Take people from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, just spare me...

I hate that line in this song.

That is all.

i want a WaWa! all we have besides sheetz is rutters and turkey hill, ha.

we're getting a Sonic soon, though. i hope it is good. :eek:

Sonic is cool. I love all the beverage choices. And if you go between 2:00pm and 4:00pm, all drinks are half-price.

I've never been to a Sonic.

They show the commercials up here, but there aren't any restaurants for like, several state borders.

I've never been to a Sonic.

They show the commercials up here, but there aren't any restaurants for like, several state borders.

they do that here too!! i live in MD, and there's no sonic for miles upon miles. However I unfortunately ate at one in Florida. Twice, because I couldnt believe it was that bad so I gave it another go. ooooops!

Awww, you know, my husband and I lived in the 'burgh for 7 years, and we just moved to Florida, and now I hear about moz fans there!! I was the only one for the longest time! And yes, my kitty prefers my husband too, what's up with that?:confused:

True fact: This thread made me so very sad that I decided to register JUST to drop in and say "hello" to all my depressed and lonely fellow PA'ers. You'll still be sad but now you'll know there's at least one more additional Moz fan from Pennsy.

I grew up and still live in the Altoona area and I can completely understand and relate to every central and/or western PA reference in this thread. I attended IUP, eat at Sheetz, earn a barely sustainable living, and cry myself to sleep at night because even Barack Obama knows how pathetic I am.

And here's an extra serving of sad-sauce that even YOU folks can't lay claim to: I once temped at the Slinky factory in Hollidaysburg. For reals.

Attempt to hold your heads high as you support the Steelers and pray that Norfolk-Southern keeps the shops open. At least we don't have to pay 2,000 bucks a month for an apartment.

Oh, and hi to all you Mozzer fanatics. Good to see you here. :D

Back
Top Bottom