Tel-Aviv, Israel - Charles Bronfman Auditorium (Aug. 23, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / All You Need Is Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You Have Killed Me / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by an anonymous person, correction by another anonymous person.

• Live Radio Broadcast of Tel-Aviv Show (with download link) - Aug. 23, 2016
  • Review (4.5 / 5 stars, 30 photos) - yosmusic.com. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • 'Bigmouth strikes again' Morrissey gets political by Sarah Levi - The Jerusalem Post
  • Photo posted by yuvalerel / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

39032_telaviv.jpg

Last edited:
Hope it's not too painful.

It can be if not well managed. The burning in the throat from backed up acid would be the aspect that would affect a singer the most, I imagine. I get a very hoarse voice and have choking fits from all the acid on my worst days.

I hope all the #moztour2016 irregular regulars are enjoying spending thousands and thousands of dollars to travel the world to see the same songs from #moztour2015 and #moztour2014
Not quite the same. Boston 2014 included Now My Heart Is Full, Kick the Bride...no Oboe, AYNIM, Jack the Ripper...I'd pay full freight just to hear the lattermost live. But I am quite irregular.

It can be if not well managed. The burning in the throat from backed up acid would be the aspect that would affect a singer the most, I imagine. I get a very hoarse voice and have choking fits from all the acid on my worst days.

:( That's terrible. What's probably worse is having a disease that doesn't reveal itself to others. Sympathy for your limitations may be hard to come by sometimes. Chin up and acid down :)

Hi,
I run and work out quite a bit, and sweat profusely while doing so, and have found the waterproof skin tape they sell at drugstores works fine to keep the patch on, when applied over it.
It is much more effective than pills because I can get a higher dosage, delivered faster, without as much stress on my liver or stomach.

I'm sorry. Hope you get better soon

I'm not sure if this was brought up earlier, but he also made a point of mentioning how Tel-Aviv was the only place that gave him the key to their city and then he kind of slammed London for not doing the same. Seems a little like pandering to the crowd like "Here I am back in my favorite city "insert city he is playing in at the time."

Possibly he still is suffering from awards deficiency syndrome. I found it a bit odd to take a swipe at other cities he has played. Should every city give him a key to get in his good graces? Quick call to the mayor of Philadelphia and we can get in front of this ;)

Last edited:
:( That's terrible. What's probably worse is having a disease that doesn't reveal itself to others. Sympathy for your limitations may be hard to come by sometimes. Chin up and acid down :)

Thanks. :)
I'm okay most of the time. I've been dealing with this for seven years now. I have Barrett's that was discovered as high-grade dysplasia. (On my chart it says Cancer Stage 0 or "carcinoma in situ".) I get "scoped" every six months.
Besides the aforementioned acid, the other side effect that is most annoying is fatigue. Long term treatment with PPIs can sometimes block absorption of vitamins and minerals. My primary Doctor checks my blood every so often to make sure I'm not anemic or malnourished, and so far, so good.

He couldn't even say the word sex but resorted to calling it S-E-X. Bless him.

Maybe he really is asexual.

Perhaps he is not a humasexual, but a humaloveual.

Not to labour the point, but that is a rather odd affair at the front of his chest.
Regards said Alice,
FWD
שער-1-980x1364.jpg

This site translates via google.
Some excellent pictures - 30 in total.
All credit to yosmusic.
Finger plaster tonight - amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD
http://www.yosmusic.com/מוריסי-במיטבו-היכל-התרבות-תא/
View attachment 40530
Thanks, I wonder if there's been more plasters than the chest one all along no one seemed to notice/mention the plaster he had on his face at the flow festival.It does seem to fit in with the rumoured title of his new album.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom