Tags and the TOS site rules!

Anyway, now that all this nonsensical drama's over, let me just say I'm glad that
Nugz is back... :)

And also glad that WinkWink has been unbanned :guitar:

I don't really care about any of you guyz' silly drama, I'm here for fun! :cool:

Last edited:
Noticed it by chance when going through the Male Fan Frink Thread yesterday saw that his avi was back up and no more "banned" title ....

WinkWink = Solo Legend! :p

Well, I wouldn't go that far, but it is good to see him unbanned. Does he even know? As nugz pointed out, we don't get any sort of notification when our bans are lifted.

Only once all the members who left the island, return to the island, can all this chaos end.

We have to go back, all of us.

Jack...? I said all of us... even him...

2dkb8kw.jpg

Robby, shut the f*** up.

like that ever works :rolleyes: anyways, i see your buddy, Puddle, is back Dave, good for you :p
also, uhh, this thread has already has already resulted in some of the changes Cornelius requested :)
so i think its safe now to be done with it and send it to 'the sty' :o

like that ever works :rolleyes: anyways, i see your buddy, Puddle, is back Dave, good for you :p
also, uhh, this thread has already has already resulted in some of the changes Cornelius requested :)
so i think its safe now to be done with it and send it to 'the sty' :o

Hey Bob how are things?

Anyway, now that all this nonsensical drama's over, let me just say I'm glad that
Nugz is back... :)

And also glad that WinkWink has been unbanned :guitar:

I don't really care about any of you guyz' silly drama, I'm here for fun! :cool:

Some accounts got reset when I deleted an infraction group by mistake. I'll need to take a look at re-banning them.

just 2 things:

1. regarding NRiTH or anyone else for that matter, adding "that was a joke" with a smiley, does not make the joke okay, or even funny. the "NRiTH is a pedofile" joke has been way overdone by you lately. thought you were much more clever than that

2. as far as kewpie, lets just say a couple issues were brought up to davidt, one being my ban which obviously didnt stick. sooo, i guess its not just an opinion sometimes.

I. I never called him a pedophile. As i said before, i made fun of Nrith signature for a while after the post he made which had a number of gifs of an undereage girl, looking like she was having an orgasm and also from a image that he has/was on his profile, which paris hilton posted, and he stated hoping "she is over 18".

If you or your friends have a problem with my posting about about people here or making jokes about them, please report them to the moderators. Do not contact me via facebook:rolleyes: How many times do i have to say that. I am sorry that you have a problem with me now Nugz, but that is your problem and not mine.

2. I didn't mention Kewpie or you being banned :confused:(which happen when i wasn't here & I don't really care) , i am a little confused what that has to do with me and what you have quoted. I was talking about this thread and why I started it, which didn't have anything to do with Kewpie or Nrith (which have said before). But if i feel the need to stand up for Kewpie, in the future, i will do.:)

I think i have repeated myself enough times on this thread.

I think the issue with tags has been addressed by davidt.:guitar:

Last edited:
I. I never called him a pedophile. As i said before, i made fun of Nrith signature for a while after the post he made which had a number of gifs of an undereage girl, looking like she was having an orgasm and also from a image that he has/was on his profile, which paris hilton posted, and he stated hoping "she is over 18".

If you or your friends have a problem with my posting about about people here or making jokes about them, please report them to the moderators. Do not contact me via facebook:rolleyes: How many times do i have to say that. I am sorry that you have a problem with me now Nugz, but that is your problem and not mine.

2. I didn't mention Kewpie or you being banned :confused:(which happen when i wasn't here & I don't really care) , i am a little confused what that has to do with me and what you have quoted. I was talking about this thread and why I started it, which didn't have anything to do with Kewpie or Nrith (which have said before). But if i feel the need to stand up for Kewpie, in the future, i will do.:)

I think i have repeated myself enough times on this thread.

I think the issue with tags has been addressed by davidt.:guitar:

you never came straight out and called him a pedofile, no, but you implied it and made many jokes about him liking underage girls. dont play dumb. wanna talk about being banal... :cool:

the kewpie thing...you said some of her moderating decisions was a matter of opinion. and to take it up with davidt if there was a problem. wellll, it was taken up with david t, in the case of my banning (which was her doing) and another issue about moving my posts, and in both cases, davidt agreed with me. obviously the banning b/c it was overturned, see? and just to be clear I did not protest the banning, it was overturned through other means. i didnt even know it was overturned at first. if kewpie moved your posts and banned you just b/c she didnt like you, you'd be a little peeved too.

Did I mention that I tried and thoroughly enjoyed Kiwi-Lemonade?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

you never came straight out and called him a pedofile, no, but you implied it and made many jokes about him liking underage girls. dont play dumb. wanna talk about being banal... :cool:?

If you or your friends have a problem with my postings about people here, please report them to the Moderators. :nopity:

the kewpie thing...you said some of her moderating decisions was a matter of opinion. and to take it up with davidt if there was a problem. wellll, it was taken up with david t, in the case of my banning (which was her doing) and another issue about moving my posts, and in both cases, davidt agreed with me. obviously the banning b/c it was overturned, see? and just to be clear I did not protest the banning, it was overturned through other means. i didnt even know it was overturned at first. if kewpie moved your posts and banned you just b/c she didnt like you, you'd be a little peeved too.

I didn't read any of that part of your post. I still don't care. :sleeping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmuRCkY8OM

4 nugz x :flowers:

Did I mention that I tried and thoroughly enjoyed Kiwi-Lemonade?

No, but i am glad you did. It sounds like a refreshing soda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
because i like tags cage match free nugz i still lubs blazey keep em keep the tags! leave robby alone! nrith defends tags alot shut down the site now! stop whining!!!! tags hurt my feelings they're fun will this war ever end? yankees = ws champs 2009
Back
Top Bottom