked at each other after a few minutes and decided to watch this one instead:

a0eb37bdbb2476f2fdba371501223e5c-ticket_out.jpg

Awful husband makes the wife try and leave with the kids and you can imagine the rest. I felt this production was beneath someone like Ray Liotta. Pernilla reached for her pillow at times so this gets 3 out of 5 Pernilla pillows.

If you think that one was bad try and watch my relative Scarlett Johansson in "ghost in the shell". Me and Pernilla just looked at each other after a few minutes and decided to watch this one instead:

We don't turn off Beat Takeshi films in this house...

a0eb37bdbb2476f2fdba371501223e5c-ticket_out.jpg

Awful husband makes the wife try and leave with the kids and you can imagine the rest. I felt this production was beneath someone like Ray Liotta. Pernilla reached for her pillow at times so this gets 3 out of 5 Pernilla pillows.

She could smother you with one of them pillows.
It is an option.

She could smother you with one of them pillows.
It is an option.

But I always was a pillow biter, Gerrit. There are two types of pillow biters, gay men and then there are the romantic type who never got the one he/she wanted (see: RIFKE).

I think you qualify for the latter.

unnamed-6.jpg

Dröm Vidare (Beyond Dreams)

Cannot believe this is a long film debut by a 27 year old female cause this was absolutely amazing. A swedish film set in the Stockholm ghetto suburb of Alby, this is about four girls and what happens when one of them leaves prison and returns to the girl gang.

So nice to see new faces in a film and the acting is great and Evin Ahmad playing the main character Mirja is sure to become a name and face for years to come. She has done a number of films but this was the first time I saw her starring in a film as she has previously done some cameos in some swedish movies.

I already look forward to the two other swedish films she is in later this year. One of the best swedish films I have ever seen and I can only hope that there will be a sequel cause the ending opens up for it.

This is a real girl power movie filled with urban slang portraying females in a way you rarely see as violent angry girl gangs have been in the spotlight in media in recent years although this film is more about the emotions of these young women. Tough love and hopes of a new life as the girls dream about travelling to Montevideo.

Trailer:

Aftermath_film_poster.png

Based on the 2002 air disaster when a Tupolev and DHL cargo flight collided mid air over Germany. The storyline has been moved to USA and Arnold plays the russian man who took revenge on the flight controller accused of the accident.

Very well made and reading about the story behind it was fascinating. Pilla reached for her pillow here and there and this one gets 5 out 5 Pernilla pillows.

getout.jpg

This has been mentioned in this thread before and if you can get past the white guilt black lives matters pro Obama bullshit this is quite entertaining. This film is what you get with 8 years of Obama and the only thing that lifted this film was the main characters best friend who appears now and then as they talk on the phone.

The scene where they talk like black men do, the topic being serial killer Dahmer, made me laugh out loud. If you turned this around and depicted black people in this weird way the outcry would be significant but I see this film as a prime example of how far the white guilt and black lives matters movement have pushed things.

Maybe this film also tells us why America elected Trump. Make no mistake about it, this is a cult movie in the making and a paradise for all us gif makers out there. The soundtrack is weird in a great way and you simply cannot take your eyes off it.

The film kicks off with this little funny tune:

getout.jpg

This has been mentioned in this thread before and if you can get past the white guilt black lives matters pro Obama bullshit this is quite entertaining. This film is what you get with 8 years of Obama and the only thing that lifted this film was the main characters best friend who appears now and then as they talk on the phone.

The scene where they talk like black men do, the topic being serial killer Dahmer, made me laugh out loud. If you turned this around and depicted black people in this weird way the outcry would be significant but I see this film as a prime example of how far the white guilt and black lives matters movement have pushed things.

Maybe this film also tells us why America elected Trump. Make no mistake about it, this is a cult movie in the making and a paradise for all us gif makers out there. The soundtrack is weird in a great way and you simply cannot take your eyes off it.

The film kicks off with this little funny tune:

*Off this film

THE_CIRCLE_3000PX_72_DPInews.JPG

I find this film to be cheesy and stereotypical and just boring. Someone make sure that scottish woman never appear in a film again. The cast is just useless in every way and who pays for Netflix cause their productions are always poor in the end.

Beck plays live in this one and they chase a woman from Manchester, UK, who is a killer. I know they wanna put focus on Google and other companies and their power but this just falls flat. Netflix should stick to cheap subscriptions and films that are over a year old.

They also stole the logo from swedish plumbing company Comfort.

logo.png

MV5BMGY0YTM3MjItZmExMy00NDgyLThjNzUtZWQ1MzY2NGRmMjZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzYyMzE1NjA@._V1_UY1200_CR89,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

One of the best prison movies I have seen and the dane Waldau goes from strength to strength when it comes to his Hollywood career. In this one he plays some stock market dude that ends up in prison after a car crash. Inside the prison he ends up with the white power crew and climbs up their hierarchy.

So good I wanna see a sequel.

5HLSpNYu_400x400.jpg

A simply amazing story and film based on a short story with amazing acting. A man gets tired of his life and hides in the attic overlooking his house so he can follow his wife and twin daughters.

This man speaks my mind and I could relate in so many ways. Ultimately it deals with someone living with doubt and not feeling he belongs and also hates the routines that is life.

A film to remember for a very long time.

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom