Tel Aviv - Bitan1 (July 21, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Know It's Over / Black Cloud / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Speedway / Still Ill / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You // I Will See You In Far Off Places

set list provided by MORRIZSEY

Last edited:
Updated setlist:-

How soon is now
Everyday is like Sunday
You're the one for me fatty
You have killed me
Shoplifters of the world unite
Ouija board, Ouija board
Maladjusted
I'm throwing my arms around Paris
I know it's over
Black cloud
Alma matters
When last I spoke to Carol
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me
One day goodbye will be farewell
To give
Speedway
Still ill
Meat is murder
Let me kiss you
----------------------
I will see you in far off places

Last edited:
What a great performance! Thank you for visiting us again in Tel-Aviv, I will always remember you

fans meeting before the tel aviv show, was great!!!

Attachments

• P7200011.JPG
    P7200011.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 26
It was a fantastic evening. I stood just in front of Moz (second row). Almost got his shirt during Let Me Kiss You, but it just vanished and I didn't even understand who got it, it was so quick :)
Moz was very charismatic and the crowd was great. I don't know how many people attended but it seemed to be full. Poor VIP's - they were so far from the stage, I hope they enjoyed the show, anyway, not like me :)
I was hoping to hear There Is A Light, but he sang Alma Matters, which is one of my all-time favourites too, so I wasn't disappointed too much.
The logistics before the show were terrible, one nice american girl who came especially for the show told me that it was her worst experience on this tour. Well, we, the israelis, did not expect too much from the organizers, it's always the same sh*t...

Updated setlist:-

How soon is now
Everyday is like Sunday
You're the one for me fatty
You have killed me
Shoplifters of the world unite
Ouija board, Ouija board
Maladjusted
I'm throwing my arms around Paris
I know it's over
Black cloud
Alma matters
When last I spoke to Carol
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me
One day goodbye will be farewell
To give
Speedway
Still ill
Meat is murder
Let me kiss you
----------------------
I will see you in far off places

You could have just went by the setlist I posted half an hour before this...Lol.
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...l-time?p=1986727260&viewfull=1#post1986727260

As we dream at night about someone who loves us, we must give thanks:
Thanks to the one who taught us that being sensitive in the Israeli desert is the most Zionist act of all.
Thanks you for reminding us to give.
Thank you for an unforgetible evening.

Thank you Morrissey, For everything.

I will see you, in far of Manchester

Set list wasn't much of a 'crowd pleaser'.
A lot of people came out disappointed. Especially those who haven't followed his career very closely for the last 25 years.
Alma, Mala, Fatty, Let Me Kiss You, Ouija and Carol aren't his most
known songs. Should have thrown in better known
solo and smiths material. Hope he doesn't take us for
granted, now it's his second show here.
The sound was bad where I was standing, but I blame the venue.

i remember my first smiths' record, i must have been 20 yeras old at the time. still in the army. almost 30 years after...one usualy regrets or at the least questions most 'artistic" choices made. especially those made before the age of 30. Morrissey isnt one of these. he remains such a clear voice in this business and in life. Thanks.

Great evening! I only felt that the final act with the Israeli flag was awkward...

Had he said "bring me the head of Tel-Aviv's mayor" he would have gotten a bigger cheer. We hate the mayor. Somebody tell him (Morrissey).

the setlist is weird. i just dont get it. how can you end the show with meat is murder and let me kiss you and for encore perform i will see you in far off places. watched the live stream of the show yesterday, the crowd seemed dissapointed.

Back
Top Bottom