Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horlicks/Malted Drinks

• Ewwwwwwwwwww

• Total voters
Which one are you???
At last!
We are now getting around to the important questions.
I have no answer ofcourse but my view is this:
Tea is a staple but coffee is more of an occasion. The rituals that surround coffee make it more
like taking a drug (which is no bad thing).
I could give up neither. If I had to make a choice I would simply feign some kind of seizure.

At last!
We are now getting around to the important questions.
I have no answer ofcourse but my view is this:
Tea is a staple but coffee is more of an occasion. The rituals that surround coffee make it more
like taking a drug (which is no bad thing).
I could give up neither. If I had to make a choice I would simply feign some kind of seizure.

Ooh, thread ending post, Peterb nailed it.

Funny enough though, I don't drink either tea or coffee. Many of my friends don't either, but my girlfriend drinks tea 24/7. I don't think it's a generation change or anything though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coffee ! End of story.
Cheers Moz

Thank you Billy.
Fancy a cappuccino? (is that the correct spelling?)

- - - Updated - - -

Do you take tea?
I know it's not big state side.[/
QUOTE]

Not a big hot tea fan except for hot cinnamon stick tea. I prefer unsweetened ice tea.

Thank you Billy.
Fancy a cappuccino? (is that the correct spelling?)

- - - Updated - - -

Do you take tea?
I know it's not big state side.

Very kind but i'm more your flat white character stronger with a denser froth.

I like all of the above listed in the poll. But tea is the daddy, medium hue with one sugar.

Twinings English Breakfast, Yorkshire Tea or PG are all good.

Yorkshire tea mornings, sometimes Redbush tea, then the odd Catre Noire coffee afternoons

Latte please. I despise tea.

imagesCAWVL43Q.jpg

Coffee; Kenco smooth instant, made just with milk and two teaspoons of demerara. I have no idea why the US seems to favour fresh coffee, or is that just a Clint Eastwood thing? I'm always disappointed by fresh coffee.

That keeps me going until about two in the afternoon usually. For the rest of the day just water, which, because it is vile, I have to gulp down in pints like medicine, sometimes holding my nose.

Coffee; Kenco smooth instant, made just with milk and two teaspoons of demerara. I have no idea why the US seems to favour fresh coffee, or is that just a Clint Eastwood thing? I'm always disappointed by fresh coffee.

That keeps me going until about two in the afternoon usually. For the rest of the day just water, which, because it is vile, I have to gulp down in pints like medicine, sometimes holding my nose.

Do you like seltzer? I drink it instead of water. Tastes much better, I think.

How can it taste vile? It has no flavour

Coffee gives you shit breath after you drink it.

Try it with slices of lemon and cucumber. Its refreshing.

I ADORE a nice, hot tea with my one vegan deviation: Honey.

Back
Top Bottom