Tags

Re: Tags?

I think you have every right and reason to report such posts and tags. Anyone who posts such tags is a sick bastard and a coward too. I truly do not understand why moderators haven't acted. Isn't wishing somebody to die a violation of TOS??? :confused:

Probably not. Besides, it's an Internet saying, no worse than "f*** off", or even FOAD ("f*** off and die"). Please. Let's not get our panties in a bunch here.

I think you have every right and reason to report such posts and tags. Anyone who posts such tags is a sick bastard and a coward too. I truly do not understand why moderators haven't acted. Isn't wishing somebody to die a violation of TOS??? :confused:

I agree. If its possible, I think tags should be made non-anonymous.

EPBabe, thanks though, for understanding but, if you only knew about other insights people had on me dying, you'd understand how I continously brush it all off.

Seriously though, that's why I posted what I did post in the misconceptions thread. People have NO clue who people really are...It would be nice to make friends & have them understand but, you can't make people come to you or like you or PM you, etc...

I’m glad it doesn’t bother you, Mozzy1, tho too bad for the reason why it “doesn’t”.

I think “die in a fire” is pretty harsh. And, I’m wearing a thong today, NRitH. :o

I’m glad it doesn’t bother you, Mozzy1, tho too bad for the reason why it “doesn’t”.

I think “die in a fire” is pretty harsh. And, I’m wearing a thong today, NRitH. :o

Thank you for understanding me, Corrissey...

let me see that thongggg. that thong thong thong thong thong.

Corrissey, do you have dumps like a truck? thighs like wut?

let me see that thongggg. that thong thong thong thong thong.

Corrissey, do you have dumps like a truck? thighs like wut?

Imagine the booty in your sig with panties (deliberately) in her crack and then add dumps, trucks, thighs and wuts... and age. There you have me. :p

My coworkers & I occasionally wager on which women in our department are wearing thongs on a given day. Usually it's pretty obvious.

Enlighten me. Plus it wouldn´t work with me anyway, for the abovementioned reasons. :D

Tags
bette midler bunda gorda eddie bauer harmonica help! i'm a rock luigi made in china onceiwasinabigbighouse tadpoles are greasy tie fighter withdoorswindowsandbeds
Back
Top Bottom