Tattoo Tee - Mporium U.K. Official MORRISSEY tour t-shirt

From Danny:

My name is Danny Santamaria from Moz Angeles, California.
Instagram: Danmoz

My photo from the book: To Me You Are A Work of Art was chosen for the print and release of an OFFICIAL merchandise t-shirt for the Morrissey Tour 2016. Currently on Mporium U.K. Merchandise webpage. https://uk.mporium.org/products/tattoo-tee

With your platform and utmost respect for all things Morrissey, I merely just wanted to say:

A heartfelt THANK YOU, for this once in a life time opportunity, to MORRISSEY. And that "I’ll always stay true to you”. (I've had this tattoo on my back for approximately 20 years now.)

In the photographs I’ve attached I just wanted to thank Morrissey and bandmates: Boz Boorer, Jesse Tobias, Matt Walker, Mando Lopez and Gustavo Manzur. MPorium UK: Gary Pettet and Staff And TMYAAWoA book staff: Anthony Amor, Julian Chavez and Patrick Moore.

Tattoo by: Angel Fierro

39516_danny.jpg

39517_danny2.jpg

Related item:

You can't keep ducking the fade forever, Uncle Skinny. We running hands. Pussy.

Of course the composition of the audience changed, because Morrissey smartly reached other latitudes with his music. I find it very touching that fans from other cultures adopted Morrissey as part of their own culture, like Mexican fans did. That's a feature that not many artists can have. On the other hand, if there's something I learned in life is that sometimes an image that means something in a given time and place has other meanings in another culture. You can find a sensitive, intelligent, pacifist person, or the opposite, behind any person, independently of the personal image of that person or the meaning of that image in your cultural background.

On the existence of tattoos... I highly respect all human expressions, being tattoos one of them, highly mainstream during these days, indeed. Some of them are true artworks and others show a touching loyalty to a person or an ideal. Being fidelitas one of the best virtues, which raised humans from caves to our contemporary social state. Said that, on a personal level, I find tatoos a complete turn-off. And I know I'm not the only one. Said that, it's very nice that Morrissey pays this deserved homage to his tattooed fans.

Don't lie you know you got a tattoo, in fact it's right above your anus and it says Morrissey was here.

Not all newer fans are dumb, not all older fans are intelligent and sensitive. And having tattoos doesn't make anyone less smart, it's just a form of expression. Assuming newer fans are ''posers'' because they dont look like 80s sad teenagers doesn't make any sense.
His lyrics are timeless and I'm happy it exists and still reach the ones who needs them. It shouldn't matter what age, gender, or color his fans are. Just apreciate so many different people like him, and be proud he's still here doing his thing.

He shouldn't be out here doing his thing because he does it piss poor now and he should retire. There's no energy at his shows anymore from him or the crowd. He's a shell of what he once was lyrically and performance wise now. If you say his music and shows are better now then they were then I'm gonna call bullshit, Hes watered down all the songs down by having them play the songs as slow as possible. Also his shit setlist selection doesn't help. I'm sorry to say it. It he's washed up.

Who the hell would wear that piece of crap shirt if I got it for free I still wouldn't wear it. I'd wipe my ass with that shirt.

1. Sorry to burst your bubble but Moz wore designer clothes even during the Smiths

2. When did he ever state that he is against Gucci and Prada?

3. I would find it rather pathetic and inauthentic to wear cheap clothes if you have a certain amount of money

4. Within his rich world Moz rather holds back in comparison to other stars regarding to clothes. For example, he constantly wears the same clothes over and over again. Most of the time when he is spotted somewhere, I know the outfit. There are stars out there who would rather shoot themselves than risk to be seen in the same pants

Ok well Mr know it all besides this past decade of him wearing fname brand stuff what did he wear in the 90s and 80s that were name brand stuff aside from Doc Martens and Levi's. Since your mr fashion enlighten us.

Yeah sure, whatever :lbf: Funny how David Bowie or George Michael or even Johnny Marr can wear designer clothes without anyone here ever criticizing it.

Well the difference between them and Morrissey is they never talked shit about designer clothes when they were younger like Morrissey did and Morrissey said everything he ever picked out were from thrift stores. The man has always contradicted himself and he has become what he hated in his youth l, silly old man your making a fool of yourself get off the stage, paint a vulgar picture of his music constantly being reissued everything he talked shit about when he was younger has all come to fruition with him, but go ahead and try to pull some excuse for him out of your ass. This is the part where your gonna get mad and the reason you get mad is because ya true and the truth hurts.

