Talaga says sorry

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello all,
I want to apologize to everyone for wasting their time with my last post. I really didn't mean to ruffle any feathers but that I did. To say sorry I put a Smiths bootleg on ebay for auction starting off at a buck. It's a seven day auction. Again I am sorry that I made some people mad. I hope this might make up for their time.

Link:https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Smiths-Life-is-very-long-when-youre-lonely-bootleg/273825633464

Seriously stop wasting your time and other people’s time. David not trying to put you down, but do us all a favor and leave this forum. You done nothing but play games with everyone asking which Morrissey bootleg should I buy? Which Morrissey bootleg should I sell? or the classic I decided not to sell them anymore. It’s time to pack your crap and get out of here you piece of joke.

My guess is the guy got into Morrissey in a fly-by-night kind of way - way too fast and without context. He may enjoy our community - maybe. Or perhaps he is trying to emulate some of what the fandom produces: fervent devotion, borderline obsession, desire to collect to the point of being a completist. Chances are he has been the same with other musicians/bands and simply moves through the various levels of fanaticism.

Bid on the guys bootleg for cheap if you want - or don't! In the end - who is he hurting? No one.

Game-playing - possibly. Bizarre behavior - maybe. Annoying - undeniably. But so are many on this site, right? If you are half a fan with a decent head on your shoulders, then you will outlast the likes of him as with the others.

Sometimes the best action is to take no action...

MrShoes

My guess is the guy got into Morrissey in a fly-by-night kind of way - way too fast and without context. He may enjoy our community - maybe. Or perhaps he is trying to emulate some of what the fandom produces: fervent devotion, borderline obsession, desire to collect to the point of being a completist. Chances are he has been the same with other musicians/bands and simply moves through the various levels of fanaticism.

Bid on the guys bootleg for cheap if you want - or don't! In the end - who is he hurting? No one.

Game-playing - possibly. Bizarre behavior - maybe. Annoying - undeniably. But so are many on this site, right? If you are half a fan with a decent head on your shoulders, then you will outlast the likes of him as with the others.

Sometimes the best action is to take no action...

MrShoes

I agree with all that you are letting us know MrShoes. I tried helping David Talaga awhile back by referring him to a good friend of mine who has a good source in obtaining MOZ bootlegs for sale. According to my friend David Talaga came through with the deal and promised him some extra funds for all the trouble he went through in obtaining MOZ bootleg CDs for him. David Talaga never gave him no extra funds and instead asked him shortly after he got his order in the mail how much can he get for each MOZ bootleg CD? After I informed my friend of the recent crap that David Talaga has mentioned in this forum in regards to selling all his MOZ bootleg CDs my friend put David Talaga on the spot and ask David Talaga to give him the contact email of the one customer who bought all of his CDs. The email is [email protected] which to me is some fake email. I told my friend to ignore David Talaga and I apologize for how crappy David Talaga has been to him. Good people that like to help out others shouldn’t be treated the way David Talaga has treated my friend. I hope I never hear from David Talaga ever again. That slime piece of sh*t.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom