Tel-Aviv, Israel - Charles Bronfman Auditorium (Aug. 23, 2016) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Aug 23, 2016.

By davidt on Aug 23, 2016 at 8:30 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / All You Need Is Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You Have Killed Me / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by an anonymous person, correction by another anonymous person.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Suedehead
      Alma Matters
      Speedway
      Ganglord
      Staircase at the University
      All You Need is Me
      I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris
      World Peace Is None of Your Business
      Istanbul
      The Bullfighter Dies
      Kiss Me a Lot
      Ouija Board Ouija Board
      Meat is Murder
      Everyday is Like Sunday
      You Have Killed Me
      Jack the Ripper
      I Will See You in Far Off Places
      What She Said
      Oboe Concerto
      • Like Like x 3
    3. Kewpie
      Kewpie
      Sarcasmos, please show some respect to original posters who actually took the photos and uploaded to twitter and other SNS.

You should look up a fellow user docinwestchester who always gives credit to the source of the photos.
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous

He looks amazing and his voice sounds just great
      I'm happy there's no bandage (as far as I can see)
    5. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      I hope all the #moztour2016 irregular regulars are enjoying spending thousands and thousands of dollars to travel the world to see the same songs from #moztour2015 and #moztour2014
      • Funny Funny x 5
      • Troll Troll x 2
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      if i had the time and money, i would do exactly that.
      • Dislike Dislike x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Judging by ticket sales they must be. Speaking of irregular regulars I hope he enjoyed seeing I will see you in far of places being played though maybe not if its one show after the one he attended
      • Troll Troll x 1
    8. Ghost of
      Ghost of
      Wonder if bum [name removed by request] was three tonight after his weekend meltdown. Hi, [name removed by request]. Facebook get hacked, darling? Yea, right.
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2016
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    9. evennow
      evennow
      Yes, he was in excellent voice.

I was just thinking about the whole bandage situation and when I was a smoker I used the nicotine patch to help me quit. If he is having issues with his esophagus, could it be possible that he was being dosed with medicine that gets released into the skin where applied to provide relief or treatment? Singing may irritate the condition. This would make sense given the size of the bandage and no blood. Not a doctor or an anatomy enthusiast just putting this out there.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It could very well be. I suffer from Barrett's and my ENT doctor has prescribed me a transdermal omeprazole patch.
      • Informative Informative x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Can someone explain: when he talked about the line "it was a good lay" he explained it really wasn't about sex, but a verse from a poem??
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. Irish blood Irish heart
      Irish blood Irish heart
      They don't spend dollars, America is not the world
      • Like Like x 3
      • Troll Troll x 3
    13. evennow
      evennow
      Does the size and placement fit? It would follow that at some point during the concert his sweaty chest would loosen the bandage causing it to drop off. It must be difficult to suffer with this disease. Especially if singing irritates it. He is really hitting his stride as far as his singing voice is concerned. I might suggest Even Steven as the new album title. I have two horses in that race. :)
      • Funny Funny x 1
    14. John-Wan-Keir
      John-Wan-Keir
      Paddy, MoonHead Jake and Mikey were not there. They're shedding tears to whose the bigger superman. I feel a fall out coming on.
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He got laid, i am not buying the poem thing. He is trolling us so bad.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    16. countthree
      countthree
      Hope it's not too painful.
    17. countthree
      countthree
      Yes, amazing looks and voice. :clap::clap::clap:
    18. Raphael Lambach
      Raphael Lambach
      It's a shame he's only playing the same songs he played for the last two years.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Hi,
      I run and work out quite a bit, and sweat profusely while doing so, and have found the waterproof skin tape they sell at drugstores works fine to keep the patch on, when applied over it.
      It is much more effective than pills because I can get a higher dosage, delivered faster, without as much stress on my liver or stomach.
      • Informative Informative x 3