He shouldn't be out here doing his thing because he does it piss poor now and he should retire. There's no energy at his shows anymore from him or the crowd. He's a shell of what he once was lyrically and performance wise now. If you say his music and shows are better now then they were then I'm gonna call bullshit, Hes watered down all the songs down by having them play the songs as slow as possible. Also his shit setlist selection doesn't help. I'm sorry to say it. It he's washed up.
I agree his music and shows nowadays are not better than they used to be back in the day, but retire? No. He still makes great music with amazing and very relatable lyrics that are really necessary, believe me. The point is that he obviously still has his appeal, he can still reach a public and keep them interested.
Thank God he's still doing his thing!

When exactly was the golden age of Morrissey shows then?

The truth is that the musicians have been criticized from 1991 onwards and the set lists have always been to promote the new album of the time. Were the set lists really that much better when no Smiths songs at all were attempted or when they played only 14 songs in shows that lasted barely 45 minutes?

Baseball is very big in Japan. I don't know if their baseball culture includes 'unwritten rules', hence, I added 'American' because I didn't want to speak on something I didn't know about.

Normally I don't banter back and forth with posts that aren't worth my time (yours), but I will defend myself this once.

Sometimes your posts are amusing, but most of the time you ramble. Additionally, I reckon you don't need to capitalize the word baseball. It's a noun. Not a proper noun.

Baseball never caught on here, despite we Brits inventing the game. I'm not sure why, although I remember when Homer Simpson gave up beer...

I reckon you invented Kickball or Sock er too what ever it is called and can't win the Kickball Championship, that time when everybody around the world except for the USA doesn't go to work for a month. The most mind boggling statistic in Sports history is that the USA has beaten and tied England in the World Kickball Championship in the only two times they have met.

"The Simpsons" Another example of people outside the USA buying everything American and then talking shit about America. Keep buying Brits, Euro Trash, and the rest of the world. Be like The Morrissey Marketing Group, ltd. and maybe one day you can live in LA! Oh yeah, reckon I forgot, "America is not the World", but I reckon this song sells tickets outside of the USA. Marketing genius. Brilliant mat!

Last edited:
Shouldn't that be on the back of the shirt so it gives the effect the wearer has the tattoo? The way it is makes it look like a man is kneeling in front of you. #ooh #errr #ThatsHot #huma #etc

Baseball never caught on here, despite we Brits inventing the game. I'm not sure why, although I remember when Homer Simpson gave up beer...

Consider your country blessed. American baseball, at least, is incredibly boring; nobody sits and watches a 3 hour (if your lucky) game anymore, and the entire regular season goes on, and on, and on, and on....and is mostly insignificant. It's an old man's game, men who believe in 'tradition' and things should never change and always be the same. In fact, except this past year, when the Cubs made it interesting; in previous years, the best tv rated baseball game in the World Series didn't even come close to a regular season NFL game. Be well,

Consider your country blessed. American baseball, at least, is incredibly boring; nobody sits and watches a 3 hour (if your lucky) game anymore, and the entire regular season goes on, and on, and on, and on....and is mostly insignificant. It's an old man's game, men who believe in 'tradition' and things should never change and always be the same. In fact, except this past year, when the Cubs made it interesting; in previous years, the best tv rated baseball game in the World Series didn't even come close to a regular season NFL game. Be well,

Same here with county cricket. No-one cares anymore. International cricket can still draw a decent crowd.

I reckon you invented Kickball or Sock er too what ever it is called and can't win the Kickball Championship, that time when everybody around the world except for the USA doesn't go to work for a month. The most mind boggling statistic in Sports history is that the USA has beaten and tied England in the World Kickball Championship in the only two times they have met.

"The Simpsons" Another example of people outside the USA buying everything American and then talking shit about America. Keep buying Brits, Euro Trash, and the rest of the world. Be like The Morrissey Marketing Group, ltd. and maybe one day you can live in LA! Oh yeah, reckon I forgot, "America is not the World", but I reckon this song sells tickets outside of the USA. Marketing genius. Brilliant mat!

OK, I'll cone clean. I wrote that post just to get you going.

No need to get so defensive, though, oh poster who names himself after a British band, a predecessor Mexican civilisation and a French invention. I was merely stating a fact. Read the rather wonderful Northangar Abbey by Jane Austen for more details. One of the founder members of our Football League played their matches at the Baseball Ground for almost a century:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_Ground

While it is certainly true that we mere Brits provided the US with two of its great national sports we have gifted them to you gratis. You should be proud of the one that originates there though. I'm not a great fan of basketball personally, and I must say I think we would have cut a hole in the bottom of the basket a lot faster than the two decades it took you lot, but it seems to be well liked over there, even if it is only really open as a career to enormous paddle footed mutants.

As for The Simpsons, although it is long, long past its sell by date at its peak it was the greatest comedy on television. You should be proud of it. There are at least twenty episodes as good as any comedy ever written.

Funny what you end up talking about when the subject of the site slowly fades away into irrelevance, isn't it?

Not sure why any sane person would want to live in LA -http://homicide.latimes.com/?page=2

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom