Tel Aviv - Bitan1 (July 21, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Know It's Over / Black Cloud / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Speedway / Still Ill / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You // I Will See You In Far Off Places

set list provided by MORRIZSEY

Last edited:
Set list wasn't much of a 'crowd pleaser'.
A lot of people came out disappointed. Especially those who haven't followed his career very closely for the last 25 years.
Alma, Mala, Fatty, Let Me Kiss You, Ouija and Carol aren't his most
known songs. Should have thrown in better known
solo and smiths material. Hope he doesn't take us for
granted, now it's his second show here.
The sound was bad where I was standing, but I blame the venue.

He can't win with set lists can he? Either the whingers say "same old, same old" or they say "not enough well-known songs".

You're lucky to be able to see the man - and anyway he's always said he sings what HE wants.

By the way, the sound was great on live feed - you should have stayed at home and given your ticket to somebody who cared.

xx

Thought you hated RACISTS and screamed you weren't one! Yet you show up in the most violent murderous stolen land on the planet and sing for chosen- partial-RACISTS on the planet??!! No love No kisses for murderers and those hat condone their behavior! Enough is enough!

A lot of people came out disappointed. Especially those who haven't followed his career very closely for the last 25 years.

When has he EVER been a "crowd-pleaser"...? He's not Paul McCartney.

oh no - the idiotic t-shirts are back.
so Assad is 'shit'.
no Morrissey - a football team you don't like mike be considered 'shit', continuously wet and miserable weather could be called 'shit', train companies who can't operate a half decent service might be 'shit'.
if you can't find a more appropriate (and less f***witted) term to describe a man who mass-murders his civilians (including child executions) please don't comment on it at all.

When has he EVER been a "crowd-pleaser"...? He's not Paul McCartney.

Just saying that to play two songs from Maladjusted, which he argued was his worst album at one time (though I don't agree and I know them by heart and enjoyed them) is not for the majority of the crowd. The atmosphere could have been better had everyone knew the songs and could sing along and participate. Obscure songs are fine if you play every year at the same place, but last time he was here was four years ago. He hasn't played any new song as well.

You're right. He really should cater his shows to those who haven't followed his career for the last 25 years.

What was he thinking?

Thought you hated RACISTS and screamed you weren't one! Yet you show up in the most violent murderous stolen land on the planet and sing for chosen- partial-RACISTS on the planet??!! No love No kisses for murderers and those hat condone their behavior! Enough is enough!

Palestinians are not citizens of Israel,they are citizens of the Palestinian authority like Italy has its own citizens .1 million Arabs are equally right's citizens of Israel
did you know that?
there was a war in 1948,we won,Israel is ours .what do you want from us?
you better look in the mirror,there lies the racist.

fundamental Islam like Hamas ,like hizbullah ,like Iran are much better for you right?

we are the front line .

At the end of it all Morrissey handeled very well our disgusting mayor. No hands were shaken .. what a master of ceremony Mozz ! Very happy to see him at least once before it all comes to an end . And why my generation are so attentive and dont remember how getting drunk properly ... ?

The concert was amazing!! Too short but yet amazing.
Thank you Moz for being fair enough with us, for coming to Israel and ignoring our haters.

And one question for you guys - The tour t-shirts were sold out!! Where can I get one???
10x

I made an iTunes album art for the show if anybody was looking for one...

623579066.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom